Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Just now read the last part... Wonderful part dear...lambs chura remarks after reading one more time...
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi...

kya fast..
new page to tumne le liya😆

oh sorry yaar..,. Ab pata nahi konsa page aayega...
icskwt thumbnail

I m fine Vandana 
How are you?

I am fine dear...just busy in shifting and no net in these days... Just in mobile can use ...realy miss all the stories and the writers...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

To all my Dear Friends

(This marriage Banner is created by priya...❤️🤗❤️)

(This marriage Banner is created by priya...❤️🤗❤️)

OPP-(Official Picture provider)Valli30❤️🤗❤️

Part-80

Maan collected two mocktails  from the waiter and turned to go back but stopped hearing a voice-Excuse me Sir... Mr. Khurana?

Maan-Yes..Do we know each other? I don't think that we have ever met any where

The Man-I think you haven't recognized me..but I could never forget you since  the time we met..I waited you so eagerly..Why didn't you come back after organizing that surprise for your wife?

Maan-Surprise? But when did I ask you to do that?

The Man got little suspicious-Are you not Mr. Yash Khurana?

Maan's heart beated fast to hear the name of Yash and surprise..

Maan-No...I m not Yash but his twin brother Maan Khurana..

The Man-Oh I m really sorry sir..I thought you were Mr. Yash..How is he?

Before Maan could say a word Geet approached him-Maan what are you doing here..I was waiting for you..

Maan looked at That man and then at Geet..He In troduced Geet to that man-My wife Geet and you?

That Man-I m Mukesh..Manager of this Hotel..I joined it recently.

Geet wished that man and asked Maan to come..as she was feeling alone there..

Maan  could not ask anything in the presence of Geet..he asked Mukesh for his no and he gave him his visiting card..Man kept that safely in his pocket..and excused himself as Geet was waiting for him..

They attended Party and returned back to the hotel where they were staying..

Maan opend the room and said-Geet I have to do an urgent call till you change I will make that call..

Geet-Ok..

Geet went in to the washroom after taking her night dress and Maan dialed tha no of the Manager..He could not stop himself from knowing the surprise...He and Geet both knew that Yash was going to give Geet surprise but could never know what it was..Now Maan got the chance to know and he did not want to miss that opportunity

The Hotel manager picked up the call and Maan requested him to meet urgently..The manager too was curious to know where Yash Khurana was so he told Maan that he was at night duty in the hotel and he would meet him there in his cabin..

Geet came out of the washroom and found Maan still in his party  wear..

Geet-Maan you haven't changed yet?

Maan with a little hesitation-Geet actually I need to go right now...I have  a very urgent meeting..I will try to come back soon..

Geet belonged to two business families so knew that Meeting could knock the door at any time..She was used to it.

Geet-Ok. Maan but try to come back soon..

Maan cupped her face in his palm and kissed on her cheeks-I will try to come back as soon as possible but you don't need to awake..I m carrying the keys of the room with me..you can sleep peacefully and dream about me..

Geet blushed at his statement and nodded with a warm smile..She asked him to wear some extra warm clothes as Shimla was too cool at night..It was not a very big town so the hotel was not far from there..Maan reached there in few minutes and  was carried in to the room of the Manager..

The Manager greeted him and offered the seat..Maan settled in the chair and after clearing his throat he started without any delay-Actually I want to know the surprise which Yash wanted to give his wife..

Manager-I m really sorry sir..I can't ...it was his personal matter How can I tell you about that.. I thought you were Mr. Yash so I asked you that..but now I know that you are not Mr. Yash , so how can I share his [rsonal matters with you? we can't reveal the secrets of any of our client..he may take it in a wrong way..

Maan-How will he take it in any way when he in not alive..

The manager was shocked to hear-What? How did it happen and When?

Maan-Last year in the month of May..

TM- Oh no .. I m feeling so sad.He had planned  to surprise his wife around that time only...that's really sad? And what about his wife?

Maan -The family got her married again..

