Posted: 9 years ago

This one is dedicated to Arpita. 😉

Disclaimer: Do not read on if you do not like blatant obnoxious stuff, this is NOT 18+. It may have some references though. 😳

Jalal's POV

I sat at the corner table as always eating the Bean Chalupa that I always did, tired and fatigued. It had been a long day and I had no way of relieving myself. It had been a fortnight that I had last been with any girl after I broke up with Nyla. I was already over her, we had broken up amicably. Things did not work between the two of us. We were still friends though. Fortunately for me, she wasn't like other girls in the sense of being dramatic and emotional. She was practical and cool headed.

Suddenly, my eyes located HER. She sat at a far away table, alone like me. But, she seemed pleased and well hot. She had a great figure and I could tell. Her knee length dress accentuated her curves, and a glance at her was enough to turn me on. She sat sideways facing away from me, crossing her legs which revealed more of her thighs than her dress did. Women in black appealed to me like no other. She had worn black. She sat there gorging on a Burrito, as far as I could gather.

Though Taco Bell was the closest to any Mexican food, correction, amazing Mexican food, you would ever get, I wasn't a big fan of Burritos. They had too much rice in my opinion. The bean ones were cool. Chuck it, anything with bean is cool.

Oh my God! Did she have to eat it in that manner now? Couldn't she eat it normally like others did? She was licking the sauce first, putting a part of it into her mouth almost moaning. Gosh! She would kill me here and now with need. I wanted her. I needed her right now. I was hard.

It was Friday night, almost 10.30 at night. Taco Bell closed at like 11. The crowd was already clearing. But, I was not ready to leave just then.

I walked up to her table, in another corner, thankfully, secluded.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked sounding as cool and composed as I possibly could while feeling the exact opposite.

Jodha's POV

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked and I looked up to find HIM. OMG! He wanted to sit with me. This man standing just before me could easily pass of as a woman's ultimate fantasy. He was well-built, probably hiding a couple of packs beneath the sexy white shirt he wore. Even white could look sexy if he wore it. Chuck white, even grey would, and I personally hate grey. Do not ask me why. I just do.

"Ya sure..." I agreed, as calmly as I could, internally I was hyperventilating.

I noticed him first thing when I entered this place, carrying my food up the stairs. One drawback cum blessing of Taco Bell is that this place doesn't have waiters. So, A. When you have a hot, chivalrous date with you, you don't require a waiter and there isn't any disturbance. B. For unfortunate chicks like me, who came in single, it was a pain in the a**.

I noticed him sitting in a corner gorging on a Chalupa. Wish he would gorge me instead. I haven't been with a guy in like a month and for a young girl in her twenties who knows she is sexy and appealing (Nah, humility was never my virtue) being single for long is hard, no, not THAT hard, like, hard, difficult, type of hard.

He was as hot as burning coal and I immediately felt myself getting wet. God save me.

I sat sideways not looking towards him not wanting to worsen my situation, crossing my legs. This was the most comfortable position I had ever known. It made you seem all business like and charming at the same time.

I had ordered a Burrito for a change. I hate eating the same thing again and again. When you have a variety of things on the menu, why not try? Same goes with anything in life. You need variety and marriage being one of the fundamentals of constancy, no surprises that I don't approve of it, is there?

I licked the sauce; I simply LOVED the sauce in here, especially the orange one, neither too spicy nor too bland. Right in between the two. Then, put it in my mouth savouring its taste. My dirty mind added in, what if I could have HIM for dinner? Shut up! I did not come here to feed your gutter thoughts! I screamed.

And, then he himself had to come and ask if I would mind his company. Oh, yes. I would. Most definitely. But not in the manner he thought.

He sat down on the chair next to me instead of the one opposite me. I urged myself to continue breathing. And of course, finish that thing and leave from this place.

Closer still, I observed he used a lot of perfume. Not the I would kill you with my scent' type but the You will die for my scent' kind. I wish if I could smell him, put my arms around his taut shoulders, nuzzle his well shaven cheek and inhale in that brilliant perfume. Alas!

His eyes were dark, he stared at me as if he could eat me up. Did he? I wonder.

"You have sauce smeared near your lips." His gorgeous mouth formed the words. I could hardly comprehend what he said. I was too busy fantasizing how it would be if those lips moved on mine. They were so kissable!

From nowhere, he moved closer to me. The movement alerted my senses as I stiffened.

He came closer still not discouraged by my lack of interest, rather, lack of display of interest. He came close enough for me to smell his perfume clearly. My head swam. I could feel his breath on me as his nose touched mine. I gasped.

I knew he was going to kiss me and closed my eyes in anticipation. My lips slightly parted. His lips touched my face just above my lips. I felt something wet and I realised he was licking the sauce from there with his tongue. The action was so sensuous and tender, that I lost completely. I would have collapsed if he hadn't chosen that bright moment to hold me in his arms and pull me closer.

Soon enough, his lips touched mine and I felt fire! Initially, they moved slowly on mine, trying to make me feel more comfortable. As I responded, his lips became more demanding, trying to get me open up to him. His tongue ran over my lips as I gasped, and he inserted his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance as I found my hands move up his broad chest, up around his neck and clasp his shoulder length hair.

After what seemed like eternity, we broke apart catching our breaths.

I looked up at him, his eyes had darkened considerably.

"Jalal" He said huskily.

"Jodha" I replied feeling meek and small.

"Do you want to finish your Burrito and then invite me to your place?" He asked teasing me.

I laughed.

THE END.

Note: Taco Bell is an AMAZING place to go have Mexican food. Do not shy away thinking its a PDA haunt. 😆 This is just my imagination. 

I ALSO NEED A BANNER FOR THIS ONE. IF ANYONE CAN DO IT, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.😛

My Other Works:

My PM List  - Not my work.😆

SS:"Because I Don't Actually Hate Him!"Pt11 Drunk Jodha 

TS- 07:41 Dadar Local 

Edited by najma123 - 9 years ago
Thanks a lot for a beautiful OS..LOVE U
Itz lovely...update mre ffs,sss,oss,tss nd mre others
Amazing Didu sometime I wonder how can u write everything in such a awesome way and ya moving on to update it was indeed 
Nice, romantic, and teasing but still update because I don't hate him fast as fast as u can and I love you 😆😆
hyeee it was way tooo awesome yrrr❤️
Originally posted by arpita1226

Amazing Didu sometime I wonder how can u write everything in such a awesome way and ya moving on to update it was indeed 
Nice, romantic, and teasing but still update because I don't hate him fast as fast as u can and I love you 😆😆
Awww... I love you too! Since, I had a deal... with you. Update now on December 12th. However, ask me any other OS or story you want to read, I will try and write it. Preferably without the kids and all.. Like old AkDha. 
OMG!

Najma you wrote this? 😆 Unexpected.
Originally posted by ...prithibi...

Thanks a lot for a beautiful OS..LOVE U
Sure dear. 😛

Originally posted by ...prithibi...

Itz lovely...update mre ffs,sss,oss,tss nd mre others
Whenever I have time. 😉
Originally posted by -RuthShalini-