Ashlok OS - " Dirty Teasing "

Posted: 9 years ago

OS - DIRTY TEASING .. 

Banner - by me.. pics clarisa..

Note  :Age 18 and above pl go a head and read. Gals below read at yr own risk.                          

Astha was worried looking at the time. She locked her food truck and all worries written over face was thinking, " Shlok informed me and went that he will return within few minutes .. but now It is more than an hour  , he hasn't returned. Don't know how is head ache is now. Might be it is very worse, that is why ,might be he would be taking rest".. she thought to herself and pulled down the shutters of the food truck and locked it and returned to home with a worry in her face.

Ashlok were lucky today as , Lizard and family had gone for visiting Apsara's  Sasubhai's relative as the other person was not well.The house was for themselves. Shlok came early pretending that  he had head ache to utilise the full chance of using the full house with no people around for his romantic benefit with his Drama Queen.

Yes , she was her all for him. She did all the nautanki. She made him confess in public that he LOVES her. He did utter those three magic words in front of everybody in the chawl.The " I LOVE YOU".This  was a message for Apsara also, that no one can come in between their love.

Though Shlok dint like this weird act of  Astha, acting so Childish of making him utter in public, finally had to give in. They both were so.Finally she realised her mistake of lying to Shlok . She uttered that she will bring the gold coins back as soon as enough money comes. Shlok before she could continue with her more baashans, said he will get the gold coins back. Yes in a marital life, husband and wife they fight .They immediately patch up. They cant be angry for days together. Someone will come forward. The marriage life is like a cart pulled with two wheels. If one wheel is  broken the other cant run . So they try to work out on all the issues and find a solution together. I guess that is called as compatibility, understanding and maturity in a committed relationship.

It was pitch dark.She entered the house.The lights were off.She was bit scared for a moment .But could feel that sensation  in her heart .The   heart beat of hers was telling her that why do you fear when your hubby is here, near, not so far. As she thought a small light ray fell on her face , focussing on her eyes first and the same light beaming the radiance on her full moon face, where the face was lit up with her own big crescent smile, beaming up with full 1000 watts radiance of her happiness of Shloks surprise for her, for her love, for their understanding.

He   had come bit earlier feigning that he had head ache and had decorated the house with rose petals, candles, and new filmsy decorative screens and  lavender perfumes.. he had decorated the entire house for a romantic night.

He came from behind. She could feel hot gaze falling on her shoulder. She could sense that he was behind her standing all along in the dark. He would have shouted Surprise, but he with held as it was for a romantic night.  He came closer to her .He held her waist from behind and made her turn and look at his face.  Thousands of questions, thousands of understood answers, thousands of feelings,thousands of senses arousing between them.They were standing very close to each other.

He saw her eyes. The eyes with so much innocence and naivety and now searching in his eyes, what he is gonna do next. The eyes of hers wanting him full and full for her only . The eyes, which were looking at his face from fore head till his lips. 

His eyes, looking at hers with a mischief and a victory that after so many days he is going to be with her..with her only..completely body , mind and soul.  Yes due to so many issues .. like shifting to Mumbai settling in a small house with irritating  neighbours and a seducing bitch who wants him very badly, he and she had abstained themselves not to get to much romantic. Today was the day for them .to be as before. The soul and the music of love playing with equal rhythm in their heart and soul , the mistake realised and forgiven by both of them and she going to any extent of falling from the first floor to make him utter the three letter word, showed how much she and he will do to strengthen their love and trust ..

He came and hugged her waist from back side. She turned and saw his mysterious and naughty eyes. Her eyes drooped down as she was eyes and couldn't match his magnetic eyes, which were wanting her very badly..each and every inch of her. The hunger and thurst all over written his face and body..she couldn't handle it. She rested her head on his wide big chest  out of shy and hugged him .

His right hand went towards the waist and crushed it very badly. She winced in pain.He dint bother to soften the grip. He now with both the hands pull her more closer by holding her waist. Crushing them and pulling herself much closer to his warm body.

His my mere proximity was warming up and trying to take its stiff shape  from inside. Lucky the jeans he had worn .it was thick that the strain was not visible . he lifted her from the ground and carried to their room.

He left her feet touch the  ground . He went a head to kiss her forehead. But Astha wanted to tease Shlokie bit more. She went back wards.. She dint realise that she will go and hit he wall . He was coming to catch hold of her ,with every step. She went back wards. He took one step front and came to her.

He caught hold of her and pinned her on the wall . She closed and bend her eyes out of shy and happiness and thrill. He used his index finger on her chin and made her look into his eyes for his wanton needs for permission to go a head.  He with the thumb rubbed on her lower lip indicating his fiercy and fiery kiss need.

He , from the top of her forehead , traced a line till her collar neck bone and stopped there. She could feel hot shiver entering her spine opening all her cells to relish the sexy shiver.

