Bigg Boss 8

Dost DostRant: what is a real friend Definition

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Is season mai dost dost bahut ho gaya hai

SO I want to know the definition of a real friend 

My Take:

(1)  jo kii doosro ke saamne defend kare .. vaha uska paksha le ... baat sambhaale.. lekin jab baadm ai dost ko mile to fatkaar lagaye kii tuu galat hai and sudhaar kar ...  so supporting in front of others but also give a bashing to his friend in private to mend your ways if he or she is wrong. not in public  as in public aapka dost aapka support chahenga hi galat ho yaa sahi ho [Learnt this from so many experiences]

(2) jo burai agar logo se apne dost kii sune to yeh nahi kii jaakar bata de kii vo aise bol raha hai ( unhe chugalkhor kehte hai ) but sutble way mai aise logo se door rakhe apne dost ko. so a goo friend will not tell that so many bad things are said about you as no one will feel listening to them but he will subtlely make his friend stay away from these people 

Dost vo hai jo dukh and sukh dono mai saath khada ho ( A friend in all weather more so in bad times

In my real life mai inhe hi real friend maanta huun jo bahut bahut kam hote hai 

vo rest vo bas hasi an time pass ke liye hote hai 

and for rest i Say

" Matlabi yaar Kiske 
kaam padha to khiske Khiske " 

(Selfish friend will be no where to be seen in time of need) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Please share your definition too
from this Puntz and Gautam are the worst friend of each other as they dont mend each other ways 
Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so, who is a good friend in your opinion?? GG or Praneet?
kirti0712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Why Gautam thinks and behaves as King and rest will follow and please him and work for his benefits .What friendship he talks about , and traitors .This is game all playing to be win.Why should Praneet and Preetam let him be captain if they dont believe in him and he and Puneet can easily punish n nominate Praneet saying we so fair, where is P3G and friendship gone then.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dost is someone who considers you as his Rottweiler ðŸ˜›
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yashikha_Diyana

so, who is a good friend in your opinion?? GG or Praneet?

Praneet Bitched a lot about GG so he is not a good friend for sure. I will never have a friend who does back biting.

Regarding GG.. vo pritam ko respect deta hai par sunta nahi hai .. to yeh bhi galat hai:) as this is not friendship as such. I want to see Gautam doing more for Pritam 
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Canterville.

Off-Topic: Your dp! 🤣

He played the role of Kakka ji in the serial. An awesome novel and serial.

Most of the jokes of Raju Srivastav were picked from this novel at one point of time 
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

Praneet Bitched a lot about GG so he is not a good friend for sure. I will never have a friend who does back biting.

Regarding GG.. vo pritam ko respect deta hai par sunta nahi hai .. to yeh bhi galat hai:) as this is not friendship as such. I want to see Gautam doing more for Pritam 

I beg your pardon but i don't agree. One of my friend explained me once that it takes control and practice to not to talk behind the back. It happens with everyone.  When one gets frustrated they need to vent out their emotions and frustration somewhere and they need someone to listen. We give weigh to the fact that person is bitching but not on the fact that what are the circumstances, state of mind, condition, intentions or if there any maliciousness. Sometimes, its not about harming someone reputation but you're somewhere hurt and overwhelmed that you go off track, doesn't mean that person becomes "BAD" bad. We all are humans and we are bound to go wrong. ðŸ˜†

and regarding Praneet, i think he never said things about gau in malicious ways or intentions. It was more like he was hurt that how Gau becomes so stubborn and don't listen what others want to say. He wanted to mend gau ways but i guess both are high headed. But Genuinely what praneet come across to me, he don't keep grudges and rather he cares for gautam and only wanted best for him. ðŸ˜ƒ 
kashtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have any proof that gg did'nt said abt pb
He may be bitching abt pb and they bb did'nt show to us
All are at fault
No one here saint
So u can't point finger at single person
Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashtilover

you have any proof that gg did'nt said abt pb
He may be bitching abt pb and they bb did'nt show to us
All are at fault
No one here saint
So u can't point finger at single person

Agree, both bitched about each other, both were/are hurt... bzw, it appears like Praneet wants every1 to stay away from Punz thats why he saved Dimpy so as she's more loyal towards him than Punz.. as he knows the 1 playing the real game.. same with GG or else why would he make Pritam pass on the msg to GG to be carefull etc??