i want manik to sing this song to Nandu

Posted: 9 years ago
..today when she going to come home for the party...i want manik to sing this song for her..

... LOOSING BEFORE U GAINED ...

he should break down,.. the man who only supposedly knew how to shout .. HAS TO CRY TODAY ..

He HAS to let go IN that moment ... yes he has to ... care to think what he has to let go ... not of his tears or emotions ... HE HAS TO LET GO OF HIS EGO ... 

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from my own self..

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi
Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

How's this relationship of ours,
I don't like distance of even a moment
Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..
There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
There is your name on every breath..

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

For you, I lived
I have given myself (to you)
Your faith [actually means 'my love for you' here] took care of me
Took all the sorrows from (my) heart
With you my fate is attached,
Getting you, Nothing is incomplete (within me, I got completed)..

U...I will kill u...like seriously... Why do u do this to me yaar???can't u see that I m addicted to these guys...kurachu neramenkilum njan vere vallathum orkkatte...sammathikkilla alle...to get out of this madness...INI manik e paatu padunnathum orthondu njanirikkum..daivame!!!
Originally posted by navi04vet

U...I will kill u...like seriously... Why do u do this to me yaar???can't u see that I m addicted to these guys...kurachu neramenkilum njan vere vallathum orkkatte...sammathikkilla alle...to get out of this madness...INI manik e paatu padunnathum orthondu njanirikkum..daivame!!!
shweeto i will ask your yetta to sing the song for u ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sue101

shweeto i will ask your yetta to sing the song for u ðŸ˜‰
Nooo...don't do that to me...I know how he sings...don't do that torture to me!!!!😲 ðŸ˜² now this I will call absolute torture...😭

Nooo...don't do that to me...I know how he sings...don't do that torture to me!!!!😲 ðŸ˜² now this I will call absolute torture...😭
ok chalo i will make it for u parth only sing for u, not even manik, parth for u ðŸ˜›

ok chalo i will make it for u parth only sing for u, not even manik, parth for u ðŸ˜›
Thank thank u thank u thank u sue...u made my day...that's solo beautiful...I love u...🤗

Thank thank u thank u thank u sue...u made my day...that's solo beautiful...I love u...🤗
hehehe luv ya ðŸ¤—

hehehe luv ya ðŸ¤—
I m gonna try to make it my DP
Wats happening sue and navya..bayanagara bahalam undakunundalloo..and this song i wud love to hear tht frm manik bt not nw ..nw i wanna him to sing tht wud convey his apologies..tht wud be gud at the moment ..navya veruthayalle ninte bharthavn manikinod ithreyum verupp..veruthe vdillalle..
Originally posted by fan145

Wats happening sue and navya..bayanagara bahalam undakunundalloo..and this song i wud love to hear tht frm manik bt not nw ..nw i wanna him to sing tht wud convey his apologies..tht wud be gud at the moment ..navya veruthayalle ninte bharthavn manikinod ithreyum verupp..veruthe vdillalle..
More than manik I lurveee parth...have u seen his request to his fans not to insult his friends...thats really when I liked this guy...he knows the difference between reel and real... Now coming to manik I would love to see him singing "soniyo" from raaz... That's a good one for these two...n nashi ..whatever post u or sue make...its has become a place for our own "kathiyadi"...😉