He pinned her on the wall and kissed her forehead.Kissed her eyes. Kissed her left and right cheek. He was about to kiss her lips .she was expecting that . But he inturn bend little bit down and bit her collar bone.

He left a trail of kisses in her shoulders and he suckled the throat collar bone of hers. In the mean time , he unpinned her  saree and tugged the saree pallu down

His lips found way to her valley , the cleavage part and with his tongue he licked and bit her. She left a moan and arched her body . But his strong body  which had kept her body captive under his , dint allow to move free. 

Her hands wanted to be free and lock with the long straight hair of his. But his strong clutch of her wrist dint allow. He was teasing her neck  and cleavage again and again with nibblings, kissings, lickings and bitings.

He let her wrist and  his right hand found its way and caught hold of her  heaving breathing bosom and crushed it .She winced initially , but enjoyed to the max level. She wanted his lips on hers. But he intentionally now took her perked up tip with his lip suckling on her blouse. She arched and moaned with a strange and sexy sensation happening all over her body.

She held his hair tightly . the other hand of hers holding his shoulder and crushing his shoulder. His left hand toying with her other breast , crushing very hard. He now changed from the right  to the left. His lips doing its magic on the other breast, she was dancing standing straight. She could feel her core getting wet.

"Shlok ", she called in a feeble voice. He dint pay heed. " Shlok I want you now "  , she uttered. He was in his own world and in his own sweet time. He took enough time to eat and relish his ice cream which was melting now of the heat produced from his  hotty lips.

She wanted to be kissed passionately.she was longing for it now. He undid her blouse ,saree and the petty coat.Only left was her inner garments.She was in her black netted lingerie. She unbuttoned his shirt and run her hand all over his male beary , white chest . The simple touch of hers, send shivers all over his body. His member twitched in pain now. She undid his pants too . her lips wanted to taste his member. But she was shy. Never ever she had tried all those. Might be she may try if he insists, she thought to  herself and  gave a sly smile to her self.

He picked her up and went near the bed. He laid her down on the bed and showered her face and collar bone and cleavage with more kisses. Except her sinful lips which lied and took revenge on him by making him utter " I love you". He went near her nose and kissed there. She was expecting now that he will kiss on her lips. But he cheated and directly went near her swells . He took on her mounds and directly pulled out of the bra and bit it and soothed it with more kisses.. followed on the other side too.

He came down and with his tongue kissed her belly button and bit her flat tummy. She arched more and left a loud moan.  He left his fingers inside her panties and touched her most sensitive part. She was stunned and her eyes now focussed on the ceiling , expecting  what he might do next , tried to pull his face closer to hers for a aggressive kiss. He dint give the kiss instead, he was biting her ears.

His hands ministrations now was more. His one finger went inside hers ,little by little and  she was about to get her release.. But understanding her body condition , he dint take it for second or third time. She pulled him for a kiss. But he dint.

Now She wanted desperately his lips to bite on, to pine on, to suckle on ,after his sinful fingers doing so much wonders for her release at the first level. She wanted and was crying in so much desperation for a kiss. But he didn't. She understood now  and the pleasure she received down under with the magic of the fingers, her eyes left a lonely tear.

She understood his teasing and in mind she thought she will also tease a little  bit.He undid her bra and panty this time. He was also bare. His hands touched her silky long thighs and sensuated more from head to toe. He kissed her thighs and went down all the way to her toe.

He took her toe and kissed and bit and sucked it with his lips. She controlled her moans this time. She couldn't take it any more .She got up naked and pulled her toe from his mouth. She knelt  opposite to him who was again kneeling.  She started cherishing his face. She kissed his forehead, his eyes and his stubbled cheeks and bit his ears. He was enjoying her antics and her act of seduction.

She made him lay on the bed and showered his face and cheeks and she bit his chin.  She went on to his neck and kissed him senselessly. Her lips settled on his nipples and drew kisses started from there and ended near his  flat abdomen .. His member was standing stiff.  She looked him in his eyes and  he held her hands and made her touch his and taught her ,how to stroke in up and down motions. She understood and did the same. Finally she had to torture him more. She took her lips down to take it in.but felt shy and lay flat on the other side of him. He understood her discomfort and again started from where they left.

Finally after the much done foreplay, he settled on her thighs and adjusted his member on her core and tried inserting it slowly. It entered slowly. But she had made her mind very strong that, hers down controlled the opening, so he couldn't enter. It was very  stiff . She was teasing his with hers. He was trying again and again .

Finally she allowed him in, but he withdrew and moved aside." Shlok " she cried out.. " Wait baby, Im coming...one sec" he said and pulled the  coil from the pack and  was about to use on his. Astha was no way ready to wait. She got up and took and threw the coil somewhere. She became aggressive now and kissed him all over his face.. His lips she dint touch..He knew now why she is teasing..

