Yesterday's Eppy Gave a Clue? UPDATED

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know we are being lead to believe Tanu hired the imposter under the dupatta. But my thinking is..
1. She did not want Aahil to remarry Sanam in the first place. She BEGGED him not to marry. What sense would it make putting someone under the dupatta to take Seher's place if she is happy to hear from Khala and Khalu that Sanam (Seher) left and her dupatta is left behind. As far as THEY know, Sanam has left Aahil. They would greater bask in that thought and tell Aahil that the woman he loves has left him.

2. In the On Location Segment I posted yesterday, the woman under the bridal dupatta is ALSO at the warehouse. 

3. Seher said in yesterday's eppy that she would hire actors to play her parents when needed. THAT stood up for me. IMO.. Seher would hire someone to take her place.. so the wedding can go on, UNTIL she brings Sanam back. This way it prevents Tanu from celebrating that she has won.

4. I think the woman, dressed in bridal wear may come to meet Seher as instructed by Seher at the warehouse sometime before or after Sanam saves her. We'll see their meeting in flashback. The girl goes to the house, sneaks in, to get Seher's dupatta. She will pose as Seher to give Sanam and Seher enough time to go to the cemetery to find out about their parents from the old man seen in the On Location videos who months ago predicted Tanu's end.  

5. In the Segment where we see the girl take off the dupatta, she did not look terrified at being caught, or scared, or angry. I think that Seher will say something like "The show is over" The girl will take off her duptta and we'll learn through Seher's explanation that the girl was hired by her until she rescued her sister who was kidnapped by Raziya. 

Seher and Sanam are NOT going to throw Tanu to the wolves. They are NOT going to reveal Tanu to Aahil yet. They are going to work on her TOGETHER. Torment her.. 

I think though RAZIYA will be the one arrested. 

UPDATE!  Check Out this segment On lOcation and go to   1:43... you'd see the girl who is under the dupatta at the wedding.. also at the warehouse..

Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

its possible

Now it's just to wait. 
Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Hope so, let's see

I'm confident that the girl's entry is misleading. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting theories.

The girl at the warehouse is going to be playing Sunehri's  body double. She is going to be used when the twins are shown to be hugging each other, which is impossible to do otherwise. That explains her presence at the warehouse, where Sanam is kept trapped.There was a segment where Surbhi introduces this girl as her body double, but I forget where. I do not know if it is the same girl under the dupatta back home at the Nikah or not. We will have to wait and see how that unfolds.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

Interesting theories.

The girl at the warehouse is going to be playing Sunehri's  body double. She is going to be used when the twins are shown to be hugging each other, which is impossible to do otherwise. That explains her presence at the warehouse, where Sanam is kept trapped.There was a segment where Surbhi introduces this girl as her body double, but I forget where. I do not know if it is the same girl under the dupatta back home at the Nikah or not. We will have to wait and see how that unfolds.

No, there is another videoo... In this video you'll see the gorl who is under the dupatta also at the warehouse. 

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

No, there is another videoo... In this video you'll see the gorl who is under the dupatta also at the warehouse. 

may be i guess she is a BD for surbhi...
they have to hug at warehouse and so she has been there i guess