OS Amarprem Chapter 91 Precap for part 2 updated page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

just thought of posting a precap πŸ˜³ 

krishna hit the button to pull down the side window , his left hand aiming the gun behind , his eyes on the review mirror , while he drove using his right hand ... he fired back n the jeeps immediately slowed down , firing heavily

smack! she had slapped him squarely over his left cheek , her frantic face full of desperation n tension n concern n accusation...

hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲 now lakhan must be died ..and kisne kisko thappad mara.update soon di 😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing Precap😲

I think that K is aiming at Lakhan hope he gets what's coming to him. πŸ˜‘

Am confused about the second part of the Precap why do I think it isn't Kriya but maybe Gayatri is the one slapping someone. 

Curious to find out update soonπŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

😲 now lakhan must be died ..and kisne kisko thappad mara.update soon di 😳

thanks renu πŸ˜ƒ

u will find out soon πŸ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Intriguing Precap😲

I think that K is aiming at Lakhan hope he gets what's coming to him. πŸ˜‘

Am confused about the second part of the Precap why do I think it isn't Kriya but maybe Gayatri is the one slapping someone. 

Curious to find out update soonπŸ˜ƒ

thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ

haha ... i deliberately trimmed the line like that ... now guess on πŸ˜³ 
dhakarn thumbnail
Here's link to Chapter 90

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4222976&TPN=2

Chapter 91 part 1

Dunno how it had come out, trying full fledged action seq for the first time😳

' we r running out of time... soon sir will be getting married n i don't think he will be having time for us or even the business even for some weeks ... we must tell him now! ..if he comes to know about it from someone at a later date , then god only help us...' iqbal said , tensed ... shiv n Shankar nodded , apprehensive ...' i am not getting an opening ... n sir is too happy n i don't want to change his mood ... not when he is feeling genuinely happy in his life...' Shankar said n iqbal n shiv sighed ... 'yeah , but ... but we must ... the murder attempt on maji showed that they r not letting any opportunity go n ... crap!' shiv swore , mid sentence ... 'what?' iqbal raised an eyebrow ...' sir has gone out , with bhabhi ...  ofcourse he wants to be alone with bhabhi , but ... but seeing how that lakhan n ketan r looking for opportunities..' shiv trailed off ... he had barely finished when iqbal n Shankar were jumping up , their face transformed in professionalism n yet intense loyalty ... they nodded , once ...'be at the hall in 5 mins... i will get the hummer out'... said iqbal n the other two nodded ... they went to their rooms, arming themselves n were back in the hall , all coming from different directions n iqbal collided with chandu , who was staring angrily at angad who just entered the hall ...'what's that dog doing here today...? n ...hey iqbal ... going somewhere ? no way ... help me with the terrace garden ...' chandu exclaimed at  iqbal ...' oh! ..yes ! .. i ... just 5 minutes chandu bhaiyya ... just remembered to take an important file to masahib...she called from the office...' ...'hmm...right' chandu smiled , still eyeing angad in distaste ... iqbal n shiv n Shankar, like true professionals went out of the hall , each waiting  for 2 minutes , so that nobody suspects them ... no need to alarm chandu bahiyya too as he has so much to take care of at the moment ... sir's wedding is his dream ... Shankar passed pratap on his way towards the exit ... pratap was talking angrily to anagd ...'why r u here today... ?' ...'oh! really ..  for ur kind info dear father , he has ordered me out of the estate for the day ... so where am i supposed to go?' ...'what? Krishna is at the estate?' pratap asked , surprised ...angad spat, his face angry n jealous ...'yes!... u guys have forbidden  him from not eating his fav dish here na? ... he just took the dish to the estate so that he can devour it there'...   ... 'anagd! Mind ur language ... pratigya is ur little sister ! ... n ..' pratap began heatedly but angad turned on his heal n walked away ... pratap gazed at angad in anger ... 'what kept u?' iqbal hissed at Shankar as he finally came out of the haveli to the path where they have parked the hummer ...'i know where sir is ... to the spice estate , go!..' Shankar said , checking his gun as he climbed in...'n remind me to kick that worm angad once we get back!' Shankar continued , his tone hard... they shared a smile n shiv put his foot down ...

