wah cvs wah Shown true faces again - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Its clearly written balika vadhu is the journey of the child bride anandi

Thats what they are showing

Why people assumed its story about bal vivah

Had it been story of bal vivah other issues would not have shown

The balika vadhu is anandis story so people who are connected with her lufe will be shown

What she does, how she hsndles social issues,

How her own life got effected and after she got the right partner how she is shining

Had it been only about bal vivah the story would have been finished by now

Jagyas story is over but they cant end becoz bh is anandis base, her mayka, reason for her fall amd rise too, story how she gathered herself,

All bh peeps , her ds, her ma, bapusa , her taisa, her khas dost are part of her life,

When she was in bilaria, her parents has been shown

When she shifted to bh the story moved around bh, now she is in kb, so the story will show more about kb

But bh is her soul, her ds is her strength, she is another example and the relationship will be definitely shown

So they are showing more of ds and her dost

After all they are part of her life

But definitely shiv is her soulmate so he will be shown more
Originally posted by Prophet_

Even i would like to know since when the so called injustice was started.As far as I remember the prominence was given to the original Balika Vadhu ie. Anandi.
1.In the initial years it was Anandi along with her Balak var was there.
2. Then the leap and anandi -jagya was there in the montage .
That time there was only Jagya and Anandi .
3.then Jagya' affair with Gauri and montage changed to a big prominent close up of Anandi in the front and Jagya-Gauri in the back ground.Injustice started??
4. Then the 1000 episode celebration with only Anandi in the montage. Injustice again...
5. Shiv came and then it was Anandi in the front and Jagya and Shiv in the background. Injustice again...
6. Then there was only Anandi and Shiv in the montage. Huge injustice...
7.Ansh marriage and then honeymoon- only AnSh in the montage ...huge huge injustice..
The rest of the montages were posted by the TM

Till now I thought CVs have given prominence to Anandi and the man in her life as the story is abt Balika Vadhu and her journey. From here I came to know tht it is and should be all about Balak var and his Vadhus and CVs twisted the story due to their insecurities/biasedness/cheapness which started years back.

Perfect  post...👏

I also watching Bv for the last 6 years and till now i knew that Bv is actually the story of anandi and  her journey and her Balak var  , ist sasural/mika  and adult var and second sasural is an integral part of her life so it obvious that both of  them have importance in her life as well as for the montage...😊

but here is ist time got to know that actually BV is the story of only a Baal vivah...So balika vadhu and balak var both should   equally prominent ...so they need to give prominence to the valak var  as well as all of his  the beautiful patnies...😛

Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
i m also watching this show from past 6.5yrs. from 1st day 1st show.but i never thot that this was story of A only i.e balika vadhu only.😕A is female lead so thye've 2 name show on her & also 2 show he r story more. no denying.
but wen J is male lead then why not his side's story b also shown ??no1 saying more than A. but now wen there r 2 couples & leads r settled wid their partners resp.then it shud b equal & unrelated 2 each oder wenever its possible.
bcoz wen this show was 2 b aired its said the show was on bal-vivah & its bad effects on children & not just gals.
thatswhy CVs showed J & his life also.and how cum BH is A's base??😕 her base shud b bilaria not BH once she got remrd.even if they'd 2 show DS related 2 A then show only her why there r tracks 4 DS solely or BH unrelated 2 A??

and i m also 4 the 1st time came 2 know that its only story of A an not on bal-vivah & its bad effects on children. and i think children means both genders.
and thatswhy way back sum1 slapped court case on purendu shekhar 4 showing  happy JaAn mrd life that its against show's theme of bal-vivah's bad effects on both children.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Theme of Balika Vadhu as posted way back in Colors site 😛

Set in rural Rajasthan, Balika Vadhu' traces the arduous journey of child bride Anandi from the brink of childhood to womanhood. 

in IF its written 

Set in rural Rajasthan, 'Balika Vadhu' traces the arduous journey of child bride Anandi from the brink of childhood to womanhood. Married at the tender age of eight, Anandi had to accept and accustom herself to a new family of strangers and accept her roles as a friend, lover, wife and a daughter in law during childhood itself. Now, as a young adult, she faces new challenges as she tries to carve out her own identity in the world. 'Balika Vadhu' very sensitively portrays the plight of children who are unwittingly forced into marriage, in the name of tradition, and have to bear the repercussions for the rest of their lives. 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Don't know who slapped case on PS? He always maintained that his story is about the ills of Bal Vivah and he did say it is inspired by his mother's friend who was married in child hood and her husband left her and also inspired when he saw a very young girl with a baby.So it is quite clear that he is never going to unite Jagya Anandi and also that his story is going to focus on the all the girls who were married off at such a tender age.He showed a large problems of child marriage with Anandi and what all he couldn't show through Anandi he showed them through other Balika Vadhus who have been part of Anandi's life.

