CHAPTER 2 PAGE 2
CHAPTER 3 PAGE 3
CHAPTER 4 PAGE 4
CHAPTER 5 PAGE 5
CHAPTER 6 PAGE 6
CHAPTER 7 PAGE 7
CHAPTER 8 PAGE 7
CHAPTER 9-12   PAGE 9
SRY FRIENDS DUE TO SOME PROBLEM I HAV UPDATED SOME CHAPTERS USING NAME OF SHEETAL 30
AND THANX 4 UR LOVE AND SUPPORT

Edited by sweety4444 - 8 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
hey welcome here :)
 pls pls start writing n ur free to do watever u like
Please write on them would love to read an ff ab them after they been separated for a while and than they back in each an others life. Make suhani totally strong and she can be in love with some1 else and make krishna and her be friends and have a strong bond btw them. Bt really write whatever u like coz I know I will like anything on them.
Hi!!
Plz write an ff, I would love 2 read it
Yeah please do. This show is turning to nothing but hell. Need the quick fix. Love to see a friendship between Krishna and Suhani, a friendship with understanding and strength. 
CHAPTER 1
There is letter on the bed of yuvraj which is going to change his future.It was written by suhani . When he came in his room,he was shocked after reading that letter.he quickly ran towards suhani's house.He asked his in laws that whether they knows about suhani or not.But instead of answering suhani's mother went inside and gave a letter to him  and said" plz leave her alone and she is not here.best of luck for ur future without suhaniand plz dont come here again"
he was shocked to listen that and drove away from there.

suhani's letter to yuvraj
"'yuvraj 
i m really sorry i was really not aware of ur feelings for somu. i know everything now and i know u r not happy with me because i m not ur love. i m sorry for wasting ur time. Dadi was right i m not capable for u.
i think it is the right time to move on. i m just ur responsibilityfor being ur wife. so i m going away from ur life forever.best of luck for ur perfect future with somu.plz make her happy always because she has suffered a lot.i know that ur happiness is hidden in her happiness.
I know u r forced to marry me plz forgive my papa .i know he has done big mistake but u know he has done it for my happiness.he loves me a lot.
Now u r free bird i have signed divorce papers and given it to sharad bhaiyya. Dont worry all r agreed to ur relationship with somu.so best of luck.
Dont forget me i m always be ur just friend   just friend"

SRY FRIENDS FOR SHORT UPDATE

Edited by sweety4444 - 9 years ago
Aww that was such a sweet chapter I loved it continue soon
Enjoyed reading the 1st Chapter and it's got me looking forward to the next!  👍🏼

Can't wait to see Yuvraj's reaction to the letter and the divorce papers! 😊
Nice start can't wait to read more
CHAPTER 2:
Yuvraj was disturbed .he was hurt but he even dont know why? he was searching her everywhere but of no use.Finally he was tired and he sat in the garden.then he remembered letter which is given by her mother in law.
he read it and a drop of water escaped from his eyes.
"ma papa 
i came to know everything. papa i know u love me but it doesnt mean that u will snatch others happiness for me.i know ur intensions were not bad but papa how can i will be happy with someone who doesnt love me.
But its not fault of yuvraj he even didnt show me that he doesnt love me.papa u r right at ur place as well as yuvraj. i m the only reason  all things.
i just want to leave alone for some time.i will be back soon.
DONT BLAME UR SELF AS WELL AS YUVRAJ.
i will be fine and do bless for yuvraj and somu."
He quickly went to sharad in anger.sharad said"Aao yuvraj apna gift lene aaye ho.ye lo"
yuvraj said"just shut up sharad.i dont care she even doesnt inform me about such a big step.what she is thinking she is.i cant live without her.i m happy and i will be happy whether she will be around me or not."
saying that he took divorce paper and went to his room and closed the door.
sharad thinks 'i know u r hurt but why?that u have to think my friend.'
next day yuvraj announced that he is going to do engagement  with soumya. All were shocked but no one questions yuvraj.
soumya was very happy but she even did not observe absence of her best friend.

Mean while suhani was walking aimlessly,without any direction.and when a car was going to hit her someone saves her.but she faints only she was recognised that he was krishna who saves her.
she was able to hear all sounds around her.but she was really very tired of all things...