********************************

'u know,...  i am thinking of giving u company during ur mehendi, what say? Eh?... pratigya?' Krishna called , raising his voice ... pratigya started , n looked around at him , blinking ... she was thinking about meera ... she knew that meera was with angad at the estate ... but didn't Krishna order all to move out?... then why was she hiding there? ... n she was thinking that she did a good thing in not alerting Krishna about meera being present there ... he would have killed her for sure ... for daring to be present there when he had wanted absolute privacy ... 'er..?' she began , feeling guilty ... why the hell was she thinking of meera of all the people ? he was talking to her n she wasn't even concentrating ...'what r u thinking?' Krishna asked , his voice curious n yet concerned ... 'nothing ...' she said , hating herself for lying to him... she don't want to change his mood ... or to mention about meera , ever ... Krishna sighed ... she must be thinking of the past again ... what could he do to make her completely forget it ? ...'u were saying?' she prompted , trying to keep the guilt from her voice ... he chuckled naughtily...' i want to be with u during ur mehendi ... i won't interfere , i promise... i will just watch ...' ... 'no!' she said , blushing ... he raised an eyebrow ...'i don't want my hands n legs spoiled bec the beautician will be ogling u all the time ...' pratigya huffed , wrinkling her nose ...he laughed out loud ...'hmmm... so u r a woman !' ... pratigya looked at him incredulously ... ...'i mean ...' he continued to laugh in mirth ...'i thought u never get jealous ...' ...pratigya pursed her lips , n then pouted n turned her face sideways , as if interested outside ... she could hear his deep throated chuckle  n she blushed...

she gasped out as she felt something hit the rover ... 'what the..?' Krishna cursed , gritting his teeth as he darted his eyes to the review mirror ... he could see 2 jeeps speeding behind them...  'krishna' she inhaled as he put his foot down, his face angry n yet concerned as he glanced at her ... he could just stop the rover n take his gun out n show those rats the consequences of attacking him , but her presence changed the equation completely ...he was vulnerable to the core as she was with him... he can't risk her getting a mere scratch ! ... pratigya could feel dread seeping in as she glanced wildly at him... she won't survive if even his hair got injured ! ... don't panic... its nothing!' he said as she leaned in to clutch at him arm , the rover blasting through the curvy road ... lakhan's gang kept firing but the bullets couldn't really do much damage to the heavy metal , n high quality glass which in turn was bullet proof... 'aim at the wheels u fools' lakhan shouted at his men ...krishna looked at the review mirror n could see lakhan's excited yet tensed face ...  that worm! ... pratigya panted , gripping at the dashboard as the rover lurched a bit , the left back tyre almost getting hit ...  Krishna saw her sway wildly n he brought the rover to steady position , expertly wielding the steering , his eyes flashing in anger at the attackers ... they r going to regret troubling his pratigya! Big time! ...' sit tight... n stay down' he hissed at her as he fished out his gun from the dashboard n made to pull down his window n she screamed in panic , trying to stop him , grabbing hold of his hand ...'no ...krishna ... pls...' ...what is he doing?  When there so many enemies out there , outnumbered n armed ?... the jeeps chased them , lakhan n his men suddenly  feeling tensed as the rover  flew in good speed ahead of them... no! He can't let the opportunity go! Cursed lakhan , urging his men to go faster ...'pratigya! Get off me...' Krishna hissed at her , his one hand trying to open the window n other steadying the vehicle ... 'no! I won't...' she pleaded , frantic  tears in her eyes ...'trust me...' he said , his eyes tender , even as lakhan n his men fired , the bullets hitting the road mostly... pratigya looked up at his eyes , blinking through her tears ... she could feel calmness spreading across her heart n she knew that he will be finishing off each n every enemy out there n then take her home ... but ... she could see the horrible vision of him lying unconscious in her lap , blood all over his back shoulder , again ...  she shook her head frantically , her eyes pleading ... 'pratigya...i won't let anyone hurt u' he said , his tone full of love...' i know' she breathed ...how stupid of him! Its not her safety about which she is worried... she is worried about his safety! ...she won't live if he is hurt even the slightest! ...krishna sighed ...' n u know i can't turn my back to those dogs!...so just sit tight!..' he half ordered n she shuddered , her eyes reluctant to obey ... he smiled at her reassuringly n her palm loosened along his arm...she let go of his palm, before squeezing it in love  ...

