Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

desi_gurl14

Groupbie

desi_gurl14

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
i agree with armans4ever and simi!!!
if he/she cud cheat once why not twice???
if the person cheats on you in the first place its means he dsnt luv u and if he dsnt luv u he cud do anything!!!
and if kids wer thre the first thing i wud do is move out!!! iwud nvr want my kids to  get a bad influence on them!!! i wudnt even let my kids go to visit him...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheating (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I wouldn't forgive my spouse if he cheated . But if he wanted to mend his way ..............hard to say what i would do >>>>>>> but once trust is lost in a relationship ........things can never be the same again !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top