Jagya was there in Anandi's life because of that marriage.

They always have maintained that this is Anandi's journey be it the writers CV or even channel people.After all these people who are involved in bring it onto the TV screens must be knowing what they are saying and what they intended to tell through the show.
i think ppl r themselves posted wat the show is abt?? no need 4 me 2 elaborate. if we see whole theme posted by colors then its clear that its base is against bal-vivah .child bride's journey is tagged wid it & once she got remrd & living happily then her journey is ended.
once it was more of A's journey's story but not after she got remrd happily & now doing social works etc.

but if ppl don't want 2 accept the facts like gajra then soon only A story will fall flat.just wait n watch. show only A's journey i m sure it"ll fall flat like painter saa track which ended wid a dull thud.

rest each  2 his own. don't want 2 accept the truth & facts then its fine.watever colors website say.bcoz colors website keep on changing themes's content.it has hapnd wid all of its shows.they only retain the initial content just 2 show that whos main female & male lead which even in sum shows got changed.
Some one slapped PS with a case for showing happy child marriage -
Can u give the details-

The only thing i remember is there was a uproar in LS to ban Balikavadhu- And it happened in July 2009. 

That time they never showed a happy Ja- Anandi married life as far as I know-

Was searching and this is what I found-

Uproar in Lok Sabha over Balika Vadhu

Headlines Today  New Delhi, July 14, 2009 | UPDATED 22:33 IST

TV serial Balika Vadhu took centrestage in national politics on Tuesday with Janata Dal (United) chief Sharad Yadav raising serious objections to the show"s content and demanding that it be taken off air.

Yadav said the serial was glorifying child marriage and the I&B Ministry should act against it. "Child marriage is illegal by law. I want to know if the I&B minister will take any action against the serial or not," he said.

I&B Minister Ambika Soni assured Yadav his complaint would be looked into, but the Opposition was not satisfied. MPs did not stop their slogan-shouting until Soni promised to investigate the complaints made against the serial.

"It's wrong if a serial is glorifying child marriage," said Congress MP Priya Dutt.

Saroj Khan praises child artistes
While choreographer Saroj Khan was all praise for the work of the child artistes in the serial, she said child marriage should be stopped. "Child marriage is still prevalent in India. It's a torture," she said.

Benegal against ban
Reacting to the controversy, filmmaker Shyam Benegal said: "I am against a ban on anything but producers and channels must understand that making child marriage look nice and cute actually promotes it," he said.

Popular show
Balika Vadhu is a multiple awards winning daily soap aired on general entertainment channel Colors. Set in rural Rajasthan, its central plot is child marriage. Its protagonists Anandi and Jagdish are children who are married, but that's not all. The family drama deals not only with child marriage but even widow remarriage and how these problems are tackled in a joint family.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Uproar+in+Lok+Sabha+over+Balika+Vadhu/1/51662.html

=====

And also saw another blog- which was interesting-

ewsmanic: Let Balika Vadhu' be, Sharadji, you stay with Doordarshan!

By BV Rao
Friday, Jul 17, 2009

Dear Sharad Yadavji,

So nice to see you emerge out of the political woodwork, though I am not sure the issue you raised is worth Parliament's time. But your clarion call to ban Balika Vadhu', Colors' top-grossing daily serial, is intriguing to say the least.

Coming as it does in the middle of a bitter battle for the top slot, which Colors seems to be winning at the moment, it is possible that many will see a conspiracy in the timing of your late realisation of the untold harm the serial is causing.

I will not take you there, because there is no end to the argument and nobody knows the truth. For example, some people will say that if the serial is indeed banned, it will help Star Plus. Some others will say that if this controversy rages on, it will benefit Colors. Implicit in either group's belief is the assumption that either one of the channels leaned on you to sauce up Parliament's dour debates.

I for one belong to a third group, which thinks corruption in Parliament died with the cash-for-query sting in 2005 and that members of Parliament are not just privileged, but are also honourable.

So, let's abandon that road after this one legitimate question: "Balika Vadhu' has been on air for one year. Why is he waking up now?" That is countered easily. You do not watch the soaps and you were surfing for Doordarshan when your eyes fell on a Balika Vadhu' promo. That's how you came to know of its existence. You are entitled to your right to not see TV soaps. So, nobody should grill you on your sleeping habits. I mean, come on, nobody asked Rip Van Winkle that question, why you?

As far as I am concerned, it all comes down to what you are objecting to, more than why you are objecting and why now. Hence, we will discuss only the substance of your objection, not the motive.