krishna hit the button to pull down the side window , his left hand aiming the gun behind , his eyes on the review mirror , while he drove using his right hand ... he fired back n the jeeps immediately slowed down , firing heavily ... one bullet hit the mirror n it broke n Krishna cursed , firing again ... the bullet hit the sumo's front glass n it broke n lakhan roared in frustration ... pratigya had closed her eyes , praying desperately , her hands clutching along the sides of the seat ...  'hit him!' lakhan shouted at his men n then blanched in shock as his driver got hit from nowhere n the sumo lost balance n hit a tree ... 'what the?' lakhan cursed , him n his men in the sumo  sitting straight as he looked at his dead driver, even as the 2nd sumo screeched to a halt , just avoiding hitting the 1st one...  Krishna turned his rover sharply , a smile in his lips as he saw the hummer , driven by shiv , blasted its way between the rover n the sumos , iqbal firing at the driver of the first sumo causing it to hit the tree n Shankar firing at the 2nd one which slowed down in confusion ...the goons in the sumo's couldn't even get time to adjust to the new situation as Krishna opened the door n jumped out , n closed it, locking an utterly surprised n yet shocked pratigya inside ...he smiled at his men in a mixture of acknowledgement n thankfulness , who bowed their head in loyalty  , smiling back ...  bullets flew from Krishna n his men's guns as 3-4 of lakhan's men dropped dead in a matter of mere secs ...pratigya stared in fear n terrible shock as she watched him shoot down men like flies ... her initial horror changed to frantic concern as her love for him ruled her when she saw a bullet zoom past him ...oh! her heart nearly stopped!...lakhan n the other remaining men  jumped out of the sumos , hiding behind the sumo's frame , even as Krishna , shiv n Shankar n iqbal too crouched next n behind the hummer , effectively covering the rover from the enemy's view ... pratigya kicked n hit the door n the windows , her weak hands pounding on to the strong windows , her eyes frantically fixed on krishn'a image even as the two sides fired at each other... 'back off...' lakhan hissed at his remaining men as they hid lower n lakhan somehow managed to climb inside a sumo n started the engine ... he reversed it frantically even as his men tried to give him security by openly firing at the hummer ... Krishna n his men were protected as the hummers frame only got hit as they were crouching on the opposite side , guarded from the bullets ...  Krishna clicked his tongue in anger , seeing that lakhan was escaping ...  'sir?' iqbal asked , n shiv n Shankar gazed at Krishna , waiting his instructions...  Krishna gazed up at pratigya's form inside the rover , who was fighting tooth n nail to get out of the rover , her face hysterical , her eyes burning in frantic tears which told him that he won't be forgiven for locking her like that n making her go through hell, not being able to be near him... he could hear lakhan's sumo screeching away ... that dog is escaping !!!... on any other occasion , he would have followed him ...straight away! But not now! ...not until he calm her down! ... his first priority is her! ...only her!... 

