KAISI YEH YAARIYAN VS. BOYS OVER FLOWERS

Posted: 9 years ago
Does anyone watch KYH? It's supposed to be like an indian remake of Boys Over Flowers.
F4= Fab 5

What do you think so far? Does it have many similarities or in your opinion does it completely disgrace Boys Over Flower?
Its not a complete ripoff of BOF..I do watch KY2..But lost interest! ðŸ˜†

I don't watch it. . .Though its been said as a Remake! . . .

My friends watch it. . .One of them is extremely disappointed and complaints that they destroyed the BOF as such!! ðŸ˜† . . . 

One of them, see it as an Indian drama and avoids comparison, she kind of likes it.😳 . . . 

thanks for the post!! 😳 I get super happy when there is a topic about BOF!!!! ðŸ˜†  

I just started watching it and tbh i find it a weird mash up of BOF and 100 days with Mr arrogant.  I find the Fab 5 title to be soo cringe worthy 😆 Everytime i hear it i'm just like nope. But the girls cute so I'll still give it a go.

i lost interest after sacrifice track lol
junpyo would never do sacrifice ...he was courting her even when he knew she like his friend but our indian version choosed sacrifice track which pissed me lol
but its not bad its just that i lost interest

Originally posted by Bigbang_GD

junpyo would never do sacrifice ...he was courting her even when he knew she like his friend but our indian version choosed sacrifice track which pissed me lol

Sacrifice? What kind of Tsukasa Domyouji is in this version loool. He would never give up Makino for anyone. The creative team need to read the manga and watch all versions of Hana Yori Dango again. smh

Originally posted by Bigbang_GD

I wanted the angst track..But I kind of lost interest after sacrifice track too..😆 And they taking the cliche' route of jungle romance,etc..😡 Agree..Junpyo would never do tht! Me too still watching..But stopped going to KY2 forum, etc..As I lost interest..
Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rocky212

Sacrifice? What kind of Tsukasa Domyouji is in this version loool. He would never give up Makino for anyone. The creative team need to read the manga and watch all versions of Hana Yori Dango again. smh

Very true on Tsukasa..
I love KYY more than BOF now..specially after todays epi😳..And there was no sacrifice track in kyy .😆..To each his own..Also KYY is not a complete adaptation of BOF..Only Fab5 and nandhini are common links..True that it is inspired from many mangas..But as long as they are executing it well, It is a treat to watch
Stopped watching KY2..😆 It couldn't hold interest for me like BOF!