TM- Poor Girl..Thank God she is married again,

Maan -what do you mean?

TM-Leave it sir..now when Mr. Khurana is not alive and his wife is married again so why do you need to know that? That really doesn't matter now ..Believe me sir..Nothing matters now..and it wasn't that big that you need to know..

Maan-It does Matters Mr. Mukesh..Because his wife deserves it to know..

Maan-But why Sir?she must be living happily with her new husband..Why she deserves it to know now...that surprise doenn't have any Importance for her too..

Maan clenched his jaws and said with little annoyance-It is important for her because she is still the part of our family..

Mukesh-Ji? I could not get it..

Maan-The lady whom you met in the party as my wife was the wife of yash then

Mukesh was shocked to hear that-Really? But how?

Maan-Yash died in a car accident and my wife too was with him ..He was bringing her from her parent's home as I was in US at that time..on the way a truck hit his car and both could not survive in that accident ..and Family got us married due to some circumstances..

Mukesh-It's good to hear that..Your family is really nice..

Maan-We both knew that Yash had planned some surprise for her but we did not know what it was.. we both want to know the surprise as he did not tell her anything about that..Please Mr. Mukesh..I request you..please tell me..

Mukesh thought for a moment and said-Actually sir it was really strange for me..he wanted to give their wedding night as a surprise to his wife..and Maan was hell shocked to hear that-What?Bur they were married for almost six months

Mukesh-Yes sir..I remember it clearly...How nervous he was when he came to me

Flashbacks

Yash was sitting in the lobby of the Hotel and heard someone talking ..he saw and found a couple talking to each other ..he was sitting behind them

The boy to the girl-You know that this hotel is famous for arranging the dreamy wedding nights

Girl-Really?  That means we are going to celebrate our wedding night here?

The Boy reduced their distance and whispered in her ears-Yes,..I want to celebrate our SR here to make it memorable for ore whole life.. but Yash was sitting just behind them so he heard that a smile crept on his lips and he remembered something  and next moment he was on the reception..

He asked the receptionist  to meet the manager..

And he was guided to the room of the manager..It was Mukesh

Mukesh-Hello sir..How can I help you,,if there is any problem in the room.

Yash-No..Not at all..

Mukesh-oh ..anything else which I can do for you?

Yash cleared his throat and after little hesitation he said-actually just now I heard that you organize wedding nights ..

Mukesh with a  smile-Yes sir You heard right..

Yash-I too want to reserve the one for me and my wife..

Mukesh-Sure sir...wish you a very happy married life in advance sir..kab hai shadi?

Yash again cleared his throat and smiled-No.. actually shadi to 5 monthe pahle ho gayi thi..but.. we..

Mukesh understood-Oh It's ok sir..No Problem..It will be done

Yash-actually I want little different dcor...I want to say my wife those three magical words for the first time..so can you arrange for the same too? I mean both in one..

Mukesh was little shocked -what? You haven't tell your wife that you love her.Did  you not love her earlier? Abhi pyar hua? were you forced i n your marriage?

He became curious and Yash laughed little loud on his curious question-Is it necessary to tell everything about personal life before booking a room here?

Mukesh got embarrassed for being so curious and said-Off course not sir...and I m sorry..

Yash-It's ok..- May I have a look on what you are going to arrange..

Mukest -Sure sir...and he took out  a booklet from his drawer and showed Yash the decorations pics of wedding night room..Yash selected the mixture of two decors and asked for the amount of advance..

Mukesh-75 thousand sir...and the rest amount when you come here..

Yash-OK..and he paid the advance and left from there..

( Yash and Geet- Credit to uploader)

Flashback ends

Mukesh's phone rang and on receiving the call ke knew that there was some urgent work at the reception..He excused himself saying that e would be back in some time..

Maan was sitting there with shocked expressions..