he looked around at the goons who were continuing to fire wildly , just as a caution while they escape in their sumos ... so the coward escaped first , leaving his men to climb in the sec  sumo, snorted Krishna ... coward! ... 'kill the rest , if they attack again... n find out the hole where that rat lakhan will be hiding ... i want lakhan for myself!' ...'sir' his men said in unison n they rose, cautiously ... lakhan's men who were trying to escape in the 2nd sumo started firing the moment they saw Krishna n his men emerging from behind the hummer ... shiv got hit on his left upper arm  n pratigya screamed n Shankar n iqbal fired at the now windowless  sumo hitting 2 men  , even as Krishna snarled , his eyes merciless as he pointed his gun at the petrol tank region of the sumo ...he just didn't want to waste time ...  the sumo blasted , going up in flames , even as Krishna secured shiv in his arms ...'take him to hospital... now ! n...' he began but shiv shook his head ... 'no sir ... we wanted to tell u someth...' he panted , while Shankar n iqbal nodded , sitting beside Krishna n holding shiv...'shut up! ... both of u , take him to hospital now! ... we can talk later! ... don't worry , i have many questions for u! ... but later!..'... ...'but sir...' Shankar began but gulped down as Krishna threw him a cold glare ...shankar looked around at the rover n pratigya inside it n then bowed to Krishna ... bhabi is with sir, n she needs him now! Sir will be livid if he hears about the murder attempt on his mother ! ...yeah, a bit later will be good , for them all! Thought shankar... 'right sir!' he said as he  nodded to iqbal n helped krishna support shiv inside the hummer ... 'take care' Krishna smiled at shiv n turned  to iqbal ...'leave the corpses here ... we weren't here ! inform SP kapoor! He will do the rest... n yeah, call chandu to send u  another car along the way for u...tell him some excuse...my rover is intact ,but ur hummer may raise many questions... destroy the hummmer' ...'yes sir!' iqbal nodded n started the hummer ...krishna watched the hummer speed away n turned his attention to pratigya, his heart beating in his mouth ...

he was glad he send his men away before  he opened the door of the rover ...smack! she had slapped him squarely over his left cheek , her frantic face full of desperation n tension n concern n accusation...'hey!' he exclaimed even as she jumped out to threw herself into his arms , hitting him in his chest n shoulders with her trembling hands , sobbing hysterically ...'how ... dare u... lock ...me ... what did u...think i would have done ..if anything happened to u... don't u ...do ...that to me ...ever' ... she shouted in shuddering sobs even as she hugged him , pulling him closer n closer ... 'pratigya' he smiled , cradling her shivering n shuddering body in his arms , throwing away his gun inside the rover ...' i just don't want u to get hurt! I ..' he began , but stopped as she sobbed 'hurt? Do ..u ..even know...how ..i felt...sitting here ...alone... while i watched u... out there ...admist danger!' ... Krishna sighed ... he knew it ! he won't be forgiven! ... but it was necessary to get her locked up or she will be injured! ... she won't admit it! No problem! He made sure she was safe! That's what counts for him! ... she is safe in his arms!...frightened ! yes!  Worried , yes! ... n angry! But cutely so! ...her anger shows her love n concern for him! ...'shh... i am sorry ... i am so sorry pratigya! ... i just don't wanted u to get ...' he began again , but she hit him again ...'don't..' she sobbed, shuddering ... 'alright! ...i just didn't want u to mess up things for us when we were concentrating on getting rid of the dogs! ' he said , trying to keep his voice cool ... she wrenched her head from his shoulder to look up at him in shock , her tortured face twitching in sobs... her life was ending n he is joking! ... Krishna inhaled wildly , pain hooking his heart as he took one look at her crying face ...'pratigya!.' he breathed , cupping her cheeks n kissing her forehead ... she sighed , clasping his arms n their noses n forehead met , as she silently cried ...krishna let her be , just holding her to him...she took deep calming breathes , shuddering as smoke issued from the burnt sumo...only then her brain alerted her about the world n the happening in it, other than him... oh! ...' how's shiv...is he alright?' she asked , her voice low as he lifted her up bridal style n placed her inside the rover ... 'oh yes! ...he is ...  don't worry ...he will be attending our marriage tonight!' he smiled as he started the rover ... pratigya blinked ... her eyes fell on the gun n she looked around the road as the rover moved forward , her eyes taking in the scattered bodies n the burning sumo...  she looked up at him , the shock of what just happened finally hitting her ... he just killed a few men , n he is talking about marriage as if nothing had happened ...

