Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Diandra definitely analyzed the whole Karishma-Renee thing from all angles. I agree that she acted very sensibly today.

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me it was Diandra and Pritam both...because the understood the things before anyone else...

but i feel Pritam took the cake here
When Renee tore the pic..it was Pritam first who started shouting that Karishma go to Activity area now.this is not done
and he was completly right..if you are taking a stand for one stubborn girl..take the stand for other stubborn girl too
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bbsai

Diandra definitely analyzed the whole Karishma-Renee thing from all angles. I agree that she acted very sensibly today.

Are yaar apne dekha nahi... Pehle she was bitching Renee for not doing task... After Pritam Guilt stament...uska tube light jala... And then started saying...humein aisaan ginayegi... When Karishma was ok to meet her mom. After 5weeks...

Then she changed the side and told Renee it's a big thing...then she came out and asking boys for not shaving head for the task...( so I can't say she was sensible )

After loosing task... Actually no one realised they last it... When Dimpy explained them... Diandra jumped into it... And started saying ye galath hai Jo Tanna ne kiya blha blha ... Phir Tanna ko jake kyon nahi bola... Double standards 

Pritam herd mentality...then changed the side because little later realised it is Karishma who is on target... So I don't by any sensible...

Upen was more sensible than others... ( of course he was sensible, just because nominated)

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

Are yaar apne dekha nahi... Pehle she was bitching Renee for not doing task... After Pritam Guilt stament...uska tube light jala... And then started saying...humein aisaan ginayegi... When Karishma was ok to meet her mom. After 5weeks...

Then she changed the side and told Renee it's a big thing...then she came out and asking boys for not shaving head for the task...( so I can't say she was sensible )

After loosing task... Actually no one realised they last it... When Dimpy explained them... Diandra jumped into it... And started saying ye galath hai Jo Tanna ne kiya blha blha ... Phir Tanna ko jake kyon nahi bola... Double standards 

Pritam herd mentality...then changed the side because little later realised it is Karishma who is on target... So I don't by any sensible...

Upen was more sensible than others... ( of course he was sensible, just because nominated)

Ya Mona, upen was sensible. But if you see, when Diandra did not know mental state of Renee, she gossiped. But when Renee ripped her father's photo, thats when Diandra actually understood Renee's point of view. Also Diandra handled everyone else asking if they shaved for sushant etc.
I think Diandra handled the situation well.
Upen was balanced today but has no convincing power. Pritam was herd mentality.

Praneet just stayed quiet.
Gautam could not decide.
Puneet was acting over-smart and obnoxious.

Edited by bbsai - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pritam was sensible in telling karishma to go.. This girl renee is crazy after she tore up her own parents pic. And he was right again for supporting karishma. She decided under highly emotionally charged circumstances. Who cares about never obtainable luxuries. Dimpy was instigating all about sacrifices.. What sacrifice did she or renee make? No one else did.. They all picked loved one.. The most expensive app.   And miss sonali ate up 1/2 the allotment..,Only pritam and upen di!!
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

๐Ÿ˜†best cmnt today

Defo ๐Ÿ‘
Raz2012 thumbnail
Actually diandra was telling pritam that if now renee dyes hair, she's gonna become mahan & go on about how she did everyone a favour, hence putting everyone under guilt trip. That's the reason she took a stand for renee. Not because she understood her. In any case in my opinion, renee was ott.
Raz2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

Agree with u about daindra 100%
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaan786

that way you can defend everyone by just saying wo aisa ya aisy hi hai

it was not defending...he was right that if u consider renae right than consider karish too...but i dont understand renae stand...but task was too much