plzzzzzzzz evict diandra

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It looked so cheap and creepy  when diandra kissed gautam in front of everyone but still there are some people who are in hopes that gautam will be back to his original self i can understand their feelings but plzzz  dont expect much him from u will feel betrayed and heart broken i miss the old gautam who was so confident about him surviving in the game wid out any girls support now i feel Ab paani sar se upar jaa chuka hai I thought may be gautam will warn her to stay away from him or get angry about that gautam has completely lost it  he was reacting like he is madly in love with her and the worst part is he was saying sorry to her instead of her saying it to him he is spoiling his own game they keep ranting always that they are so called friends and they are spoiling the name of friendship by doing such creepy stuff on national television .This is the first time such pathetic incident has happened in the BB history now i feel even ashmit and veena were sooo much better and sophisticated atleast they never did it to show to the whole world and for cameras and i can completely understand that all this diandra's  drama was to kiss him and get footage gautam ki apni kuch image hai ya nahi he never complained about it and took it happily he has completely lost it ðŸ˜¡ i cant see him being  burtchered it hurts plzzz gautam cum back😭😭 Edited by mydesire786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gautam didn't mind it all.   Dude wanted a showmance and he got one!  Diandra is giving him good...All his chichori ichaeyen poori kar rahi hai diandra.  And sonali jail ke Mari jaa rahi hai!!!!
Gautam fans wanted showmance.. They got one.. Ha ha.   You should be happy...Better than that junkie girl!
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibg

Gautam didn't mind it all.   Dude wanted a showmance and he got one!  Diandra is giving him good...All his chichori ichaeyen poori kar rahi hai diandra.  And sonali jail ke Mari jaa rahi hai!!!!

Gautam fans wanted showmance.. They got one.. Ha ha.   You should be happy...Better than that junkie girl!

no this not showmance😡 this is destroying his image and as a gautam fan i cant take that it has crossed all limits i dont mind showmance wid any other girl but not diandra😡
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diandra is Gautam's choice, as a Gautam fan you should appreciate his choice and his love. ðŸ˜ƒ

GauDi FTW!
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

Diandra is Gautam's choice, as a Gautam fan you should appreciate his choice and his love. ðŸ˜ƒ

GauDi FTW!

exactly thats wat iam trying to say she ia not his choice but still i dont get it why he is pretending to be fake
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh ho jaaye toh maza hi aa jayega🥳Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Plz evict di hate her ðŸ˜¡
Mogwai. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can't blame Diandra. Gautam is clearly enjoying it. If he's screwing up his own game, it's not the fault of anyone else.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yeh ho jaaye toh maa hi aa jayega ðŸ¥³ 

wat do u mean😕 Edited by mydesire786 - 9 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafa.

We can't blame Diandra. Gautam is clearly enjoying it. If he's screwing up his own game, it's not the fault of anyone else.

for today's incident I will surely blame her