'what?' he asked her , running a caring hand along her head even as he drove ... she clasped her palm to her cheek ..'why do u have to ...kill them...?...' she asked , even as she felt that  in her heart  she was  defiantly defending her love , her world...  Krishna gazed at her , his eye brows raised ... ... 'kill the enemy or the enemy will kill u ...that's how it is! ...' he said , his tone simple ... pratigya nodded , sighing ... he is so accustomed to the kind of lifestyle he is having ...'now ,i don't think u will want me dead , do u?' he smirked n she clasped her palm over his mouth , her eyes horrified as the image of him laying in her lap , covered in blood , chocked her ...'don't...pls...don't...say such things..' she chocked , leaning into hug him ...krishna put his left hand across her shoulder n hugged her to his chest as he drove ...'that rat lakhan escaped! ...' he snarled in anger n she shivered ...'he is going to wish he was never born..' he whispered , his voice ice cold... she snuggled to his chest , hugging him tightly , tears in her eyes ... mere a few months ago she hated all men , criminals! ... not even 2 months has passed n her world as she knew it has completely changed ... its him! N him alone now! ... a man, equally  mean as he is nice, equally brutal n ruthless as he is kind , equally shrewd n unforgiving as he is innocent like a kid... she sighed ... love! ... n she thought such a thing never existed just a few weeks ago! n she was a lawyer!... 'now, smile n forget the last 15 mins... not a word to ma n chandu, u got that?' he said , his tone both loving n yet commanding ... 'hmmm..' she nodded , drying her eyes n closing them , thanking gods for keeping him out of harm's way ...

*************************************

Chandu was busy arranging flowers along the fountain in front of the haveli when a servant told him that a girl is there to see him ... he turned sharply to find geetha staring at him , apparently angry ... 'hi' he smiled sheepishly at her ... 'oh! Hi mr. Chandu ... busy arranging ur boss' birthday party? I suppose the media is not allowed ...' geetha said , smiling wide at him... 'well, u r right... no, the media is not allowed ...' chandu replied , smiling apologetically ...  geetha threw her arms to the air 'so! When is the interview u promised? she almost shouted n chandu took a step forward , gesturing her to keep her voice low ... she gazed up to his eyes n for a few secs  they were both lost when suddenly chandu's phone rang ...'oh ...er... excuse me..' chandu said even as she geetha stepped back , suddenly flustered n shy ... it was iqbal ... 'yeah , what?' chandu said , not concentrating ...'chandu bhaiyya , my hummer got stuck... pls send me some car quickly ... at divakar road now...' ...'ok ...ok..' chandu replied absently n called rakesh to arrange for another car from their parking area to be send immediately to iqbal...  he looked around , un-necessarily arranging his hair , to geetha ... she was staring at the ground , n her cheeks seemed a bit red ...' er... i am so sorry ... i will talk to him , n u will get ur interview today ... u know, i promised u ...' he said , his voice urging her to believe him... 'what? U haven't talked to him?...' she asked , aghast ... 'actually... yes! I informed him of the interview ... n no! We didn't talk about the timings ' chandu sighed ...' he is pretty busy n so..' he trailed , a trace of smile in his lips as he thought of Krishna not leaving pratigya's side even for a sec...  geetha pursed her lips , glaring at him... 'see , don't worry ... bhabhi has made him agree for the interview ... he will definitely give the interview before sang... i mean the party...' chandu said , catching himself from saying the word sangeet ... the last thing that media should know is the marriage , which is a private family function ... 'promise?' geetha looked at him , unsure n yet hopeful... 'upon me' chandu smiled n geetha smiled back... he looked up to see john, their principal guard running along to the west side of the grounds but he was distracted by geetha again...' i have heard that KST never celebrated his birthday for the past 20 or so years ... then why now?' ... 'i ... its just that he had had an accident n is now perfectly fine ...so bauji wants to celebrate it ...' chandu shrugged , resuming to decorate the fountain ... 'n i am warning u mrs geetha, don't go asking the questions for which obviously he won't answer u , n its only 10 mins u r getting ..' he said , his tone smiling n yet full of warning ... geetha nodded , her eyes glinting in excitement n yet curiosity 'oh , u don't worry about that ... i have my questions ready ... for mr.  n mrs KST'

