Y Ishita Did't React Hearing Manis Decision About Shagun's Marriage

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well firstly Ishita-Raman wanted to stop Shagun's marriage knowing that Ashok doesn't love her nd doesn't want to marry her ! Ishita knows that Mani also knows the truth...then why Ishita didn't react hearing that Mani told Ashok to marry Shagun for a contact ?? Is Mani unable to understand ki only saadi isn't enough? he can leave her after getting the contact? thus Shaguns life will be ruined !! Shouldn't Ishita say something to Mani regarding this?That Ishita I know ,was supposed to say something to anyone who is wrong ! Wasn't Mani wrong? But why didn't she say anything ? 😡 p.s:Was CVS made Shagun to say ki she is with ok with this,isme galat kya hain to cover up this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I didnt get it..I still didn't understand ithna hone ke baad bhi Mihika was trying to convince shagun(dono haath milke) 😡 Edited by geethika - 9 years ago
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
V v intelligent question👏
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bcoz stupid Mani is a dumb useless creature, i dont understand what his problem was
Ishita and Raman trued, failed then let that on Both Ashok n Shagun
Who is stupidy Shani to decide for peaple lives??
Crappy person, n even if ishita had explained him, for understanding something u must have a brain which he dont have!!
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is in a shock becoz of mihika and she was upset.  She didnt tell mani to tell ashok, it is mani's own decision.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its a very intelligent question but currently this show has become so illogical that nothing make sense at all...each track going from bad to worst...mihika's nonsense is heights of disgust...