THREAD-2: The Marriage Story: Ragna FF, Part-29, Pg-40, 20/04/16 - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
First Welcome Back Second Awesome Update!!👏 I like how Raghav had a beauitful Farmhouse Bunglow,Aww Raghav took Kalpi in his arm,the way he speaks make me feel like Kalpi😳and Kalpi is oh so nervous❤️The house is amazing two kitchens wish i had that😆 that scene beautifully wriiten😃RagNa scenes make me all soft and Blahhh😆 kalpi is feeling like her first night😳 RagNa's Moment was 🤪🤢 ahhh SR i say🤢🤢 Paakhi was and is Physco I loved how you wrote how she'll be,Lovely writing😃I'd say that was the most embarssing scene RagNa had Sammy and Maya😆😆 I too would've Laughed,Kalpi and Raghav Playing like Kids was so cute😃😳And Mission Prem Kapoor👍🏼 Ya don't Kill my Chocopie,I love him ☺️
Beauitfull Update,Beautifully wriiten,Love youe skills as usual 🤗 Happy New Year Charu😃

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
beautiful update dear
RagNa's romance was awsm
 update soon pls
suprb update Dida... Luk i m blushng 😳 wow... Nice ragna are 😳 ... Sonal.. Omg kya kerun mei iss ladki ka... I luv sak nd sonal's bondng... Nd this pakhi 😡 ab issne ragna ko alag kerne ki koi bhi koshish ki na to mei apne phone mei ghuss ke iska khoon ker dungi 😡 plzzz di i kno but u kno na ragna ko leke kitna dil dara dara rehta hai... Plzz kissi ko inke beech mat aanne dena plzzz... Nahi to ye nanha munna sa baby will cry 😭   😭 ok bahut hua mera chatna u plzz update nxt chappy soon i'll be waitng
beautiful romantic update...
ragna had their moment after long...but btwn pakhi thinking of kalpi out of raghavs life... 😡
I really want to slap her...
Cahat lovely yaar chasing part of rags n kalpu was soo good n witness by samya wow aaj Kal bahut late updet karahi ho dear shaya ad busy ho lekin kabhi update kartiho to dil kush hojata hai ilu
Hi charu nice update .thanks for the hot romantic ragnalocious update 👏 or that dialogue 'why do you need to change? 😆 😆 it'll go waste any ways 😆   😳 that superb 😳 or ye pakhi ko path a hai ragna keep bare mai 😲 o god.waiting for next update 😛
awesome update charu..
i scard of pakkhi..daar ki SRK.😆 ctue ragna moments.thanks for that..plz contune soon

Chaaru is back with a RagNalicious update!!! Now that's a happy waala new year!!!!😃😃😃😃😃
RagNa romance.. As usual you totally aced it.. And you of all people never need to worry about disappointing your readers coz girl agaf tu koshish karegi tabhi bura nahi likh paayegi😉
Lol.. Sammy and Maya catching RagNa romancing😆😳
Paakhi is sooo scary.. But no worries coz tere ff waala Raghav has loads of brains and smartness to handle her..
Lovely .. Now please take less breaks.. Coz we r desperate readers.. Update soon😉
Nice Update Charu..
    Ragna Romance was superb 😉
  this pakhi 😡 use pata nahi chalana hai Ragna ke shadi ke bareme .. but our Raghav is too smart
  Maya & Sammy teasing Ragna ..😳😆😆
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi chahat.
first of all i want to apologies for not reading ur this stories nd others as well(for other stories ,i will apologies separately in its respective threads...nd i know it will be less for my being late to comment)
giving justification for my late comment would not be enough, so i m sorry once again.😭

comment for part 25

awesome update chahat.,
kalpi feeling jealous from raghav nd maya proxomity nd cursing the song "pehla nasha"..😉as she was aware of maya's feelings towards raghav.
then the car scene😕.,raghav making kalpi jealous through his continuous closeness to maya nd for kalpi, her holding saks  hand was enough to make feel raghav jealous.. 
nd in btw ragna jealousy track, 😆sammy was the one who was having fun to see ragna love fight😆🤣 whereas saks nd sonal was giving their confused look to them.
i love sammy's dialogue here in the car weather its his selftalk or talk to kalpi.
nd at beach., kalpi making sand home with saks nd sonal sammy joining them separately was awesome.

it was quite funny when kalpi told saks to compliment her as sexy.,nd it was enough for raghav to over his teasing session nd grab his life in his arms once again.

both are possessive to each other when it comes to them. Both can't see each other with anyone else.

i love their possessiveness.

once again sorry chahat.