Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Gauri_Laada

varied roles...but where is the variety..

most of the movies, he jumped across like a monkey on table  - the cockiness was everywhere except ONE LOOTERA.. 

i guess dats why KELA AWARDS love him so much they take out to pass him a worst actor nomination everytime πŸ˜†

Well they are varied roles. He may or may not have done full justice & directors seem to give him roles that require a lot of energy which can go either wayπŸ˜† Right now I guess you have a love-hqte relationship with him Gauri! I remember you hated him more during RL!  I guess a movie with your fav Kangana will seal your love for him!πŸ˜† 

@Dare_lala>> Yeah he can play a garbage man but we don't Satyajit Ray kind of directors making great human stories anymoreπŸ˜”
Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

It doesn't know that Veer has done Lootera which is the baby of Phantom, a small ph THEN. Anurag is one of its founders.
He is working with SLB who is working with veer back to back. If that's not fearless then what is it

some people just love to make ppl laugh off... LOOTERA was a phantom production who bothers when BALAJI the queen of Soaps was backing...budget was around 25-30 crores..so much budget for a small movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anurag wasn't producing it on his own neither he directed it. 

and working with SLB is such a big deal? the guy is known to make expensive movies...even Ram leela had a mamooth budget and Deepika is also working in it. BIG DEAL indeed. working with a fellow who gave u a hit and working wid him again makes u fearless, that's only comes from this forum..

tomorrow u will say working with YRF is fearless also πŸ€£
Originally posted by: New_nova

Title sounds like mangalyaan

Except Mangalyans actually exist.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gauri_Laada

why would he fear if he has YRF in his pocket. πŸ˜†

i challenge him to work with Sudhir Mishra, anurag kashyap and other parallel cinema folks, FEAR kya hota hai accha tarah samjh aa jayega usse πŸ˜†

Anurag offered him Bombai Velvet before Ranbir. Ab jyada mat bol aaghe. If Anurag goes to him before Ranbir, your sentences are useless ..

any your wishes will be fulfilled by Ranveer, no problem πŸ˜†
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: A_la_mode

Well they are varied roles. He may or may not have done full justice & directors seem to give him roles that require a lot of energy which can go either wayπŸ˜† Right now I guess you have a love-hqte relationship with him Gauri! I remember you hated him more during RL!  I guess a movie with your fav Kangana will seal your love for him!πŸ˜† 

@Dare_lala>> Yeah he can play a garbage man but we don't Satyajit Ray kind of directors making great human stories anymoreπŸ˜”

awww 😲  her favourite is KanganaπŸ˜†...  Kangana loves Ranveer, she has been vocal many times ... Gauri ka future nai dikh raha mujhe ab..
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anything with Anushka <3
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

Anurag offered him Bombai Velvet before Ranbir. Ab jyada mat bol aaghe. If Anurag goes to him before Ranbir, your sentences are useless ..

any your wishes will be fulfilled by Ranveer, no problem πŸ˜†

LEKIN ki to nahi na...aise to main bhi keh dun, i was offered many YASH raj movies, that were done by else... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur haan, toh meri id own nahi karti, so meri marzi main kitna bhi bolun ;) ab jab defend nahi hota to apni niyaat par utar aatein sab πŸ˜‰ ab Ranveer hai hi aisa...GUTS hi nahi hai...bas YRF ke executives hain uski jeb main πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh and don't be so SAD about Kangy working with HIM...MERI BALa se..waise bhi if she works wid him everyone knows who will take most of the credits just like Deepika took in RL 🀣 
Edited by Gauri_Laada - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

baaki yada yada kuch samajh nai aaya

woh agar samajh aayega bhi toh bhi u kaunsa going to acknowledge anyways... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer needs more boost to have a good defense now πŸ˜† nahi to 'BABA' ko sanyaas lena padega πŸ€£
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He should do something like a Dexter
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Anything with Anushka <3

HI5⭐️