Bang Bang grossed more than Kick in Overseas- BOI

Posted: 9 years ago

Q. Which film has grossed better in Overseas out of Kick and Bang Bang?

Ans. Bang Bang is slightly better. The figures in US/Canada, United Kingdom, The Gulf and Australia are very similar in each market. What takes Bang Bang slightly ahead is the wider release as it released on more prints and more markets.

R. Johari

^ BOI

thank god...! i thot FOX had surely fudged the overseas collections of BB big time coz there is no one to check the overseas data... thankfully they didnt..!πŸ˜†

i guess, BB did around $12 mn as Kick was $11.3 mn... which is pretty coolπŸ‘

btw, heres what HNY grossed

Q. What is the final overseas gross of Happy New Year?

Ans. Its around $15 miilion after four weeks.

A. Bagla

^ BOI

12 for BB n 15 for HNY .. seems the gap between srk n non srk releases are narrowing (overseas) πŸ˜†

haha get ready for bhai****s to come and speak about Papa roshan. But we know who's the one in diaper and has baby tantrums πŸ˜†

The member is warned NOT to use offensive words against fan group. Express yourself in civil manner. Follow IF rules.

BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago
Originally posted by silent_reader

haha get ready for bhaitards to come and speak about Papa roshan. But we know who's the one in diaper and has baby tantrums πŸ˜†

🀣πŸ₯³
Hritik is amazing...and NRI's love him...so not surprisedπŸ˜›

hmm...

well, a movie that tries to make it believable that there are f**king London public busses in Poland...

isn't going to be as well embraced abroad, is it now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh the lack of knowledge..
Originally posted by drdrulez

What takes Bang Bang slightly ahead is the wider release as it released on more prints and more markets.

So this is the reason ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What if Salmans next gets more screens will it go over Bang Bang ?? If it does is it an achievement ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Franco

So this is the reason ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What if Salmans next gets more screens will it go over Bang Bang ?? If it does is it an achievement ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure BOI takes money from sallu paaji ; dabang 2 status changed suddenly and wht not πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahatma123

I am sure BOI takes money from sallu paaji ; dabang 2 status changed suddenly and wht not πŸ˜†

Whether thats true or not it doesn't have anything to do with BOI saying one film outgrossed the other purely because of a bigger release ??? Not on any actual merit Bang Bang had over Kick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Franco - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mahatma123

Not Dabangg 2...only Dabangg...kya baat kar rahe ho Mahatma ji...bhala status ko ATBB se BB karane ke liye koi paise kyon dega🀣...I am sure BOI asked for money and Bhai refused and hence the demotion of DabanggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†