Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

(Last chap&Epilogue-pg67)ONCE, YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND FF

hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

screen capture tool

Hello friends,
I would like to start a new FF. This one is also based on a popular Malayalam film.
PART 1 will be updated tomorrow..Those who want PM's please like this post

INDEX

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
FINAL PART & EPILOGUE

Edited by hp_2006 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yipee New Fic πŸ₯³
That too based on another mallu movie
Expectations are damn high, Do make it to ur best! πŸ˜‰
Waiting..
Edited by ..AngelicAnu.. - 9 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting...
update soon

sreekailas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly naina chechi...
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oru samayathhil.. nee yenda pen kutti aanu..

marike yalle..

don't forget gal..once upon a time u were my gal..

Shlokie.. gr.. gr.. telling to Astha..

very nice ...start soon...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hp_2006 thumbnail
Hii..Thank you all for liking the INDEX PAGE . And I am thankful to all those who have encouraged me to start this new FF with your comments. This is based on the story of a popular Malayalam film and it is a very beautiful love story.. I have amended the story a little bit to suit our beloved couple, Aashlok. Hope you all enjoy this FF.

screen capture tool

PART 1

Niranjan Agnihotri and his younger son, Shlok were returning from their office in car. They owned the renowned Agnihotri Industries in Pune.

Ni: Shlok bete, I need to say something important to you..
Sh: Jee Baba, tell me..
Ni: I have found a girl for you to marry -- Swati, Avdhoot uncle's daughter.

Avdhoot Dixit was Niranjan's business partner and they were best friends. Shlok merely looked at his Baba and was thoughtful for a few minutes. Niranjan gazed at his son expectantly. Then he answered.

Sh: Baba, your wish is my command. I am ready to marry her.

Niranjan smiled widely and patted Shlok's shoulder.

Ni: I am proud of you my son. I am lucky to have a son like you. (happily continues talking) Anyways you have already met Swati at numerous occasions. So there will be no need to meet her officially. I will call and tell Avdhoot that you are ready for this alliance and together we will fix the date for your engagement function after consulting a pundit ji.

Shlok smiled at his father's happiness and he looked out of his car's window. Niranjan was talking with Avdhoot over his phone now.
When they reached home, two young boys ran towards Shlok. They were Rahul (9 years old) and Dhruv (8 years old). Rahul and Dhruv were Varad's and Mansi's sons.

Ra & Dh : Chaaachuuu...

They hugged around Shlok's legs and he knelt down and hugged both of them. Niranjan smiled and turned towards the Puja room and prayed in front of Ganpati Bappa before doing anything else.

Sh: Wow..What a surprise..! When did you both arrive..? Where is your Mumma Papa..?

Ra: (frowns)Hmmph..As usual, both of them went off to Bangalore for some office work or meeting or something.

Dh: Yeah Chachu, and they dropped us here before they went off.. I mean, what is this yaar..They don't even care for us..! (grumpy expression)

Varad was Niranjan's elder son. He worked in the Media field unlike Shlok and Niranjan. His wife, Mansi too worked with Varad in his office. Niranjan was not a father-in-law with orthodox values and he had no problem with his daughter-in-law doing office work also. Varad and family lived in Mumbai.

Just then Niranjan got a phone call. It was Varad.

Ni: Hello beta..
Va: Baba..Hope you have come back to home..We are going to Bangalore. It's an official visit. We have dropped Rahul and Dhruv at home.
Ni: (laughs pleasantly)Yeah yeah beta..We just came back from office and met them here..You don't worry. They will be fine here..
Va: Hmm..We know that..Both of them love to spend time with Shlok..He will handle them perfectly..
Ni: Hmm..That is true..Anyways, Varad..There is good news..I have fixed Shlok's marriage with Swati..You know her..She is Avdhoot's daughter.
Va: Wow Baba..That's great news..Give the phone to Shlok..Let me congratulate him..

Niranjan handed his mobile to Shlok.

Sh: Yes, Dada..
Va: (laughs) Congratulations Shlok..So you are the next scapegoat of our family..Marriage is a tough deal, buddy..!
Sh: (laughs loudly) Stop teasing me, Daada..
Va: Wait..Mansi wants to congratulate you..
Ma: Hello, Shlok..Don't listen to your Daada..Anyways, Congratulations..!
Sh: Thank you vahini..See you when you guys come back..!
Ma: Yeah..We will be back after a week..Hope those two little devils don't trouble you..
Sh: (looks at the kids) Not at all Vahini.. We are like best friends forever..Ok bye..
Ma: (laughs) Bye, Shlok..
Va: Bye, Shlok..

Shlok disconnected the call and looked at the kids. He placed his arms around both of them.

Sh: So champs..What's up..?!
Ra: Chachu..You are going to get married to Swati aunty..!
Dh: We need a big treat..!

Shlok smiled at his naughty nephews and nodded at them. He loved them very much and would do anything for them.

He took them to their favorite hangout place where they ate pizzas and burgers and ice creams as they wished. He loved to pamper them like anything. Even though, they were kids, they behaved like elders and Shlok also considered them like his friends.

This was the best thing they loved about their Chachu. The other elders always considered them as pestering little kids and so they also chose to behave with them in that way only.

At night, Shlok drove them back in his Black Scorpio. Rahul and Dhruv were noticing Shlok since the evening. He was looking very thoughtful and was also less talkative than ever. Rahul nudged Dhruv with his elbow and gestured at Shlok, who was silently driving. Dhruv nodded at Rahul meaningfully.