Yash and Geet did not start there married life but why?  Then he thought -May it they were waiting for her studies to get over..but why to need for that..Nowdays there are so many contraceptives to avoid pregnency ..and the most surprising is that Yash wanted to say I love you to her after 5 months of their marriage..But Geet always said that she loved Yash and was ready to spend her life in his name as his widow...then why Yash wanted to say those word to her,,that means he never said I Love You to her?but they were so open to each other even in front of all...Geet was very frank with yash,,,and Yash too was so protective and caring for her...No one could say that they were not in love..Then what was between them?

And then he remembered that from many days  Geet used to lost in some thoughts..She was not like that earlier but she was behaving like since they confessed their love for each other .Whenever he asked she avoided his questions..Was that related to Yash?

But the most important question for now was that If he should tell Geet about Yash's surprise or not..But she had the right to know what yash wanted to say to her..If he doesn't tell her  she always would be in a confusion if her lost state was related to Yash..But how  he was going to tell her about Yash's surprise..he could not go straight to her and tell...She deserves to feel that..she deserves to know that yash loved her.He can't bear his brother being doubted by Geet..it was the question of his brother's image in her eyes..He could not let it go down in Geet's eyes..

And then Maan's thoughts shifted to Geet..He felt a lump in his throat thinking about Geet.He leaned at the back of the chair and closed his eyes...After two years and two marriages she was still unaware of the relation of husband and wife..she did not know what  relations are shared between a couple..he got emotional thinking of Geet..and he decided something in his mind.. He decided to come over their past.. His face seemed determined ...and he waited for Mukesh to come..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan opened the room with the key and entered in to the room...and found Geet sleeping in half lying position.. Cartoon channel was on in the TV and some cartoon series was running on it..May Geet slept while waiting for him..

He  switched off the TV and changed in to his night wear..He was feeling very emotional for Geet and even for his brother Yash ..But only half truth was out half was still hidden... He was thinking about the destiny...Yash and Geet did not start their married life ...Yash wanted to say  I Love You to Geet..But they seemed very close even Geet claimed that she loved Yash..

He was in deep thoughts and slipped in to the blanket ..

Made Geet sleep properly..Geet's sleep broke  a little and she looked with sleepy eyes-Aap aa gaye..you are too late Maan

Maan took her in to his arms-Haan Geet I m very late..and I m sorry for that..but not any more...

Geet snuggled herself in to him and he too pulled her more in to him like she was part of his body..

Pecked on her head and said-Good night Geet

Geet was already in a sleepy state so slept soon and Maan too slept after some time thinking about Geet and Yash...

Morning...

Geet's eyes opened and found Maan sleeping besides her..she remembered that she slept waiting for Maan last night...she put her head on his chest and said-Good  morning Maan..

Maan tightened his arms around her wishing good morning to her and opened his eyes..She was looking at him only..he tucked her lose trends behind her years and said-Geet..Today we are going to check out from here and will stay in the hotel  which was inaugurated yesterday..

Geet -Kyun? You have done your all work. Why we need to shift there?..we will be going back today na..

Maan-abhi se kyun...abhi to hamen rehearsal karni hain na honeymoon ki...Have you forgotten..it was your idea only..

/

Geet again was embarrassed -Maan please don't  repeat that again..mujhe sharam aati hai..and she hid her face in him..

If it was any other day he would have teased her a lot but today he was feeling a pool of emotions in his heart..and said-Ok as you say but we are going to stay in Shimla for few days more..and  I want to shift to that Hotel..

Geet nodded...and got up to get fresh..Maan ordered their morning tea..and  after having the tea both packed their stuff and were ready to check out.. 

Both reached the New Hotel and checked  in to the room...after settling their luggage and  left the hotel to roam around the town...They could see so many newly wedded couples roaming with their hands in hands . She almost pouted seeing them ...Geet took a deep breath and  turned her eyes from there but she found the same view everywhere...

She looked at Maan who was watching her only and was reading her changing expressions..Geet smiled to see him and next moment she felt her hand entangled with Maan..

She looked at him and Maan said-We too are married..aur honeymoon na sahi honemoon ke rehearsal to hai hi na...

