Zindagi Channel

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAWAD KHAN~ THE RELUCTANT HEARTHORB RULING OUR HEARTS* - Page 24

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pinkeye

Miss Malini and her scandalous titles to her posts.fawad would run away reading that .🀣

MM has crossed all levels of fangirling.

I really liked these sentences from the write-up

Sometimes I think nice guys and hot guys are mutually exclusive, but this man shoots that misconception to hell. He gets to look like that and he's actually a sweet, well-mannered guy who is totally in love with his wife. Yeah, I just thought I could we could all do with a reminder that he's a happily married man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

cannot post the article.

so sharing the link.

its his photos fronm younger days posted by ibnlive on his birthday.

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pinkeye

cannot post the article.

so sharing the link.

its his photos fronm younger days posted by ibnlive on his birthday.

This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

I think Miss Malini's team reads our posts πŸ˜† Just when Sundas talked about exploding ovaries... here is this article from MM 

10 Reasons Fawad Khan Makes Our Ovaries Explode

Posted by Rashmi Daryanani

November 29, 2014

Fawad Khan

Um... sometimes when I write blogs with lists in them, I work on the entire body and points and then write the introduction. That usually works very well for me, but not in this case because I've just seen so many photos and gifs of Fawad Khan that I have literally died. And usually I hate the misuse of the word literally' but there is NO OTHER WAY for me to express the magnitude of my feelings right now, so... yeah... death. Literally. Um, ya, so it's Fawad Khan's birthday and all, and he makes our ovaries explode and I'm not really coherent enough right now to say more, so just read the list to know why:

1. THAT FACE

Fawad Khan (Source: Tumblr @isakeena-pak)

I mean lookatit. I don't even need to look at the rest of his body (lol what a lie), because his face alone is causing activity in my nether regions.

2. His eyebrow arch

Fawad Khan (Source: Tumblr @cliickcliicksnap)

He's mastered the art of arching his eyebrow. Not only that, but he has the kind of eyebrows that would make 97.8% of the women I know very, very jealous. It is just not fair, know what I'm saying?

3. He's our new romantic hero

Fawad Khan

Seriously, we've got a lot of young actors in Bollywood today, and while they're all great in their own way, I think Fawad leads the pack when it comes to fitting the bill for a romance film. I'd put him up there with the Rajs and Rahuls of the world. After all, he started his Bollywood career as a Disney prince, so he's already set the bar really high!

4. That voice

Fawad Khan

So deep. So sensuous. It's like he's cuddling me with his words. Have you heard him reciting romantic Bollywood dialogues? I just... I can't. Unf.

5. His sense of style

Fawad Khan in Dior Homme at the HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2014

How many men do you know who can pull off the man purse? HOW MANY?

6. He sings

And I would totally be okay with him serenading me anytime. Just putting that out there. Universe, do your thing.

7. He's got a sexy, dirty grin

Fawad Khan (Source: Tumblr @isakeena-pak)

And it's making me think dirty thoughts. Why is he undressing, oh my God? Why is this gif not longer?

8. He looks regal in ethnic wear

Fawad Khan

Traditional-wear makes most men look about 10x more handsome. So what happens when someone like Fawad Khan, who's already so hot, dons ethnic wear?

9. He looks hot even when throwing shade

Fawad Khan (Source | Tumblr @baawri)

How, man?

10. He's actually a really nice guy

Fawad Khan

Sometimes I think nice guys and hot guys are mutually exclusive, but this man shoots that misconception to hell. He gets to look like that and he's actually a sweet, well-mannered guy who is totally in love with his wife. Yeah, I just thought I could we could all do with a reminder that he's a happily married man.

BYE OVARIES, NICE KNOWING YOU.

Seriously though, happy birthday, Fawad Khan - we love you (clearly) and we can't wait to see so much more of you in Bollywood!

i will sue miss malini for copyright issues πŸ˜‘😑
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome all fawadians
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

^^ you should IMO πŸ˜†

haan kyu nahi, afterall, i want to be part of a scandal that has Fawad khan with me β˜ΊοΈ

its his birthday today, and i wanna thank his papa and mumma, ahh why and how did they produce him shweta ? why Afzal Khan sahab why ?😭😭😭
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must admit that I agree with Shweta that miss malini redeemed herself by writing those few lines. lovely way to put it out.

and yes we all are waiting to see lot more of Fawad in coming future. hope he lives up to the expectations and reach greater heights.
stop it u two, when it comes to fangirling over him, no way of redeeming oneself, i just cannot help, but leave it to my GOD and ask for normal heart beat rate for myself... 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am gona crazy
Embedded image permalink
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I share my bday with him πŸ˜²?! Best news ever β­οΈ β˜ΊοΈ!

Happy Birthday, Fawad Khan πŸ₯³!