No offence to SaRey fans but SaRey not a patch on KriYansh

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What Kriya and Rey had was chemistry, spark, passion and that was made KriYansh such a amazing pair. D3 is or atleast was KriYansh and SwaRon. The two couples balanced each other so well. Kriya-Swayam and Sharon-Rey , Kriya-Sharon and Rey-Swayam were the perfect leads and best friends. But I hate it that Rey is being shown as King Of Breakups. Please come back, Shakti.
D3 needs Kriya, Rey needs his love Kriya, Swayam and Sharon need their best friend Kriya. and I need Kriya. KriYansh needs Kriya. 
SaRey are good as best friends but KriYansh is love. And KriYansh+SwaRon = D3

No offence to SaRey fans

God Shakti, I miss you. D3 is incomplete without you!! Come soon and make us happy :)
KriYansh needs a happy ending.
Everybody misses you, KRIYA GHAI!!
Edited by sharonroy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
baaki sb thik but plz edit swayam needs kriya nd sharon needs kriya..
i mean i dnt mind bt ppl may not like it
PoojaArshaholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree plz edit that line...a lot of ppl will have a problm ...rest I know d3 needs kriyaansh.. Edited by PoojaArshaholic - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In all honesty, Swayam & Sharon need each other,  jo CVs ko digest nahin hota hai...

Anyways, CVs are hellbent on making Rey into a Desi version of Elena Gilbert. They will probably take Sara & Rey track to its depth & then bulldoze over whatever fans they have. Then they'll search for their 4th victim...