Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Raised by a mother like Shashi, the kids have definitely long been in need of therapy. The husband too being married to a psycho lady needs help. All the blame for the Rathod family mishaps can be fairly and squarely placed at Shashi'a door.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hungrytide

@Wanderer, Your views on the Rathore family are so apt. Samrat being a brat is obvious as his parents failed to discipline him . Happy for Urmi that she is no more an abject slave. I always felt that she is a tenacious young lady who can lead life on life on her own terms either as a professional or as a homemaker or blending both the task.

Thank u :)

Yup...Samrat's parents have indeed failed to discipline him...which explains his repulsive behaviour.

@bold: I share your sentiments. When this show initially started, I used to come across a number of unfavourable comments directed at Urmi. Many labelled her weak. I accept she made some wrong choices...but I never considered her to be weak. She always had it in her to live life on her own terms.

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Raised by a mother like Shashi, the kids have definitely long been in need of therapy. The husband too being married to a psycho lady needs help. All the blame for the Rathod family mishaps can be fairly and squarely placed at Shashi'a door.

lol true.

Shashi has ruined the family atmosphere by poluting it with her negativity. No wonder Samrat has turned out the way he has. And her husband is mentally weak...thanks to living with Shashi for all these years.

She is a nasty character. So much hatred in her heart.
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Hungrytide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For men like Samrat woman is merely an object of pleasure,when the urge is satiated they discard. Such men are devoid of values, insensitivity flows in their veins . Their upbringing to a large extent is responsible for their beastly behaviour . As it is said, mother is the first teacher of a child , when she fails to inculcate values,the child for sure will be a threat to the society .Samrat is a case of personality disorder, his basic interest lies in having physical relationship. He is close to his doom and the curtain on his playful life will be drawn by Urmi.
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hungrytide

For men like Samrat woman is merely an object of pleasure,when the urge is satiated they discard. Such men are devoid of values, insensitivity flows in their veins . Their upbringing to a large extent is responsible for their beastly behaviour . As it is said, mother is the first teacher of a child , when she fails to inculcate values,the child for sure will be a threat to the society .Samrat is a case of personality disorder, his basic interest lies in having physical relationship. He is close to his doom and the curtain on his playful life will be drawn by Urmi.

Well put & well said.

Samrat cannot emotionally connect with anyone, let alone another woman. As u rightly said, for men like him, women are objects of pleasure - that's it.

Shashi has a big hand in Samrat's vile nature. She failed as a mother.

@bold: you're absoloutely right. I remember Samrat making time for Urmi & becoming pleasant to her whenever he had the intention of making love. That's partly why he faked his remorse.

As for your last line, well I surely hope this is where we are heading. To be honest I kind of worry that the writers are heading towards a full on Radha-Samrat track where she will fall on pregnant or they will get married. I just think it would be in bad taste. It's high time Samrat faced the consequences of his evil deeds. That should be the next focus.

Hungrytide thumbnail
Radha, the major folly in this character is that she is a dumbo . whether she was awestruck with the charm of Samrat or she instantly fall in love with him is unknown ( missed that episode). Just by revolving around the stool she replicated the event as phera thereafter surrendering herself . She didn't doubt his fake promises more so when a divorce petition against him is underway; she should have shown refrain with a bit of audacity . Well since it is fiction, much logic cannot be applied . Having said this would like to add that in reality too a woman falls prey to such tempest . There are numerous examples of affluent class females getting involved with three four times divorced men . fact is women are suspicious of entering into such relationships but they are so so emotionally surcharged that they end up as victims.
Hungrytide thumbnail
Samrat fixing cctv Iin his own house suspecting his family especially his mother who never doubted his character; the mother including rest of the family members remained a mute spectator to the happening though some objections were raised by his Bhabhi perforcing Samrat to install one in his own room. Viewing the scenario it appears his family members are helpless, scared totally at his mercy and can't transgress his orders knowingly that he is at fault. The expressions and thinking of Radha were so irritating. Her oblivion irks. Hope Ishaan's effort pays off and Urmi emerges triumphant in the case.