Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The more apt one for praneet is: "Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghaat ka". He tried to be a kingmaker by trying to please both BG and P2G, but failed miserably.
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah he claims he has nothing in his heart but still bitter about things and remembers them weeks later. Such a pure and clean soul. ðŸ¤¢ Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohi ghisa pita line...wohi drama...wohi scene hai iska!😆 Gautam doesn't realize that he is stuck in the same damn place with his repetitive nonsene while everybody else has jumped leaps and bounds ahead of him in the game. I mean even Upen seems more interesting these days than Gauti. Your nautanki might have worked weeks ago Gauti, but everyone else has upped their game. Get with it!
kirti0712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lol but this time when he said me tujhe bahir dost ke tarah he milunga , Praneet said me bhi.Praneet learning his tactics .Mere dil me tere liye kuch nahi bt u r ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye, u r most eligble for every punishment, nominating u n not saving u is captains fair decision, Pritam shouldnt get influenced by u but we are P3G and tu mera dost he .
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH come on! unhon mein apne isssues solve karliye hain, aur hum larne beth gaye hain!
Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i won't want to be friends with gautam because he deosn't like to hear the truth.

gautam loves to tell people they are wrong or what they did was wrong BUT when it comes to him, he never wants to listen.

for gautam friendship is praising him and being on his side whether he is right or wrong.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gautam holds grudges. He is so full of himself that he cant see anyone not worship the ground he walks on. He keep saying.. Ab over. And then back to talking about same crap. Im glad praneet gave it to him.   Gautam is such a baby to keep bringing aame things over and over and over''
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, Gautam needs to stop saying this as he certainly doesn't mean it.
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would support Gautam on the matter that Praneet did say he was negative! if it was only P3G, that would've been fine, but to others not OKAY!
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam mainly says this line during nominations and fights...