Is Sanam 2 a witch?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Why I feel dat Sanam 2 is witch? Her toenail lukd abnormal n spooky. Her toenail was focessed a lot. Her relative said dat she is unlucky n she caused a lot of misfortune to people. I think Gul has gone mad n she will bring a supernatural story. Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli was an awesome show but it also brought a ghost of one lady at one point of time who wanted to take Abha's new born girl wid her. In Saural Simar Ka which I don't watch, a female ghost came in everyone's life. Now in QH, I think Gul will follow dis supernatural trend. I think Sanam is a witch n there is a horrible face behind her innocent face. Her toenail luks so scary n witchy type. Wat do u think guys?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^LMAO!! 🤣
OMG.. If this is where Gul is headed with this new Sanam track, she should really stop! I don't think anyone wants to see supernatural stuff in this show lol Edited by Booteefool - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am not joking. If several other normal serials brought ghosts n witches at a point of time then it may be QH's turn. Sanam 2 may be a witch who is yearning for love or sumthn. She may find Ahil attractive n may start getn obsessive of him n may trouble San 1 wid her chudail powers. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😲 😲 well there's the disclaimer 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Juhi, I know you are not joking. I meant this disclaimer would fit QH if indeed she's a witch. ðŸ˜†
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most likely they will introduce her as a female jinn in the future. She is a jinn who has asked Billi to donate her jallad jinn son whom she finds attractive. In return, she will give billi both her eyes back. Hence, a female jinn has been brought in by billi from a secluded area. No wonder she has a HUGE toenail.😛
Bas I want Aahil to realize that jinns cannot be touched although they may take various forms. It is now Aahil's turn to bring back the fakir baba whom he collided with while driving, so that the jinn can be sent back to her Twilight Family.😛😃
Edited by rabees011 - 9 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's time for me to quit the show!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whether it is time to quit or not, it is definitely time to stop thinking about the awful toenail.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Why I feel dat Sanam 2 is witch? Her toenail lukd abnormal n spooky. Her toenail was focessed a lot. Her relative said dat she is unlucky n she caused a lot of misfortune to people. I think Gul has gone mad n she will bring a supernatural story. Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli was an awesome show but it also brought a ghost of one lady at one point of time who wanted to take Abha's new born girl wid her. In Saural Simar Ka which I don't watch, a female ghost came in everyone's life. Now in QH, I think Gul will follow dis supernatural trend. I think Sanam is a witch n there is a horrible face behind her innocent face. Her toenail luks so scary n witchy type. Wat do u think guys?😉

Love creepy scary ghost stories, the ones you can pee in pants while watching ðŸ˜†