Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Exactly!Why just blame one when it takes two to tango?They are both adults and any fool can see the feelings are mutual frm both ends.

feelings🥱🥱
boomiesboom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

feelings🥱🥱

And you're gonna be the judge for who's feelings are authentic and who's aren't.

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boomiesboom

And you're gonna be the judge for who's feelings are authentic and who's aren't.

Why me the whole world is seeing ask them

Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Di is despo women, she is so much elder to him gauti  should have atleast thought about his mother 😆. What will she think.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rafa.

We can't blame Diandra. Gautam is clearly enjoying it. If he's screwing up his own game, it's not the fault of anyone else.

Yes, I don't understand why everyone blames the girl involved...

The man involved is equally responsible...

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Yes, I don't understand why everyone blames the girl involved...

The man involved is equally responsible...

touche
phbp456 thumbnail
I dont like diandra, but lets be real here
her son is no saint 
she has no reason to speak ill about diandra, she should talk bad about her own son first
what makes gautam better than diandra? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The problem is Diandra is so manipulative that she can use woman card to the greatest extent to pull down Gauti.. It is best for Gauti to keep her as a friend otherwise the woman is a mental case and would do anything to ruin him. She is doing anything to get footage.

I saw in livefeed how she was after Gauti when they again started talking to each other.. she would nt leave him alone even for a minute. It was scary even to watch, I dont know how Gauti is dealing with it. She stalks him, plays victim, says she is sick and by getting sympathy asks him to give massage her back🤢 the list is long. Basically she has trapped him and he was foolish to think that she is 21st century girl and knows what she is doing. He didnt realise that she will ruin his image to get her some footage!

She is a very manipulative woman who didnt even have a track in the show, suddenly got the jackpot in name of Gauti and is not willing to let him go. Hence seducing him, wearing revealing clothes and pulling him in bathroom... She cant even stand Gauti talking to Sonali.. she gets really mad and then does some PDA to make herself feel better.

Gauti has told her a million times that she is his friend yet she does PDA and keeps asking him whether he likes her?! The woman needs to be evicted as she is mentally unstable.
Edited by uscgirl - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they both r not kids...they know what they r doing on national television and how they r being projected...both r using others to stay in the game...but I liked gautam when he said NO to sonali...he should stick to that and plsss no showance..🤢
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes please bb evict her soon