Zee Rishtey Awards - My Theory (For all those who are busy in voting)

ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I think this time we will be hardly getting any awards  in the popular category...there are many reasons to it

As a zee veiwer since 5 years, i came to know about the stratergy of zee in regards to awrds

i used to watch mostly all shows on zee and they have their  way in giving awrds .

i dont think they are biased but ha they do try to make everyone happy by atleast giving a single or two to every famous personality

This time i doubt even if sj gets more votes they would make her win 

For many qh is a new start but QH is a show that is running from 2 years and  last year we got awrds for

1. popular face - zoya

2. best jodi - asad-zoya

3. best villian - tanveer

4. best bhai - asad and ayaan

5. best dialouges

Its zee's stratergy to give 2 awrds for all those whose shows are popular currently

Last year JA and QH were the two most popular shows on zee 

Ex:  In 2013 SJ got  best popular  and jodi

Ksg got jodi and best bhai ( i dont think rajath was more popular than ksg          but even though he dint get that becoz he got two awrds)

Paridhi also got two awrds (new face and new jodi)

Rajath jot 2 awrds poular face and  new jodi

Back in 2o12  SSLK and PV were most popular shows along with PV (even though it lost its charm)

In 2o12 i still remember   Kratika and gurmeet  got 2 awrds i.e., best jodi and popular  face

In sslk roopal & mahima (gunjan and rachana) also got 2 awrards each

In 2011 too zee followed the same stratergy and at that time most awrds were bagged by YMGGK, PV and JKR

So if zee is following the same stratergy, this time the competion is much harder

KKB, JR , JA and QH

So this time we can hope in Best new jodi (doubt becoz there is JR)  and best beti...tanveer also have chance becoz there arent much negatives now in town rather than her and best dost

If SJ gets awrd in any of the above category then its sure she will get none in popular category becoz zee mostly never gives more than 2 awrds to anyone

So as far i guess SJ will be getting for best beti or best dost and if JR wins best jodi then may be new jodi too and also they will not ignore KVB and he will be getting atleast a single awrd and since he is nominated in only three categories may be chances are more that he may win either popular face or new jodi ( becoz Last time JA won in both categories)

More than KKB i think JR will be winning more awrds becos KKB is an ektha kapoor show and it will be there till next year and also in popular category also they are far behind. So JR will be given more importance becoz may be such shows may have a chance of ending within 1 year like PV.

So dont just think that if we are not getting any awrds our show is not worth it...Zee should do justice to all of its shows...every shows fans have different mentality and some may be continuously voting or some may be neglecting ...so they cannot completely listen to fans...even in popular category there will be jury to judge...they cannot take decissions completely based on fans votes...

So i just wish that even if SAHIL will not jodi award i wish sid-roshni to get that, then we will be defenitely getting in new jodi category...as popular awrds will be announced last, if sj gets any awrds like best beti and dosth then defenitely she will not get in popular category and if she doesnt win any, then we can hope she will win popular  

As far as i know, zee never sideline their popular actors and treat then equally...so some award we will get for sure...also zee never sidelined SJ,always they have given importance to her.

i made thos post only to let you know my experiance regarding this ZRA...

Even though i wish you all not to stop voting and keep doing it...nothing is impossible,we can make them win...

so keep voting๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ATH_KTM_543 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well reading ur post.. Made me think about it.. I think Aahil n Sahil will win this time... Coz last time they gave Akbar the popular award when KSG was there so thatz enough for me to get to know Zee does what they plan. THEY use voting to know about fans.. ALL channel awards just go that way...