gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kavya and Jaya's scene was hilarious when Jaya asked Kavya with whom she is talking on phone she pointed towards the doll and said with that doll Jaya saw and she was scared Kavya said she will talk with that doll daily on phone that doll is happy talking with her that's why it's eyes are shining Jaya became so much scared and slept on the bed and she said that doll will sing a song also will she listen she said she don't want to listen🤣

Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was the scene of the day. My daughter who was watching with me really got scared seeing the doll. It was hilarious. Great going kavya.
gkavya47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkavya47

Kavya and Jaya's scene was hilarious when Jaya asked Kavya with whom she is talking on phone she pointed towards the doll and said with that doll Jaya saw and she was scared Kavya said she will talk with that doll daily on phone that doll is happy talking with her that's why it's eyes are shining Jaya became so much scared and slept on the bed and she said that doll will sing a song also will she listen she said she don't want to listen🤣

I liked Anjali's lori she sang for me only😆Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree it was too funny...
Smart Kavya
gkavya47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala16

It was the scene of the day. My daughter who was watching with me really got scared seeing the doll. It was hilarious. Great going kavya.

😆
gkavya47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy123

Agree it was too funny...
Smart Kavya

Kavya is smart like her chachi😉