But how could you come to the debate without fleshing out your argument? You say the serial is against the law of the land because it glorifies child marriage and hence, should be yanked off. Flimsy argument, Sharadji, very flimsy. Firstly, how about eliminating child marriages before shooting down a serial on child marriages? Have you not heard about Akshaya Trithiya and what happens on that day to many young girls and boys in many parts of the country? Or do you think we have shooed away child marriages with a legislative wand: "Here's the Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929, vanish you evil, whoosh!"

Secondly, if it is your conviction that there should be no serials on topics that have been banned by law, just what is Doordarshan showing these days? Does Doordarshan showcase some sanitised, fantasy land where there are no murders, no rapes, no dacoities, no scams, no atrocities, no exploitation, no evil at all?

Or is it your philosophy that what you don't see doesn't exist, so crime is easily eliminated by eliminating serials?

Thirdly, since you have accidentally discovered the existence of this pernicious evil called Balika Vadhu', why don't you find out a little more about what is happening outside the tranquil world of Doordarshan? Raakhi Sawant is trying to find her "true love" on national television (NDTV Imagine). Boys and girls first heap abuses at an outgoing contestant and then chuck heaps of cowdung on that person's face in Bindass' Dadagiri'. It's a constant supply of F' words on MTV's Roadies' and the channel's Splitsvilla' has a bunch of young girls desperately trying to outdo each other to entice two cool dudes. People are eating worms and sleeping with snakes for a reality show on Sony. Middle-aged women are going on national TV to answer questions such as "would you have physical relationship with another male if you thought your husband would never get to know" and 60-plus TV actors with three wives and one mistress are being asked if they have illegitimate children! (Sach ka Samna', Star Plus).

Today's TV is an entirely wild, new world, Sharadji. Balika Vadhu' is one of the sanest forms of family entertainment and even comes with an irritating social message at the end of the show every day. You are lucky you miss it, as a regular viewer I envy you that. Balika Vadhu' is not alone. Serialdom is agog with stories of the girl child; abused, exploited, discriminated, traded. Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Kijo', Na Aana Is Des Mere Lado', Bidaayi', Bhagyavidhaata'... (Ambica Soni is clever. She is not about to heed your call because she realiases she could be banning serials for the rest of her long tenure!)

Since soaps are anathema to you, Sir, I'm sure you get to see the news on the private channels occasionally. While doing so, have you happened in on the promos to their crime, astrology and science shows? Or even a story on adulterated food or genetically moderated food? Designed to scare and intimidate, they have replaced Gabbar Singh in the post-Sholay' mother's list of lullabies. "So jaa warna news channel chala doongi!"

You see, Sharadji, a lot has been happening while you have been living in the DD bubble. Since you don't force me to live in it, I have no issues, but now that you have peeped out a bit, let me tell you there's a gigantic war going on out there. Suddenly, from the monopoly of one channel, there are three channels at the top of the heap. There's a fascinating slugfest between Colors, Star and Zee. So far, it's been a healthy, fair game, and we are enjoying it the way it is.

We don't need any politician to muddy the waters here. So, thank you for not watching the soaps, Sharadji. Stay with Doordarshan.

(Venkat, as the author is called, recalls that Sharad Yadav is the one who said he would commit suicide if the Women's Reservation Bill went through Parliament!)

- See more at: http://www.exchange4media.mobi/story.aspx?news_id=35316#sthash.N9EJQiRh.dpuf
Edited by Anjali_ - 9 years ago
i don't know ppl watching it don't know abt that case. it was all over the net & Mr.s hekhar ahd 2 clarify that his show is against bal-vivah.and then gauri track started.
and if u don't know abt it then it doesn't mean oders also don't know or r unaware or lying or fools.
u r not the only one who ha sall infos abt show or content or themes or actors.

edit-i rembr it v.well bcoz @ that time i was using net v.less so i don't've that link & read it there on paaing.but i read it in sum paper. abt it & also abt that ppl r against showing JaAn hapily mrd.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Chalo, good, now it has been accepted

Ms, gajra kothary is the story writer and we think , believe like her that it is anandis story 😆

After all if not the director and writer who knows better that whoes story is this?

Then the title would have been bal vivah

Not balika vadhu and to add with it its the journey of the child bride anandi

Yes, we heard it right , not just any other balika vadhu, its anandis journey

Obviously along with it it is social message oriented show , so they will show the other ill effects too. But she will be in centre stage and story will revolve around her.

Its not just about bal vivah so her journey is still on to dhow despite her life got effected by bal vivah she is different, she is anandi, no one can stop her, she will reach the summitEdited by hisusmita - 9 years ago
Yah Who is Gajra Kottary after all ... who gave her right to say

I think its all clear PS wanted to show bad effects of child marriage not glorifying it

Hence they waited till 1000th episode to bring new life and true Soul mate of Anandi i.e. Shivraj Shekhar
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago