Article: Jennifer Winget admits marriage to KSG is over

lalalaaaaa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After covering up the cracks in her marriage with Karan Singh Grover, which has been in news for hitting choppy waters, Jennifer Winget has finally admitted that the two have separated. They tied the knot in April 2012. 

In an official statement issued to Bombay Times, the actress's spokes-person said, "Jennifer is currently shooting for Kunal Kohli's film in London and has requested not to be disturbed. Jennifer has also requested for implicit privacy at this stage in her life."

We hear that the actress, who has been staying separately from Karan for the last few months, was hoping things would settle down and hence, maintained that everything was fine. A friend of the couple tells us, "Karan is infamous for his philandering ways. Jennifer was so fed up that she started living separately, but she wanted her marriage to work. However, Karan told her clearly that he doesn't believe in the institution of marriage and wants to be a free bird. He is commitment-phobic. In fact, he told his close buddies who tried to intervene that he will not marry again. Even Karan's parents, who love Jennifer, tried to convince him, but in vain."

This was Karan's second marriage; his first marriage to actress Shraddha Nigam ended in 10 months.

-----
Is this true? 😲 just saw it posted today at http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Jennifer-Winget-admits-her-marriage-to-Karan-Singh-Grover-is-over/articleshow/45307678.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well ur topic will get closed anyway... 
whatever the reason is i m feeling bad and sad ...  
lalalaaaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

well ur topic will get closed anyway... 

whatever the reason is i m feeling bad and sad ...  

closed why : \

just wondering if its true
BelleAme thumbnail
Honestly it's their private life n I wish everyone just leaves them alone..
N there is always another aspect to the same story..so if a marriage fails it's not necessary that all the fault resides on one partner..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know anything much about Karan Singh Grover, but I saw a video yesterday, I think it was an SBB video or IBN or something when I was watching the QH segment.  It did a quick interview with KSG about his upcoming movie. When he was asked about JW, he didn't want to talk about it.
Then the journalist asked "At least tell us if all is well?", to which he responded.

"No. All I can say is "No comment" at this time!" 

So that was clear as day to me. Looks like the marriage is over, and if it's as this article says, because HE cant commit to anyone, then I think the decision he made not to marry again, is the right one!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 165155

closed why : \

just wondering if its true

Cz discussing actors private life aint allowed in the forum ... 
Well as far as its truth is concerned i m quite sure its true... Its been a while they hv come together anywhere...  So i was expecting this... Dont want to say whose fault is it.. I felt sad fr them as i hv v fond memories of Arman n Ridhima n KaJen as a couple... 
ShehzNR thumbnail
he is undoubtedly a superb actor.bt hate his offscreen persona.he should remain committed to his statement of not marrying ever again.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShehzNR

he is undoubtedly a superb actor.bt hate his offscreen persona.he should remain committed to his statement of not marrying ever again.

Agreed! Like his acting a lot, but his commitment phobia? Not so much. I think Hollywood should be his next stop. That town is full of commitment phobics, he should fit right in. 
lalalaaaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Cz discussing actors private life aint allowed in the forum ... 
Well as far as its truth is concerned i m quite sure its true... Its been a while they hv come together anywhere...  So i was expecting this... Dont want to say whose fault is it.. I felt sad fr them as i hv v fond memories of Arman n Ridhima n KaJen as a couple... 

ohkay i didnt know. i can remove the topic and admins feel free to delete the thread.
Deea_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Raj Baddhan3 minutes ago

Confirmed: @jenwinget has released a statement in an Indian paper confirming her marriage is over. Just give these guys some space now.