Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow di...

It's awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super duper, blockbuster, rocking outstanding, freaking, breathtaking and mind blowing update...

Just loved it...

Awesome...

The whole chapter is superb..   

Beautiful... 

Agar aap itna wait karake aisa update doge to hum patiently wait karwane ko tayaar hain...

Wow...I am loving this update so much...Maine poore din main yeh update at least 10 times padh liya hain...

It's marvelous update...

You are such a beautiful writer...You have explained each and every emotions very beautifully...Seriously aisa laga maano ki main yeh ek serial dekh rahi hoon aur yeh sabh meri aakhon ke saamne hona chahiye...

The was kiss was so awesome... The way you described arman obsession and possession were beautiful... Shilpa also melting...She was not responding to the kiss but her body was responding...

The way possessed his rights on shilpa was marvelous... So abh shilpa tayar ho jayo apni regretting list ko badhane main...kabhi na kabhi to tumhe har maani hogi...

Loved ahana and ayan part...they were so cute...

Aww arman so much cared for shilpa...he bought new clothes for her...

Friends time...

Do continue soon...

And thanks for the pm..

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲yeh armaan ko kya hogaya hai?...i guess biwi ka asar pad raha hai
yeh pakka shilpa ko aur pagal kar k rakh dega
shilpa sachi mei apni mom k yahan rehne jayengi?...phir toh wahan bhi drama hoga
oh ho sab k sab ghar wale kahin na kahin bahar jaa rae hain...great
ayaan and ahana are so sweet...and ahana is so cute."nai nai queen"😆
saare friends wapas aagaye ...great to have them back
loved it 
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di you should became a writer or director also..
but please write more on arsh
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Ayaan and ahaana are so cute & specially ahaana's 'naiii', their scenes were superb...
Armaan is accepting his maariage & doing everything to make it work & also making shilpa to accept it...
I especially loved the part wen he said to shilpa "tumhara pati, tumhare bache, tumhare ghar"... Tie scene was also very nice...Edited by arorasurbhi - 9 years ago
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Main agayiii😳

First comes the banner for me...uff ekkk dum khunnas bhari dikh rhi hai tallan kya baat hai and armaan my myyy BD se acha yeh wala armaan lagne laga hai mjhe :P In love with his tallan ki band bajao mission

Each and every scene is hillarious bolne ki zarurat to nahi hai mujhe😆still mere favs hai kuch aur tumhare dialogues haste haste gir gayi main 😲

Their first kiss☺️ the passion with which he owned her and tallan to bechari responded aur phir khudkooo marooo marooo -_-   patanai when will she stop fighting with herself :@
The best decision tkn by armaan in this story to add something evryday in her regret list maza agaya mujhe🤣

Mere bachcheee ayaan aur ahana ka kya bolun they r soo adorable and they r undoubtedly playing a big role in makng arsh suhaagraat possible for me so ahemmm 😉😳u write arsh scenes with kids in such an amazing manner yaar it touches my heart =)) Each and evry move of armaan is awesomeee starting frm her annoying her to follow his order and woh spa aur kapre fekne wala to 🤣I cant stop laughing :|  Tie scene tops them all 🤪a perfect hubby wife moment aur woh bhi arsh pe kamaal kar diya tumne u have your own way of making scenes romantic😳

Defective piece,kapre donate kar diye and sent her to spa🤣🤣maar dooo tum mujhe basss :P pagal ho tum ^_^ 

Chalo finally tallan maan rahi hai apne dill ki baat bas uska ego :@ :@ woh bhi line pe le agaya hero 😳there was nothing koochi kooo or nt mch intimacy in their night scenes but u nailed it for me...I read it 10 times and its soo romantic this is wht romance is u can express it in words😉aur zor se chipkooo armaan hahahaahah :D

I did my part of job comment kar diya🤔ab baakio ka pata nahi :((  update ot ajayega na monday tak tallan ki kasammm mere dreams per bas nahi rha abb mera😛
-laddooo

lekshmiarsh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superbbb...superbbb...superbbb...cant express it in words how much i like this part...u r such good writer...    ayaan and ahaana's part are adorable...i like d way armaan came close to shilpa...now waiting for next monday...shilpa cant go away from him...arsh scenes are sooo romantic...continue sooon...waiting for next monday for next romantic part...continue sooon... .plzzz
silver_spoon thumbnail
Awesome update...was eagerly waiting for it
This is my favourite ff
Loved every bit of it...armaan's dialogues were the best😉
Wonderful job sameera👏
Do continue soon...can't wait for the next update

pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Cont.soon di
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UNRES  ON  PAGE 7...😊
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kya kahu yrrr...mindblowing it is...armaan ke to kya kehne...jhakas hai wo ekdum...shilpa bechari fasss gyi...hehe..
loved the update so mch...maza ara hai yr aise dono ko dekhkr..very gud armaan aur paas jao shilpa ke... n dont let her go to her house...apne paas chipka k rakho..ab to aur maza ayega .. dono akele ..hehe wow yrr to guud..
awesome..now update on monday only plzzz...usss se jyada intezar nai hoga fir..jaldi update krna plzzz...waiting..