Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

pari need some good guidance to become a mother to tolu molu

sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Basically pari grown up without mother love. She is somewhat behaves like a child.If she need proper guidence then she will definitely accepts tolu and molu as a mother. As per pari's behaviour she can only responds for love only. If gopi or other mostly jigar give have so much love she can do anything for them and she cannot allow anyother to speak against her welwishers...Now she is trying to become a good bahu but things are getting worst around her.This time if she see the taste of love the she will definitely be a good bahu and good mother.. 

In my view if gopi behaves so friendly with her then she understands how the mother can take care of kids and understands then..As pari has some childish behaviour as she is at the age of college girl..(according to the serial she came here to do the project work..)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Once Paridhi experiences true love and guidance, she will definitely mature. She will also become a good mother to Tolu and Molu. 😉
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skanthan

I agree with you. Once Paridhi experiences true love and guidance, she will definitely mature. She will also become a good mother to Tolu and Molu. 😉

I really want to see pari caring and understand for kids.I need some time for her...If she truly understand what makes iigar happy then she can do it if only igar gives her immense love then she can deeply understand that jigars life is on kids..
MADHYAMAVATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pari is grown up enough to scheme things and marry Jigar with con. But she is still a child at heart.😆 Even Gopi grew up without mothers love. So what's so exceptional about Paridhi.
First of all the Modi's should not have hurried up the marriage of Paridhi and Jigar without enquiring about the incident more deeply. Paridhi has expressed a number of times through her words and deeds that she only wants Jigar and none of the other family and the responsibilities that come with it. Being so clever and proud about her IQ she should have thought about the responsibilities in a Joint family and the kids before thinking of marrying Jigar.
She was over confident that she could marry Jigar and take him away and so has she done.
She does not deserve an iota of sympathy or understanding.
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pari is a selfish women
She never become a good mother & good daughter in law
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hebasamiya

pari is a selfish women
She never become a good mother & good daughter in law

But so is Kokila. So full of herself. 😆
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can't understand how people can support Paridhi or Kokila. A woman eyeing her deceased sisters husband even as her body is lying there or a woman who forces her so called son to marry even before some decent time is passed since her daughter in laws death. What do you call them. And not to talk of Jigar. What a shame he is. He left his motherless children and left house with his new wife because his sister ion law asked him to. He doesn't deserve wife or kids . He needs to man up and stop behaving like a whimp. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MADHYAMAVATHI

Pari is grown up enough to scheme things and marry Jigar with con. But she is still a child at heart.😆 Even Gopi grew up without mothers love. So what's so exceptional about Paridhi.

First of all the Modi's should not have hurried up the marriage of Paridhi and Jigar without enquiring about the incident more deeply. Paridhi has expressed a number of times through her words and deeds that she only wants Jigar and none of the other family and the responsibilities that come with it. Being so clever and proud about her IQ she should have thought about the responsibilities in a Joint family and the kids before thinking of marrying Jigar.
She was over confident that she could marry Jigar and take him away and so has she done.
She does not deserve an iota of sympathy or understanding.

I agree. Even Gopi grew up without a mother's love. Not only that, she grew up without a father's love too and was in fact abused throughout her life first by Urmila and Rashi, then Kokila and then even Ahem for a while. Yet Gopi has not become a selfish woman like Pari.

Paridhi has no excuse. She committed a crime by forcing Jigar to marry her. If this comes up in court she can be put in jail. Many people grow up without mothers, but not all turn out like Paridhi.

How can she think she can marry Jigar and not have a responsibility towards Tolu and Molu, who are still very young children? She is out of her mind. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: skanthan

But so is Kokila. So full of herself. 😆

Yeah, and no one is supporting her are they? Everyone hates Kokila. 
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I grew up without a father and with a mother with mental health problems...I turned out just fine. No excuses for that stupid selfish lizard.