Geet looked at him with a fake anger-Maaann

And Maan pulled her little close to him-come on Geet..and he rubbed his nose to her-Jhoothe gusse me aur bhi jyada cute lagti ho..and Geet blushed ..

And then Maan suddenly said-Geet look there

And Geet turned her head in the direction where Maan's finger was pointing..He was pointing towards a temple which was situated at the top of the hill...

Geet-Why you are showing it to me?

Maan-I want to go there..chalogi mere saath?

Geet-But Maan it's on the top..I will get tired..

Maan Showed her some horses which were standing there..People go there on horses..so we too will go on them

Geet's mouth opened wide to see the horses-Horse? No way Maan..main nahin jaaungi..

Maan-Kyun?

Geet-Mujhe darr lagta hai

Maan-what? But why?

Geet-wo wo..Once I fell from the horse bhut t chot aayi thi..Rahul was with me but he could not handle me ...Since then I don't do horse riding..

Maan-But ab to main hoon na..Mujhe par bharosa hai na..I wont let you fall..These horses can carry two persons so I will be there with you..ab chalogi mere saath? and this time Geet could not say no to him..

Maan hired a horse and sat on it...

He forwarded his hand to Geet.

.and Geet after little hesitation held his hand 

and Maan pulled her up and made her sit in front of him..Geet looked at him fpr few minutes ahe was feeling scared but then se became relaxed as Maan caged between his arms...

.And their journey started...

Gif By Priya

She was scared a little but after going little far se became comfortable with Maan's arms around her..and she started to enjoy the view...

.In an hour they reached the temple...Geet and Maan looked around..It was not a big temple but had a very high place in the heart of the town and villages nearby..

Geet's eyes fell  on the place where the idol of Lord Shiv of Goddess Parvathi with him was pleced..

and she noticed that some preparations were going on and it seemed that someone was going to marry there.

Geet-Maan it seems that someone is going to marry here..

Maan-Haan..I too think so... some one was saying that this temple has a very high value in the hearts of local people..they say anyone get married here is tied in a very strong tie for the next all births too...

Geet-Really? That's great..

Maan-Yes..let's go from here...He asked someone there about the priest of the temple and that person signaled at an old man..Maan went near him with Geet and said after wishing him-I m Maan Singh Khurana..I talked you last night..

The Priest-Oh yes..everything is ready my son...come wit me..and he took both of them where the preparations were going on and asked one man-Ho gaya sab kuchh? and he said that everything was done..

Geet was looking everything silently till now but when priest brought them there she got confused.and looked at Maan with questioning eyes by holding his hand..

Maan patted her hand and said-Geet these preparations are for us..We are going to marry here..and Geet's eyes became wider with shock surprise and joy- . Her eyes started to twinkle with happiness-But  when did you plan this and why did you not tell me?

Maan-Because I wanted to see this expression on your face Geet and this is my first surprise of the day for you..

Precap-Geet knows about the surprise of Yash 

Part-79-<<prev/next->>

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

My other works
                  Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye...(copmplete)

.Masoom Ishq ...going On

My Firstever OS-ANOKHA RISHTA

Maasoom Ishq- Part-17

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

haan  taza taza post hai.. aap edit kar do jaldi
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: icskwt

Just now read the last part... Wonderful part dear...lambs chura remarks after reading one more time...

Ok..
Take your time..
paripayal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what's going on Payal?

nothing much di u say ?
icskwt thumbnail

Ok..
Take your time..

Oh that's so sweet 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
15 minute lagenge
Taru is asking for lunch
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi it was shocking part. Yash was going to give surprise and that surprise was their wedding night. They were in love and always closed to each other. Then why they never intimated with each other. Even he never expressed his love in words. I am really very curious to know whole truth. Maan is feeling very emotional after knowing all this. Wow maneet is going to marry in that temple. Geet is really happy. Now their journey would start in actual way. Precap is interesting. Geet will get to know about yash surprise. I am eagerly waiting  to know whole truth. Waiting for next dear