CID

CID vs Adaalat Karmyudh (20th December) EDT Combined - Page 20

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm just 3 mins into the episode and already 40 caps  Will definitely post when done ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looking at it as an Adaalat episode, I'd say the story was above average because we've seen much more thrilling and gripping tales in the show. But it was definitely an amazing standalone story and like mentioned, its biggest achievement was maintaining enough twists and turns for 3 hours not to feel  cumbersome. Despite some loopholes and losing some steam towards the en,d it successfully achieved that, and that's what counts. Kudos to Arshad Syed ji (the writer acc to the credits) for this.

I finally watched the opening scene on YT, and am truly delighted. Maybe because we had been starved of such sweet light moments between our team due to the recent tracks, but it was a total treat. Trio+Purvi's expressions there were wonderful and their warm interaction was a delight to see.

The investigation was done is typical CID style but with a strong story to back it up, the effect was much stronger. I liked all the discussions regarding the phone video, Mahaguru  and his disciples, the court scenes and the various twists and turns in the plot. The trio, Purvi and Dr. Salunkhe were at their investigative best. KD sir was a real star as always. His camaraderie with the trio was incredible, especially with Abhijeet sir. Highlights for me were the elevator scene, bar scene (minus the unnecessary dance), KD sir and Daya sir meeting in jail, and the climax. We can surely have many more creations and stories on this new teaming thanks to this episode. 😃

I too missed Varun, Freddy sir and Sachin sir in the episode. Quite a few moments where their presence would've made the experience even richer. But I'm really thankful for what we got and thank the teams of both shows for this experience, and hoping for more in the future. 5 from me.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have watched the whole epi. Karamyudh was really mind blowing. To me it's the best episode of this year.
The lift scene was mesmerising. Bar scene was too good. Despite of some loopholes, the epi is too good. 
Ending was a bit loose. They could make it better. But over all a good Combo of Cid and Adaalat. The investigation was very clear and trilling. ABHIJEET sir and KD sir did the best job in this epi. TRIO was adorable. Daya aur Kd ka lock up wala scene bohot hi acha tha. The whole credit goes to the writer of the episode and CID Trio+KD. All did their job very nicely.
I want to give 5 stars out of 5 :)
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel.. I've started doing CAPS.. Just 15 mins into it and 130 caps.. Sorry going too crazy with Trio+ Purvi.. ðŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail
^ Good thing I read that before I started doing caps. ðŸ˜† Also add in KD Pathak. I would love to see some awesome caps of his. ðŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail
Note: I've combined the EDT with the original thread since this is apparently an Adaalat episode, not CID.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Note: I've combined the EDT with the original thread since this is apparently an Adaalat episode, not CID.

It means Sri, this episode is nt counted one in cid episode list ??? 😕
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

It means Sri, this episode is nt counted one in cid episode list ??? 😕

Nope. On Sonyliv and YT's Setindia page it's showing Episode 382.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Nope. On Sonyliv and YT's Setindia page it's showing Episode 382.

Okay then in cid list it should be added as a special episode...
Minionite thumbnail
Yep that's a good idea.