Ra: Chachu..Are you happy..?

Shlok was jerked back from his trail of thoughts and he turned to look at the boys through the rear view mirror at the middle.

Sh: Why do you ask..?
Dh: That is not the answer to our question, chachu..
Shlok shrugged and smiled feebly.
Sh: Yes..I am happy..But, don't I look happy..?
Ra: You look different, not at all your usual self.. Otherwise you are usually so funny and would crack jokes till you make our tummies ache.

Shlok smiled widely at the boys and shook his head feeling amused.

Dh: Yes, since your marriage got fixed, are you trying to be more mature..? (smirks casually)

Shlok couldn't help laughing at this.

Sh: Stop teasing me, guys..! It's just that I am not sure about this marriage thing..! I have told 'yes 'because Baba wants me to do so. His happiness is my happiness.

Ra: Hmm..Think about it, chaachu..You are only 27 years old..Are you sure you want to get married now..?
Dh: Yeah..Rahul is right..Just tell Azobaa that you are not ready for this marriage.
Sh: I can't do that, guys. I have never ever said "No" to my Baba in my entire life. He is like God to me. And you know that.
Ra: But there is something like personal likes and dislikes Chachu..It's your life..!
Sh: (smiles) You won't understand..! Ever since my Aayi died, my Baba is everything for me.

Anjali Agnihotri was Shlok's mother. She had died in a Bus accident when she had went for a religious pilgrimage with her parents. It had happened when Shlok and Varad were kids.

He stopped the car and got down. They had reached the Agnihotri Mansion and the boys also got down.

As they stepped into the house, Niranjan approached Shlok and hugged him. Shlok noticed Avdhoot Dixit, who was also present in the living room and he smiled at him.

Ni: Shlok, the engagement is fixed on the coming Sunday. That is there are only six days left for the event.
Av: We just met the Pundit ji and came home.
He came and hugged Shlok and smiled.
Av: Thank you for saying 'Yes' to this relation, beta.
Shlok didn't say anything and he just merely smiled at him.

Rahul and Dhruv looked at each other and shrugged casually.

Next day morning, Shlok was getting ready to go to his office. Suddenly Rahul and Dhruv entered the room with tensed expressions.

Sh: Good morning..(smiles, then he notices their faces) You both look worried..!!
Ra: Chaachu..Azobaa is calling you, urgently..

Shlok was adjusting his tie, looking at the mirror.

Sh: Yeah, I am coming..Give me a few minutes..(combs his hair to look stylish)

Dh: (shouts) Why don't you understand? It's urgent..!

Shlok frowned and looked at the two boys.

Sh: What is the hurry..? Is there any problem..?
Ra: Yeah.. A lady has come here asking for you..
Dh: (raises his right eyebrow)Seems like she is one of your old girlfriends..!
Sh: (shocked) What..?!!

Shlok immediately walked out of his room and climbed down the staircase.

A lady, wearing saree and a little girl with long hair was standing opposite to his Baba. He could only see their backs because they stood facing the other side. Niranjan looked at Shlok with a tensed expression.

Ni: It's good that you came back Shlok..! This lady is claiming that this little girl with her is your daughter.

Sh: (shocked)What..?!

The lady turned around and he felt as if his world had turned upside down. "Aastha..!!", he thought. He just couldn't believe his eyes. "Why is she here..? After all these years..!!" His eyes fell on the cute little girl beside her, who might be around six years age.

Niranjan walked towards him and pointed his index finger towards Aastha.

Ni: Do you know her, Shlok..?

Shlok was not expecting a sudden question and he mumbled uncertainly.

Sh: I -- I don't even know her, Baba. I am -- I am seeing her for the first time..!

Ni: (glares at him)Are you sure, Shlok..?

Sh: (nods his head) Ye -Yes Baba..!

As: (confidently) No, Niranjan Sir..He is lying..!

Shlok turned at her and hissed angrily pointing his index finger at her..

Sh: You shut up, Aastha..!

Now, Niranjan was surprised, that his son knew this stranger woman's name.

Ni: What..?!! How do you know that her name is Aastha..? She had told it to me when she arrived, you might not have heard her then?

Shlok shut his eyes tightly when he realized his clumsy mistake and he inwardly cursed his own foolishness.

Sh: (talks faster to cover up his mistake)Ok Baba..I mean I have seen her before..Now that I saw her closely, I recognize her..She was a student in our college..

Niranjan nodded with grumpy expression and serious doubts were clouding his mind.
So this was PART 1 friends..
Please let me know what you feel about this update, through your comments..
Please like this update, if you enjoyed it..
Love,
Naina😊
hp_2006 thumbnail
PM s will be send later..Please forgive me..😊
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update Naina...

Shlok and Niranjan was best friends... lovely start...

he is ready to do anything for his dad...

Rahul and Dhruv...cute nephew of shlok...

Varad and Mansi...Busy couple having no time for kids...

Shlok is happy to pamper this two kids...

Rahul and Dhruv was too smart to know that shlok is not happy abt the marriage...

My god...Astha came with a 6 yrs old daughter...

claiming it to be shlok...

Why shlok lied first that he doesnt know astha...

Good start dear...waiting to see hw things get unfold...

Thanks for the wonderful treat...

Edited by sathuraj - 9 years ago
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice 😊 so that girl is really shlloks ddaughter? πŸ˜‰ interesting 😊 update soon 😊 πŸ˜‰
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gal friend has shloks baby too...wow..

I loved the two matured naughty brats..

Loved zhlok and the two kids bonding..

Nice update naina..