Finally they both thought , lets not tease now , they only thought.. who will let go of their fight now in teasing .. we need to wait and see..

She kissed him all over .. he was down under her .. she straddled over his thighs and started performing his acts on him of arousing him  vigourously ..only thing was she was shagging him and his .. but it was not in her.. " He screamed .. there baby..there baby...now.. now.. " .. he was near the point .. she  got of him and laid next to him on the bed flat ..

He could take this tease any more. . His member was standing like stiff like pillar.. and his moodswing in Mount Everest.. he pined over her body and  ravished her  cheeks with animalistic bites for teasing him sometime back .. she winced in pain , but dint moan nor cry.. she was enjoying his ragin bulls aggressiveness..

He went down and crushed her  bosoms with his hands and took her tips and bit it hard.. she winced in pain ..but dint shout.. he wanted her to utter the word  " stop biting"..but she dint want him to win.

He went down now on her navel and did salsa on her navel.. her sexual senses completely aroused and her hands locked into his thick hair , now caught his neck very tightly showing and expressiving she wanted her lion out from the tamed avatar.. she was massaging his back and shoulders encouraging by not telling thru words but by actions to bring on more and more strong and beasty sexy movements..

On all these actions.. She controlled her moaning..she dint..he was perfroming all acts..but kinda confused as why she was controlling her moans.. Finally he went down and with his tongue , got into her core and made her moan very loudly now as she got her first oral orgasm because of his tongue play on her core..

She couldn't take it any more.. finally she yelled  " Shlok.. I want you inside me "... very badly..she told everything in mid of panting and stuggling to breath .. He settled now on her thighs and his found way inside her.. with perfect movements , like music and lyrics ,he went inside and out and finally inside in one single thrust ..

She was struggling to breath and was about to moan in a shuddering loud noise ..but he took her lips and kissed her aggressively and passionately that her mule moan only could be heard to him .. He bit her lower lips and tongue too .. finally afterfew minutes of earth shattering movements , he and she reached the climax and his released insider her .. they both were breathing very badly.. He was sweating and she too was sweating.. Hot love it was in the cold weather.. He pulled out his after his relase and settled like a tamed lion .. he pulled her closer and hugged and slept..

Now this teasing of controlled moaning and kissing..was it a dirty tease or not... u guys have to tell .. how was it.. 

The next day.. morning.. Astha woke up at  8.30 am.."Shlok, wake up "she uttered.. But he pulled her and in the moring half asleep status again he took her for one more round of heavenly love making bliss.

After sometime they woke up.Astha saw the bed condition and the clothes condition and laughed looking at sleeping Shlok ..The pillows were pushed faraway.. Her neck was  filled with more than two love bites. She stood up and her thighs pained ..she couldn't stand for longer time.. It pained like hell.. she gave a smile and went a head for taking bath ..

They had many more dirty nights .. with STRIP TEASE..

THAT WAS A PERFECT NIGHT ..

Eos..

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
@Viji...

typing..dirty part..soem more time.. needed.
My dirty mind is anxiously waiting Deepa! πŸ˜‰
Oh My God Deeps 😲 that was a real treat for my dirty mind! πŸ˜‰ Now i will go to sleep imagining them doing dirty dancing 😳 and  will also dream dirty too! Way to go gal! πŸ‘ My nirma mode, hormonal mode, animalistic mode, dirty mode all are activated by your writingπŸ˜‰! 
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Oh My God Deeps 😲 that was a real treat for my dirty mind! πŸ˜‰ Now i will go to sleep imagining them doing dirty dancing 😳 and  will also dream dirty too! Way to go gal! πŸ‘ My nirma mode, hormonal mode, animalistic mode, dirty mode all are activated by your writingπŸ˜‰! 
thank you Mahi devi... I will sleep calm..no dirty thinking.. I hv to prepare my kid for Christmas jingle bell song.. πŸ˜‰ good nite
Thanks 😊

Very very very very very Hot Couple Aashlok ☺️

( When I read your post, I get afraid more and more from marriage 😲, the girl gets painful ?)

Edited by Clarisa - 9 years ago
And the Dirty Award goes to... Deepa πŸ‘ 
Congratulations!!
We have winter and cold, but I feeling very hot... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Very well written OS πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Clarisa

Thanks 😊

Very very very very very Hot Couple Aashlok ☺️

( When I read your post, I get afraid more and more from marriage 😲, the girl gets painful ?)

What, why? Afraid marriage? 
Originally posted by Fimiramak

What, why? Afraid marriage? 

Yes, after I complete my studies and get a good job and good future, I surely thinking of marriage so I'm afraid after reading the post 😲
Edited by Clarisa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Clarisa

Yes, after I complete my studies and get a good job and good future, I surely thinking of marriage so I'm afraid after reading the post 😲
Check you pm in a while