Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Diandra's statement about Upen's not shaving head and Renee's not dyeing her hair had valid points for the argument. nice.

Tanna asking for make-up beacuse that one point din't really make any sense. her decision was right too.

BB ne yeh sab jaan boochke kiya...Puneet papa told to Praneet na, 'koyi mar nahi jayega'..BB ne kaha theek hai. aap ko hum dete hai, babaji ka thullu  🤣

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah75

Diandra's statement about Upen's not shaving head and Renee's not dyeing her hair had valid points for the argument. nice.

Tanna asking for make-up beacuse that one point din't really make any sense. her decision was right too.

BB ne yeh sab jaan boochke kiya...Puneet papa told to Praneet na, 'koyi mar nahi jayega'..BB ne kaha theek hai. aap ko hum dete hai, babaji ka thullu  🤣

hahah Puneet deserved it, but I was actually hoping that he would be a bit sad about it 🥱
Edited by Adnus90 - 9 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no i dont think so

if upen would have shaved his head it would have taken months for the hair to grow back

But if renee would have dyed her hair she just could have dyed it back black again within a few hours
sarah75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

no i dont think so

if upen would have shaved his head it would have taken months for the hair to grow back

But if renee would have dyed her hair she just could have dyed it back black again within a few hours

my brother got shaved and he got it back in 40 days 😃
sarah75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adnus90

hahah Puneet deserved it, but I was actually hoping that he would be a bit said about it 🥱

I don't know. the editing is very poor. 😕

when Tanna came out he said, very good, achcha kiya ..koyi baat nahi. ..something like that. ab woh sarcastic way tha ya kya..it's hard to figure it out. he is good at hiding his emotions.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

my brother got shaved and he got it back in 40 days 😃

was it the same length and thickness?

in any case it still different one would take 40 days other would take just a few hours
sarah75 thumbnail

was it the same length and thickness?

in any case it still different one would take 40 days other would take just a few hours

he had a normal length. it should be Ok for Men to shave - my pov. it's not a big deal. ask a girl to do it 😆

they will jump in the well but never do it...main to kabhi nahi. 😆

Look, Upen did it! firstly beacuse he is nominated and secondly to be in the good books of viewer's. He won the task and he surely won lots of votes..so he is not going anywhere.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

For me it was Pritam!

He stood against right and gave back to Dumpy Dimpy

Agree.. For me it was Pritam too!.He was absolutely right.If Renee was comprehended for her stand,then why reprimand Karishma for standing by her makeup.Both were right,well in their Stupid heads ðŸ˜†
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I actually didnt understand diandra's stand becuase i didnt understand renee's stand

thank goodness! I thought i was the only one who didn't understand!
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

he had a normal length. it should be Ok for Men to shave - my pov. it's not a big deal. ask a girl to do it 😆

they will jump in the well but never do it...main to kabhi nahi. 😆

Look, Upen did it! firstly beacuse he is nominated and secondly to be in the good books of viewer's. He won the task and he surely won lots of votes..so he is not going anywhere.

@Bold agree! I dont think he would have done it if he wasnt nominated. Ex-specially yesterdays task!