****************************************

Lakhan almost crash landed at ketan's bachelor's party , mopping the sweat off his brow...the place was a farm house n was soon filling with bunch of policemen who were durjjan's men n criminals n item girls...  all his plans went waste! He had thought to arrive at the party in style, killing the devil n having the chic!... but!...n by the looks of it , he is in deep ...deep trouble... he lost his 2 sumos, 10 men n on top of that the devil will be now livid at the second  attack!... if KST won't kill him, his bauji will surely kill him if he knows about what happened n how he made him lose 10 men in a matter of minutes! ...' hey! U r late!' ketan smacked him across his shoulder n lakhan jumped ... 'traffic!' he smiled back , but his tensed face gave him away ...'what happened ? u look tensed?' ketan asked , offering him drinks... 'nah! ... well, bauji wants me to go underground for a while ... u know, the old man thinks that KST will be hunting for me !' lakhan laughed offhandedly ... 'don't mention about that devil n ruin the day ...come on, have some fun...' ketan jerked his head to the semi nude girls dancing along a podium n lakhan nodded ... he looked at his mobile , startled to see dujjan calling ... shit! He attended the call, walking to the podium ..'where r u? I told u to go underground for some days ..' durjjan hissed to the phone ...' hello ...yeah ...bauji... i am at ketan's farm house ...i told u na, i will go after his party ...yeah ... can't hear ...music...' lakhan shouted into the phone , over the blasting music, pulling one girl to him... perfect premise to forget his failures! He gritted his teeth as he pulled the girl to a dark corner ...

*************************************

John, the chief guard opened the west gate to allow krishna's rover in ... the back of the rover had some scratches from the bullets , n the side mirror was broken, otherwise the rover was intact , but Krishna didn't want to take the risk of anyone seeing it... Krishna gestured john to follow him to the underground parking lot as he drove... he helped pratigya down n turned to john , once they were inside the parking area ... john, who was standing with his head bowed , said ...'i know sir, ur new rover will be here in another 2 hours ...i ...' ...'no! not a new rover ...just change the side mirror n the back slab ...that's enough... n i want it done before evening...' Krishna said n pratigya looked up at him , surprised ... she remembered him discarding his previous rovers for simple reasons... john nearly broke his neck as he looked up at Krishna too in surprise ... Krishna hid his embarrassed smile as he dismissed john with a wave of his hand n then pulled a surprised pratigya to him n then leaned her against the bonnet of the rover...' i know , u r wondering why am i keeping this thing ... bec'  he leaned in , caressing her nose with his n she gazed at him in curiosity ...'bec we went for our first date .. in this' ... he murmured huskily n he captured her shy lips in a loving kiss ...she brought her hands to hug him along his nape, which caused her to lean backward n he just pulled her up over the bonnet by her waist , continuing to ravish her mouth... he had to release her when she started struggling for fresh air... 'now i am never going to change this rover , ever ...' he winked at her as he pulled her up from the bonnet by her waist n put her down ... she smiled shyly, looking down , tucking her hair behind her ear ... 'don't smile like that , or i am afraid u will be late for ur mehendi'  he said , his voice husky as he pulled her by waist against him n started walking towards the exit ... she blushed even further ...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful UpdateπŸ‘

So it was P that slapped K and because she was scared and worried, it was so cute and K even realized why.😳

Like K I'm loving the jealous side of P.πŸ˜†

The actions scenes were well written and I could visualize everything.πŸ‘

Looking forward to the next update and the mehendi ceremony wonder if K will really be able to stay away. πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what lakhan escaped ...bt krishna and pratigya have very cute relationship. and in her love she slapped him.😳 update soon as want to know abt sangeetπŸ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Wonderful UpdateπŸ‘

So it was P that slapped K and because she was scared and worried, it was so cute and K even realized why.😳

Like K I'm loving the jealous side of P.πŸ˜†

The actions scenes were well written and I could visualize everything.πŸ‘

Looking forward to the next update and the mehendi ceremony wonder if K will really be able to stay away. πŸ˜†

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

Glad u liked it πŸ˜³  coming soon 
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

what lakhan escaped ...bt krishna and pratigya have very cute relationship. and in her love she slapped him.😳 update soon as want to know abt sangeetπŸ˜‰

Thanks dear ... lakhan won't escape next time πŸ˜‰   

coming soon