Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I smiled and cried together... Fell in love with VeeBa all over again! 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Free ka romance dekh rahe th e kanjoos log 
mujhe kuch nahi samajh aaya what ballu saying itna bhi kya achchi acting karna yaar ๐Ÿ˜†finally veera ne mafi mangi n best part was bachpan se meri har baat maanta hai or ye sach hai ballu bas veera  ki baat maanta haiโค๏ธ
rv uncle get a life n learn acting๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†
achcha tha episode
bansuri ko to ๐Ÿ˜ก
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Copying partly from the AT

Bansuri was grating on my nerves today.Whatever jalli khoti she wanted to say to Veera she could have left it for later.It's not like she even looked worried out of her mind for Ballu.She had looked more upset when she was consoling him after losing the election. I don't get why they had to show her as soannoying today, our opinion about her as a mother isn't high in the first place.

I was lol-ing so much at the medical miracle.๐Ÿ˜†But as miracles go, nothing can beat Ranvi's VEEERRRAAA.๐Ÿ˜†

RV is becoming crazier and crazier...he was looking like a complete psycho at the end of the epi.๐Ÿคข

For Veera's redemption, I wanted her to realise her mistake, admit it to Ballu, apologise to him, suffer a lot and learn to balance her relationships. To me it's very late to give an apology, but I will take it even if he was unconscious at that point, coz beggers can't be choosers.๐Ÿ˜†She hasn't suffered enough according to me and whether she has to learnt to balance her relationships or not is still up in the air, so I will count it as a half redemption now.๐Ÿ˜ณMaSh ne itna diya toh bohot kafi hai.๐Ÿ˜†

I have no words for Bansuri.
I always thought that even though she's a selfish person, she genuinely cares for Baldev.
But I was so wrong.
I wont say Im shocked to see her behaving like this, but I wasnt expecting it either.
Especially wen Baldev is dying. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Arre this is nothing.
When Veera can wake up hearing Veerji's voice all the way frm Mumbai that too on TV, yahan pe toh she was sitting just beside him ๐Ÿ˜›

Veera has suffered enough imo.
Nothing can be a bigger punishment than seeing your love getting married to somebody else first & then watch him fighting with death.
Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today I like veerji to aaj wo confuse baap lag raha tha who care for his daughter n damad๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's sad that all Ballu had to do in order to get Ranvi's acceptance is to land in the hopsital.๐Ÿคฃ

Didn't we predict this before - Goli/gun drama & Baldev will get shot - Woh na sahi toh Yeh hi sahi ๐Ÿ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukhmani05

Didn't we predict this before - Goli/gun drama & Baldev will get shot - Woh na sahi toh Yeh hi sahi ๐Ÿ˜†

How predictable of Veerji.๐Ÿคฃ

Nihal chachu bhi agar maar khate marne se pehle toh kab ka NiRa would have gotten married.๐Ÿ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukhmani05

Loved the episode ... Firstly, Thank God our show hospital drama didn't get dragged like any other show & fatafat been shown ... VeeBa are so Awwwiiieee - I wonder how can anyone don't love them & how can people like Ranvi & Bansuri don't see how much they love each other ... Loved the whole hospital scene

** And finally Veera has apologized of whatever she did - The slap, the wordings to Baldev - I hope ab toh fans spare her now & spare Manasvi Uncle & spare the forum from negativity - Bachi sudhar gayi hai & give her one chance now

And yay to one thing that no matter what - Ranvi is the one in right terms in front of Baldev & not Baldev ... So finally G & the Miracle knocked some sense in Ranvi !!

Bansuri - No comments - Screeching & Screaming like a psycho to the core just coz Veera has taken all the credits ... How much she cares for her Puttar is proved today

RV - Pathetic, Creepy, Psycho-Shit - Yuckkk & Pukeworthy !!!

*** I also wonder if ever there can be a man like Baldev in reality ?

Lol more than Veera im feeling good for Manasvi uncle ๐Ÿ˜†

Nai re... ek hi piece hai yeh Baldev Edited by hinz - 9 years ago
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Poland BGM, VeeBa's BGM, Adhoore Alaap & Maahiya - Just add the sparkle magic to VeeBa scene - today as well & it does always โค๏ธ
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

I smiled and cried together... Fell in love with VeeBa all over again!

Congo Shongo
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How predictable of Veerji.๐Ÿคฃ

Nihal chachu bhi agar maar khate marne se pehle toh kab ka NiRa would have gotten married.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ..May be...