Posted: 9 years ago
yupp.. chetu is most sensitive and brainy person ..it proved yesterday also.. firstly bring medicine with bullet train speed 😊 but did you see expression of chetu baba when pratap was applying medicine.. firstly he looking praja with innocence and when pratap covers ajab with cloth.. he also undeestood and start looking down.. he respects her bhabhi 🤣 .. dil khush ho gya 🤗   now i pakka say ..chetu baba will bring praja close bcoz after bijo track pratap opens his heart to chetu and chetu will guide him..
Chetak's face clearly said
Chetak : Ghudsavar Pratap !!! Aapne kabhi mera aisa massage nhi kiya...
Yups..I truly loved Chetak for his xpressions..⭐️.⭐️⭐️.how pure n innocent he was..🤗..🤗🤗🤗.Nyone can see he too was so worried...😔.No doubt,the pet animals can go to ny extent for their masters...👏.
Originally posted by veeranu

Chetak's face clearly said
Chetak : Ghudsavar Pratap !!! Aapne kabhi mera aisa massage nhi kiya...

🤣 🤣 ...
haha yes yar! I did... and I was like aagey kya hoga.. when praja patch up n they start having a nokjhok... I would love if chetak takes ajab's side  :P :P Pratap will be like..  ye uchit nhi aapkeliye chetak :O 😆
awesome post!
haha cho cute lovely post meenu :)
Originally posted by -Priyam-

haha yes yar! I did... and I was like aagey kya hoga.. when praja patch upn they start having a nokjhok... I would love if chetak takes ajab's side :P :P Pratap will be like.. ye uchit nhi aapkeliye chetak :O 😆
awesome post!

And what will chetu do when praja will do pyar vyar.. 🤣 he will give them privacy and will maro US or DB if they try to disturb them 😆Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
Bhabhi ?🤣
hume to sautan lagti hai 😆
Chetak ki jitni tareef karo kum hai
Em in luv wid him 😆Edited by -zainab - 9 years ago