Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
even I don't lik tht pic of harshi's how can she just do tht...she shld hav been next to param...wht the...???
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

Ok i am no one to judge anyone...and... i am not judging her.
i dont have any problem with how many male friends she has or with whom she click pictures...thats her life...her choice 😊
she has got other pics as well...any parsh fan doesnt have any problem with that...but this pic seems to a little different from those!!!! Bahoto ko problem ho rahi hai!!
Picture kuch aur hi hai...and to that she's writing" param you're so cute"I just felt it is making no sense to write that...especially with that pic 👎🏼 kuch aur likh diya hota!
Bas yahi hai jo mujhe gussa dila raha hai...other than that everythings ok!

You know what I can certainly write "you are cute" on any random pic of my friend...err...I don't really assess, process, analyse and re-analyse while tagging a pic...its really surprising that people actually think that Harshita has to clarify anything...posing with a male friend, or hugging him does not make her characterless...also I don't think Parsh is dating ...they never said that...and even if they were no where does Harshita having guy friends, and hugging them makes her characterless...broaden your mind girl...and come out of the dark ages...sorry if I sound rude...but I hate this when people comes and question a girl even if she does a simple thing like posting a pic...if Param would have clicked a pic with some random girl...I wonder if he would have faced similar bashing...I guess not...I am sorry to say society will never change...hypocrisy lives on !...my apologies  for lecturing you!...I am just pissed off !
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please guys...can we just calm down on this topic please please...
and guys honestly..truly..we are not trying to prove her characterless or anything...and...its not that we are stupid..immature...but actually you know what we are so much into parsh ki suddenly jab use picture ko dekha na toh bardash hi nahi hua kisi aur ke saath dekh ke...and ofcourse i love them yaar...woh ek instant reaction tha aur kuch nahi 😎 so please its my request please please calm down aur gussa mat ho please ❤️Edited by Jessicarh - 9 years ago
rumita thumbnail
yes i am also trying to say the same thing that it is the instant reaction.we are not saying that she is characterless.its her life.vo chahe kuch kre.hme bs program enjoy krna hai.bki unki personal life mein kuch b ho hme kya krna.

yhan ajkal khud k lye time nklana muskil h.hm unke lye tnsn le rhe hain jnhe khud pta hai unke lye kya chez achi h ya buri.👏 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is regarding the personal lives of the cast which should not be discussed on I-F. What the cast does in their personal lives is their business. Refrain from discussing their personal lives in the future.

Sadda Haq DT