Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women !!! Where Is Rati pandey ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Ratians ---------- . Recently The Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List was Declared ---------- And Do you know what Was the Most Surprising One '???? The Ranking Iz Really very Surprising
1} Priyanka Chopra
2} Drashti Dhami

3} Sanaya Irani
4} Katrina kaif--------------------- Even Television Actresses :-----------
* Nia Sharma
*krystyle D'souza
*Hina khan
*Jennifer Singh Grover
---------- These Actresses Were also Within Top 20 Spot where Are we Ratians ??? If These Actresses Can Climb Higher To Top 20 Spot , And Drashti and Sanaya Can Be In 2nd and 3rd Rank Respectively , ---------- Then Why Cant Rati pandey ??? ---------- Guys We Must Pull up Our Socks And Vote for Rati Next Time ----------- Guys Please Hope you all Get Active Next Time please ---------- if Not this time ---------- Then next Time we must try And Bring Rati To Top 1. Spot   ðŸ˜Š ---------- I Am very Depressed that Rati Is Not In the list ---------- But Guys Hope Next Time We Get Rati's Name In The list With Huge number of Votes ---------- Rati Is The Most Sexiest , Beautiful girl with mesmerising Eyes And Million Dollar Smile . RATI ROCKS 🤗 Edited by saswatkumar - 9 years ago
don't mind this fake list .u know what multiple tweets they count of one person ..i don't think rati fans on twitter /fb ,don't keep interest in useless things ..chill ,
Originally posted by Anaya_

don't mind this fake list .u know what multiple tweets they count of one person ..i don't think rati fans on twitter /fb ,don't keep interest in useless things ..chill ,
rght siad anaya ...
Yeah I knw They use unfair Procedures to Win . But still Feeling bad That Rati Is Not In The list .
Such lists are of no importance...and u can see how credible they are 😆 Actresses like deepika padukone are nowhere to be seen! 
totally a waste of time
yes...Rati di not at all need to be in this useless list...but i m dam sure if there is any list of best actress then...Rati di will surely at the top ...they can't forget her there...
Yes you are Right Shivani. If there would Have been any List of best Actress , Then She would have been at the Top Spot .