sofie's comment to gautam..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
when she advised gautam tht "don't let success go to your head"..
but Gulati didn't understand ..now he is not only loosing his charm but also his fan following.
salman should give him sum kinda hint..
today I thought gautam atleast understand ali's situation.i know ali is wrong but to corner someone is not gud. gautam god bless u yaar ...stay away frm dyan..
Originally posted by sonali_ace

salman should give him sum kinda hint..

Doesn't he give him a hint every week... Ab bahut ho gayaa hinting, it is time for Gulati to be thrown out. 
he should be the last one to rag ali 
after all those weeks where he was in the same position where ali is 
Originally posted by sonali_ace

today I thought gautam atleast understand ali's situation.i know ali is wrong but to corner someone is not gud.

Gulati understood Ali's situation?? Really? 😲 😲
From what I saw, he was only mocking and jeering Ali all through... 🤢 🤢 🤢
Originally posted by ayaan786

he should be the last one to rag ali 
after all those weeks where he was in the same position where ali is 
Exactly! 👍🏼

Up springs Gulati at the first opportunity to haze Ali... Bhool gayaa apney burey din already? 👎🏼
Lol.. they all want to see a fake ideal version of gautam.. jabki real gautam yeh hai, jo woh 1st week mein tha.. now telling him to stop or giving him any hints will be creating a fake image.. his laugh with puneet today, kaise sabko seedha kardiya n hum unko nacha rahe hai 1st week se, the villian laugh.. laughing at Ali.. poking sonali for no reason n telling her stuff about her personal things, fighting with pritam.. showing fingers.. 
That's the real him.. why want him to put up an image thats false..
dude... At least there's 1 person in the house who cares about advises given to him... who?? well its 1 of the Pr2... guess who didn't shout when he was nominated this week???
its not diandra... plz stop blaming her (cant believe im saying this)
guatam needs to stay away from puneet