Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful rant Prags ! 👍🏼 
I was feeling empty inside and was very sad 😔. Didn't even wanna think and talk of quitting either. All of that 😡  for my love for SaHil..sigh! 

Now I'm a little excited again 😆

TQ 🤗
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pragya hun.

Breathe.

KVB knows best.

He'll never disappoint.

Hugs!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KVB deserves more. He should leave.
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rohu pls make a poll na . iam watching this crap from last two yrs. Now new sanam crap .wow what a sknh.anywax nyc post man
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Wonderful rant Prags ! 👍🏼 

I was feeling empty inside and was very sad 😔. Didn't even wanna think and talk of quitting either. All of that 😡  for my love for SaHil..sigh! 

Now I'm a little excited again 😆

TQ 🤗

Hey Rie! Thank you! <3

Aww I know the feel babe! I was kinda sad and angry and what not! But then KVB brings me back! He is a criminal does he know that!?! Ugh.😆 Criminally awesome!😆

But let's hope something good is in store for us with this track and we get our Junoon back! :)

Haha glad I could help!😆
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Pragya hun.

Breathe.

KVB knows best.

He'll never disappoint.

Hugs!

Farryy! So it's back to Pragya now?! Okay. I know I am a jerk! Totally deserve this!😭

Yeah he knows best, he does best, he is best. Our Sexay Beast! ;)

Just hoping for the Return of ARI! ⭐️

Hugs back babe!! <3
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

KVB deserves more. He should leave.

Oh you Najma! I know we all are pissed at the moment. He should quit. Yes. Totally!!

BUT HE SHOULD NOT!! 

Try and understand my plight here. I am debating with myself. Me and my alter ego 😭😆
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: KT15661

rohu pls make a poll na . iam watching this crap from last two yrs. Now new sanam crap .wow what a sknh.anywax nyc post man

Hey! Thanks! And poll?! Are you talking to me?!😆

Oh from last two years?! Gosh! Just hoping it would bring a good turn in this show instead of a bad one! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as I want him to quit... I cant imagine anyone else play aahil! Also the wait from end of QH till beginning of the next show... nah I need my nonstop dose of KV ;) lol I just want our old ARI back, lots of junoon, tears, angst, passion and the unbearable need for them to hold each other tight ;) makes sense lol ;) I just don't want typical dhukhi stuff lol 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Hey! There was this message by Teejay about the disappointment with ZRAs. She thanked all the fans who have voted. There she also said about KVB's role and how he is still sticking it to it. About their friendship with Surbhi and how it would remain forever despite of the hate and all. She also said he is gonna be doing a movie next year in March with a good role about which he would make an announcement soon. She said not to be upset as there are much bigger things coming up for him and keep loving him.

After this some fans misinterpreted as he is going to quit the show soon. So she clarified that he is NOT gonna quit as its a contract and he would never do such a thing as he still loves the show. 

This was the message by her, summarised in short. Hope it helped :)

Yes I know the track is anything but UGH. We can still hope to see that old Junoon back with the angst with Aahil finally hvaing his brain back and goes to his glory days of ARI. A separation on MUs and ego clashes would be SO MUCH BETTER than what we saw and be most welcomed now after such things. And only way to bring back the lost charm of SaHil too!

Yeah the drama needs to be toned down a little I guess, Not the whole thing but in a bearable proportion :)

Thanks for commenting! 

Edit: 

I do hope that they don't do that blunder of forgetting who the leads are though. That would be just UGH. They can't do that! Its their show and the leads who made this show running, they can't just forget them just like that.

Just hoping this new entry is a parallel lead and eventually would end up as a source to reunite SaHil. They are the end game PERIOD.

Here's hoping for a good separation track with Junoon! :)

Oh thanks for clearing that up. Why does he get hate? I know that right now the tracks and characterisation isn't good and neither is the focus but I only hope that in some way he is happy on the show because I don't like to think of him as not happy. 

I only hope the show improves soon and Ahil gets more priority because they've got him till the cotract ends but if he is not happy then he could quit (and he is entitled to) so if I was Gul I'd hold onto him tightly before I lose another one of my heros. It's nice to hear that no matter what happens Surbhi and Karanvir and Teejay will always be friends. I just hope that in the long run we get a proper Sahil ending with Surbhi and Karanvir and it doesn't end like season 1 did.

It's good that he's doing other roles as well maybe it'll wake Gul up and make her realise her hero has other options as well and maybe she'll start to give his character more priority.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago