Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SanDhir DARK FF : Yaadein CHAPTER2 on PG.8 DARK & MATURE!

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaparamfanaditi9khandelwaPhoenixForeverpriya_31asritosh.Sandhirvidhichaudhuryshwetashekhawat.scarlet.coolishparulFairystarrandhirsanyu014sudipto-69sakina1267-foreverhers-newmoon18Sarim.fatmi-Goof-purnima209Punkin22cuteparshParam_loveRisingAshArishaDeepz-Isabella-taahir004a2zahidWrackspurtaishu3003rima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

.. YAADEIN ..
I n d e x

(HYPERLINKED)

Chapter 1 : Unwanted message! || PAGE 1

Chapter 2 : Is it a nightmare? || PAGE 8

more coming soon! =]

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 16 February 2015 at 12:20pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

paramfan.Sandhirvidhichaudhuryasritosh.scarlet.randhirsanyu014Sarim.fatmi-foreverhers-newmoon18-Goof-Punkin22cuteparshParam_loveArishaDeepztaahir004aishu3003a2zahidrima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Y a a d e i n
** .Dark.Love.Story. **

THE GAME JUST STARTED NOW!
READ BY YOUR OWN RISK!

Chapter 1 : Unwanted Message!!!

Nobody's POV

Sanyukta was all the day out with her best friend Kaustuki. They were childhood best friends. She was very happy with her. After 2 hours of shopping, both went to another shopping center. She absolutely wanted to check a very popular shopping center. Kaustuki was a shopping girl who always liked to buy things for herself. On the other hand Sanyukta didn't like shopping. But spending day whole day with her best friend made her happy. They both were laughing and taking photos but then... it happened. She was trembling. It was cold outside yes, but she was never trembling even if it was cold. She got confused but still laughed and didn't want to show Kaustuki that she was trembling. After few minutes her eyes were burning. She closed her eyes and tears escaped from her eyes. Kaustuki saw it and asked: What happened Sanyu? Why are you crying? Maine kuch galat kahan kiya?

Sanyukta : Nahin. Tumne kuch galat nahin kahan. Actually my eyes are burning like hell. I don't know what is happening with me. But chodo. Let us discuss about your new boyfriend Yoyo. :D

Kaustuki : What you want to know ? (she started blushing)

Sanyukta : hahaha Kaustuki look at you face! :DDD

Kaustuki : (got confused) Kiya hua??

Sanyukta : Kuch nahin. :D

They both walked outside of the shopping center. Kaustuki had enough of shopping now. Both wanted to go home. Both felt tired. And it was almost dark outside. In the half way, both hugged each other and both went other ways. Kaustuki went to her own home and Sanyukta too.

It was night in Mumbai. Sanyukta was lying on her bed and was checking her messages on WhatsApp. She got a message from Kaustuki. She got happy. But then got a bit confused. She got a picture message from her. Kaustuki never sent her any picture messages... She thought!

She opened the picture on her mobile and started reading it:

A recent warning from the police !!!!!

Criminals have found a new scam !!!

In parking places, shopping malls and Christmas markets they distribute free ladies gloves allegedly as promotional gifts for a new store at women who are traveling alone. Women in the company of people never get paid gloves.

In the gloves tiny needles are sewn, the needle goes into the thin skin between the fingers!!!

Because the needles are so small and thin, you do not notice the trick. But it is a drug called *scopolamine* in the needles!!! This drug is extremely strong and rich very low levels of a human to stun.

The criminals or their accomplices track your prey and then wait until the drug begins to take effect. Then they rob their victims or rape them, often both.

In some cases even the homes of the victims were robbed or their cars were stolen.

Take no circumstances gloves donated by foreign persons!!!

This scam has been observed in different cities in India and is known to the police.

In an emergency, simply call the emergency!!!

BE CAREFUL AND PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOU KNOW!

Message Ends

Sanyukta got shocked. Her eyes got widened.

PS: Girls, don't get scared of that message. Yes, it is true message and I got that message from my friend on whatsapp. It's not true. If it's true then it is only for Germany. I don't know about india's criminals. So I wrote this. After I have read the message, I got this idea to write a SanDhir FF. Hopefully you liked the very first chapter. 

How was it guys?? I am crazy na???ROFL

Wait for next Chapter! Cheers! You guys got shocked na??ROFL

please give feedbacks!! Big smile And please do criticize my work also!Embarrassed

I AM WAITING FOR LONG COMMENTS!

See yaa!!!TongueBig smile

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz- 

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 29 November 2014 at 3:07pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaOjhalRandhirSanyuktaiamarpitaparamfanniki-rocksSANDHIR9priya2899chandkataraaditi9khandelwaPhoenixForeverLuvSHQishamohan998KRISHAJADAVIndhu27sani111sabalumia1virmantaareylalLY1234.Sandhirhimaniagrawal12PrincessDasritoshprushasilvidhichaudhurypriya_31RIDDSIsweetshreshwetashekhawatNitraArshaParshrandhirsanyu014katheriene.scarlet.divi_divyanaarsha_simranSarim.fatmi-foreverhers-newmoon18sakina1267cuteparshParam_love.chandu.parsh.rajpreetoPunkin22debasree04RisingAshttrocksaishu3003taahir004a2zahidWrackspurtrima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
.. Dark Love Story ..
P M  L i s t

If you want to get pm's from me then add -Naz- to your buddylist or like this post! =] Or else you won't be able to know if I have updated or not.

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz- 

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 29 November 2014 at 3:08pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

RandhirSanyuktasabalumia1PhoenixForeverdaringdarloshwetashekhawatnamyaasritosh.Sandhirvidhichaudhurykatherienecoolishparulrandhirsanyu014sudipto-69-foreverhers-newmoon18Honey-FLABpurnima209Sarim.fatmirajpreetoPunkin22Param_lovecuteparshtaahir004aishu3003a2zahidrima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug
I have started my first ever SanDhir FF : Yaadein. Hope you like it.
I am crazy, you know. I don't even know the concept, just writing what I want to write at that time.ROFL
I will always try to make you all to get interested in the story. And so, I did in Chapter 1!Big smile
I thought of writing a prolouge first, but then I thought when I write prolouge it won't be so interesting. I wanted to start with the story as fast as I could.ROFL

I never tried to write any stories or either I never liked to read them. But now I love to read many stories. But my favourites are dark ones.. that's why I have tried to write dark FF. You will be shocked after reading the first Chapter, I am excited to read your comments when I introduce Randhir.ROFL I didn't give much character sketch, as I don't know how I will keep the story going. Just started it.. hope it goes wellROFL

I am trying my best to write some dialouges on Hindi , I am not good at it.Tongue So, sorry for my bad hindiLOL And please let me know if there is some mistakes or if you are not sure what I mean, or if you are not liking the story or the track, or you can suggest me something you want, etc... But don't ask me the future tracksLOL

please now tell me how you felt about this story ? Did you want such stories or tell me how you want it to be ? Whom do you want to read the most about ? Do you like dark stories more or romantic ones? I like both but romantic ones are getting boring after sometime. I love action.ROFL

Please comment you views!Embarrassed

Love you allHugmuahzzzEmbarrassed and sorry for my bak bakROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixForeverRIDDSIasritosh.Sandhirkatherienerandhirsanyu014newmoon18Sarim.fatmiPunkin22cuteparshParam_loveRisingAshtaahir004aishu3003Wrackspurtrima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Updated! 

Enjoy the update :))) I am sure u will enjoy.. as it was darkEvil SmileROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetashekhawatSarim.fatmicuteparshPunkin22Param_loveRisingAshtaahir004aishu3003rima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
PM's will be sent later! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarim.fatmiParam_lovecuteparshtaahir004aishu3003rima4ever

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion