Beintehaa

Tum Hi Mera Pehla Aur Aakhri Pyaar Ho - A ZaYa One-Shot

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay. So I made another SS yesterday. Don't worry gonna update that soon too. I am spending half of the time on IF today coz firstly, I have exam on Friday. I have completed my syllabus so obviously, no mood to revise NOW. Maybe in the evening. 

😃😃 ~Wishing You Happy Reading~ ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjzoPZbH6sc[/YOUTUBE]

I wanted to arrange some background music. So before you start reading this, do click start and read it with the music. The empact of music will sure be amazing. If you would believe! Do read with music. 

Credit : Not me! ðŸ˜›

Click 'PLAY' now!

Haider Mansion
12:30 p.m.
Narrator's POV

Zain wobbled into the house almost falling on the doorstep. He came into the living room to see his Phups sitting there. He ran to her.

"Kya hua Phups? Aal- Aaliya theek toh hai na? Zyaada ghav toh nahi?" He asked worried. Shabana cupped his face and told him not to worry.

"Woh theek hai beta. Bas woh thodi dari hui thi toh kaha ki kamre mei jaakar aaram krna chahti hai. Khana bhi nahi khaya. Esa kro waha table pe tray padhi hai usme uska khaana hai. Jao, tumhare haath se kha legi woh!" Zain smiled and snatched the tray from the table and ran upstairs.

Aaliya's Room

Zain openned the door to see Aaliya sleeping on her bed with blanket on top of her. She was facing the window. He could hear slow and gasping for air sobs. She is crying, he knew with no doubt. 

He slowly went to her side of the bed. She had her eyes closed. Zain kept a hand on her shoulder and she immediately openned her eyes. A smile covered her face. She started crying again and Zain sat down on the bed and pulled her into his arms. 

"Kya hua Aaliya? Meri khatarnak sherni aaj khud ro rhi hai? Kya baat hai?" He said trying to make her laugh. But she only clutched his t-shirt into her hands and cried into his chest. Zain tightened her hold around her. 

"Zain tum kyun aaye yaha?" Aaliya said finally. Her voice ragged with tears. 

"Kesi baatein kr rhi ho? Tum roye jaa rhi ho aur mei nhi aata? Mei tumse bahaut pyaar krta hu Aaliya. Tum mushkil mei ho, tumhare aankho mei aansu ho. Mei kese nhi aata?" Zain said. He didn't even realize and he had tears in his eyes too. 

"Zain mei nhi chahti thi ki tum mujhe ese dekho." Aaliya said as she pulled away from him. Zain gave a confused look.

"Kyun?" He asked. 

"Zain tum yeh shaadi thodd do!" Aaliya said. Zain got angry and sat up from the bed. 

"Kyun thodd du? Mei nhi thodunga. Yeh sab shaadi pkki krne se pehle sochna chahiye tha. Ab bahaut der ho gyi hai. It's too late." Zain said as he was about to walk away when Aaliya held his hand. She pulled him down to the bed and made him sit again. 

"Zain tum mere saath kabhi khush nahi rahoge. Yeh nishaan. Yeh.. Yeh kabhi nahi jayenge. Yeh daag hai mere upar Zain. Aur mei nhi chahti tum esi badsurat ladki se shaadi-"

"Bas!" Zain shouted. "Tum bahaut khoobsurat ho Aaliya. Mei pyaar krta hu tumse. Yeh nishaan, yeh daag, yeh meri liye kuch nahi hai. Jo hua woh ek accident tha. Kitchen mei aag lgna. Tumhara mujhe bina btaya hospital se treatment krwa ke aana. Bolo Aaliya. Nahi thodunga mei yeh shaadi. Mujhe inse koi farak nahi pdta. Farak pdta hai toh sirf tumhare se!" 

"Zain-"

"Bahaut hogya Aaliya. Mei nahi jaanta tum aisa socch bhi kese skti ho? Mei aur kisi aur se nikaah? Kabhi nahi Aaliya. Kabhi nahi!" 

"I love you Zain."

"I love you Aaliya." He said.

Toh? How was it with the music? Huh? Really bad na? 
I knew it. Yay! You found it bad at least.

Total random idea.
Totally cool if u don't like it.

Leave comments and likes.
Not sending pm's, tired to. 

Lotsa love,
-Tanu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters