finally strong meethi is back

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved today's episode very much after a long time, meethi back in action, she came to know about nandini's plan and she replied to her nicely na, but she is somewhat afraid too, now meethi'll join hands with maiya and make a plan to throw nandini  out, as she remembered maiya's words na
Do share u'r views
loved the way she stood firm and confident of her love. she did not give up and let others snatch her love like her mother did!!
Yes, I think this episode was the best one after this nandini's entry !! 
Loved it, happy to see Meethi bold :) 
I hope Meethi succeeds in this challenge :) 
After a long time found episode somehow watchable. Glad that old bold and strong Meethi is back and she stood against Chameli.
Edited by rosy94 - 9 years ago
Ya aftr so many days,nice epi yesterday...

Meethi should always b Bold like this,she should teach nice lesson to tat chameli 😊
Originally posted by newkq

loved the way she stood firm and confident of her love. she did not give up and let others snatch her love like her mother did!!

yup agree, hope meethi stay strong and bold against nandini  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Sud-

Yes, I think this episode was the best one after this nandini's entry !! 
Loved it, happy to see Meethi bold :) 
I hope Meethi succeeds in this challenge :) 

yup agree, it was a good episode after a long tym, hope meethi proves nandini is fraud and throw her out of house
Originally posted by rosy94

After a long time found episode somehow watchable. Glad that old bold and strong Meethi is back and she stood against Chameli.

yup agree, once nandini is proved fraud even rani also wont accept her
Originally posted by niii

Ya aftr so many days,nice epi yesterday...

Meethi should always b Bold like this,she should teach nice lesson to tat chameli 😊

yup agree with u and loved the meekash scenes also very much both are natural and amazing