LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was just bored so I though of starting a post where we can list all the illogical things on Veera that we can remember ðŸ˜›. It might be a bit hard to remember though. It's not Saathiya (one of the most illogical shows on earth).

Well ok remember that that time Simran sent Baldev to talk with Veera, and he did. But she it wasn't going to work out. 

HOW?! 

Ok she sent the goons but how did she know exactly where Veera was? And if she find out where she was in 5 seconds, how did she know Baldev wouldn't see goons teasing her and save her, thus makign Veeba reunite (maybe). How did she know Rajvir was going to go there? And if she did know Rajvir was going to be there how did she know they were going to hug? And if she did know they were going to hug, how did she know Baldev would see ðŸ˜•.

You guys remember anything else tho add on ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How did RV know that Veera will be there in the machaan and ended up there right when Baldev was coming to meet her?
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Remember rv said he had got a phone call fro some lady saying that a girl was being  harrassed by goons, toh simran must hav called rv and told him about it, but still what i dont understand is how does she know baldev hated seeing veera with rv🤔
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why Sampooran is still being pooja ofied 
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok gud post! Yesterday simran got exposed. What nw?ab usko bhi adhoora chodkar gayab karne wale hai ya rv ke sath milane wale hai. Just thought!