Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 04 October 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged

I think there is a reason why Sam's dad mentioned his ex girl friend to Rusty. I have a feeling this new character will be joining the show pretty soon. Since we are all crazy about SamWink… this character will give him an additional chance to prove his acting skills. WinkBy now I guess the script writer has a sense how Sam is driving all of us crazy….right?Clap ClapClap

Also this is the only way Sam might be able to prove Rusty that he is indeed a changed man. ClapIt will be nice to see how he rejects the ex flame…. who will be all over him in skimpy dressesLOLLOL.. only for loving his veiled and hermit wife.LOL  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  too tough of a test for my sexy Sam. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But that's ok my sexy Sam knows that Rusty is worth all of these waiting (see I love Rusty too).Rusty will fall for her hubby big time and  will never be able to get up for the rest of her life.ClapClapClap

What do you think guys?

Edited by shahnaz12 - 04 October 2006 at 8:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Sam’s Ex ???" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolbuddy

IF-Dazzler

coolbuddy

Posted: 04 October 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Cool idea, but dont u think the new character will make Rusty feel jealous and thus realise she is actually falling for Sam Wink Actually i wanna see a jealous Sam, what if Ajit returns Dead the anger, the frustration will enhance more Wink thus making him look more sexy LOL

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 04 October 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Yeah….. I like to see Sam and Rusty both jealous. Wink Both of them are very alike in terms of temperament. But since my sexy Sam has been gone through a lot already … now it is Rusty's time to give him some attention first. LOL LOL LOL

Let's see some passion and possessiveness in Rusty for our sexy Sam. Embarrassed Embarrassed Then latter we can get back Ajeet for having a showdown for Samay's madness. Wink Wink We can never have enough of these two. Can we? Clap Clap Clap

shweetdreamz

shweetdreamz

Posted: 04 October 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
yeah that sounds very possible.

sam's ex and ajit both could return and cause both rusty and sam to feel jealous and insecure and ignite the passion.

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 04 October 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by candyfloss

i hope sam's ex return than there'll be possibility sam wont die.me n my mom are now so much into sam.these days we're both thinking abt sam. Tongue

Wow … both you and your mom are in it together? Clap Clap Clap

Looks like all the woman in this world between 9-99 yrs. Are in love with our sexy Sam. WinkWinkWink. Samay you rock man.Embarrassed

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I am pleasantly suprised by the increase in Samay's fans...

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
u have a point Smile
can any1 tel me wat did Samay's dad told Rusty abt Samay's ex gf Ouch Confused

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 05 October 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Samay was in love with a girl in Canada some 5 years back.The matter reached till marriage I think.

But the woman leaves this samay in the lurch at the eleventh hour for another english fellow......

So that is the reason for this guy's rash behavior.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top