Users

Frequent Posters

hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kumarandils

awesome post friend well said it :))
its my point of views only no offence pls

first of all we love stories bcz without stories line we can't get naksh for us :))
now the things are changed :) now we all love naksh first then stories :)

but true fact is we already fall in stories its inner of our hearts but we don't thinks that one we love naksh so much :)) actually without this beautifull stories we can/t image and thinks of naksh in our hearts :)

the whole cridts goes to our cv only :) bcz we love naksh so much bcz of thier love and affecton and chemistry only :))

now also chemistry is very good for our stories :) now our naksh are so mature cople in that time they are well known each other so much :) so and now their chemitry is awsome till now
chemistry is more day by day it increasing only :)
one example : now alok came to this stories see how naitik handel this well this one is chemtry how naksh understand each of them both well :))
so i feels am proud of this our anksh chemistry so much :)

nxt one is nasima that new couples :) i agree it not like their romance u well said othr forums they accept side actors romance :) we need some more time :) bcz we are one and only naksh fans :))

thanks for this topic ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u soo much for ur view here
very well said
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
look their is no comparison between Naksh and Namisha i love Naksh and their simple love...that is why i love yeh rishta...Namishma love i dont like...i love the sweetest of Naksh love that is the story their sweet gestures
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwishsolanki

look their is no comparison between Naksh and Namisha i love Naksh and their simple love...that is why i love yeh rishta...Namishma love i dont like...i love the sweetest of Naksh love that is the story their sweet gestures

correct yaar naksh love is a story of yeh rishta..so how can we compare their romance and story
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hirannaksh

thank u soo much for ur view here
very well said

thank u friend :))
kumarandils thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwishsolanki

yup well said we  can't imagine to compare our naksh :) naksh r great couple :)

yup well said simple love its well matrued love that one is and understanable cute love that simple love so that only still we rule this world for 5 years ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kumarandils thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainanaksh

correct yaar naksh love is a story of yeh rishta..so how can we compare their romance and story

yup rain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ , we can't able imagine to other s ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the post..@hiranaksh๐Ÿค—
this post is needed now and also for some future episodes..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..
other show fans accept side actors romance too and they like it and they dont compare them with the leads...but here there is always comparison..for every show...leads are the leads no matter what..their place is so special in their fans hearts...side actors are also important...we have to accept this...but one thing is for sure...NaKsh are the SOUL of YRKKH..๐Ÿ˜ณ.we watch it now for only naksh..becoz we have started watching it for the story๐Ÿ‘..but after six years of the show...we are madly in love with this couple.. as far as namishma concerned..eventhough we dont like them..but no other option we have to adjust them...๐Ÿ˜†
CuRlyTalEs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha_123

thanks for the post..@hiranaksh๐Ÿค—

this post is needed now and also for some future episodes..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..
other show fans accept side actors romance too and they like it and they dont compare them with the leads...but here there is always comparison..for every show...leads are the leads no matter what..their place is so special in their fans hearts...side actors are also important...we have to accept this...but one thing is for sure...NaKsh are the SOUL of YRKKH..๐Ÿ˜ณ.we watch it now for only naksh..becoz we have started watching it for the story๐Ÿ‘..but after six years of the show...we are madly in love with this couple.. as far as namishma concerned..eventhough we dont like them..but no other option we have to adjust them...๐Ÿ˜†

true dear
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshanakshiran

true dear

ya we have to
accept namishma's romance..and we also know it that after their wedding unka bhi haal anshu jasmeet jaisa hi rahega..
aur naksh as a lead unka romance toh ever
green hai aur aise hi chalega