what the hell^^^ - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
i think Qazi just said Mubarak ho cuz Aahil said Qubool hai. Dont think that the girl said it yet
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

i think Qazi just said Mubarak ho cuz Aahil said Qubool hai. Dont think that the girl said it yet
let's see but qasi say mubarak hai when nikah is fully done ..
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

i dont have anyhope like that left...i am so sure that dumb aahil is already married to another person named sanam...we will see sanam and seher both being tortured and treated as servants  by aahils new wife🤢
but have to accept one thing..gul and the CV's have made islam and marriages in  islam a laughing stock.
They should have done better job of reunion rather than confuse the hell out of us
Originally posted by kyph21

but have to accept one thing..gul and the CV's have made islam and marriages in  islam a laughing stock.

Exactly, the word QUbool hai sounds like a vulgar word 😡
So the new ladies name is Scanam ⭐️ ( c is silent 😳 ) 

Anyways no point in mopping guys 😆  i mean at least i dont think things can get any worse So we might as well cheer up 🥳 

I for one am excited to see this new senior citizen 

#ScaHil 🤣
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Anyways no point in mopping guys 😆  i mean at least i dont think things can get any worse So we might as well cheer up 🥳 

#ScaHil 🤣

kira 🤣🤣
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

#ScaHil 🤣

ScaHil 🤣🤣🤣🤣
one thing for sure.. it is us internet fans r the one cribbing about the latest twist..

trp aunties are salivating with the drama😆