|| The Aahaana Times || Happy Birthday Meli! || - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Jillu: She loves her fans!

Gur: Where did she even get the fans from?

Munni: Her fans are as mysterious as her overnight celebrity status!

As part of our birthday special edition, we bring forward a special message from the star of the issue to her fans. She was super thrilled about this, and hopes to influence her followers in the right and justified way.

To my beloved followers,

You think I am whatever you think I think I am. And sometimes, you also think that I am not whatever you think I think I am. However, I am in the end what I am because of what I believe you think I think I am. There's a reason why the skies are not red, and violets are not pink. There's a reason why sugar is not spicy, and the spices are not sweet. The snow shall always remain cold, while the sun is always hot.

No one can explain these reasons, as they are a natural creation.

Just like that, there is a reason why I am I, and you are you. Always remember these wise words. That way the trouble will never trouble you as long as you don't trouble the trouble.

-With Love, Aahaana.

Wow! What amazing words the star has uttered. We are more than overjoyed to be the first magazine to report these words that shall eventually go down in history. Of course, if there are any controversies then we'll inform you right now that the Screenshotters Magazine is not responsible. The speaker, in all cases, reserves all rights to the speech, tribute, etc. they make.

Jillu: I don't get it.

Gur: Too many troubles for me to comprehend.

Munni: I stopped after the skies and red part

Edited by supercool3 - 9 years ago

Jillu: I love reading horoscopes, especially my own.

Munni: I know that! You do it all the time *rolls eyes*

Gur: You girls are lame!

Our readers and Aahaana's fans, across the world are continuously speculating on every moment of the ever straight forward Aahaana's life, so our horoscope team delved into it, to know more about Aahaana, as a person. her traits, her personality and her compatibility, love life and potential matches 

So here's the experts from our in-house horoscope readers and from our exclusive tarrot card reader Binita Melon

Aahaana is a Saggitarian, true to her sign, with a bow and an arrow, always determined, focused, goal oriented, never argue with her, because you may not win any debate , she loves her freedom, she is very lively and very energetic. Caution, don't irritate her, when she gets mad she can be quite fierce. but good thing her anger fades quickly!! 

Saggitarians avoid all kids of drama, but this unfortunately is not applicable here as Aahaana is one big drama queen herself .Aahaana, being a saggitarian, is made of dynamic energy, keen intellect & powerful strength. So never dare to mess with her !!

Our Horoscope writers brings Aahaana's compatibility and tries to find potential matches with  couple of other sun signs, to know more about her compatibility with her counterparts  

With an Aquarian : A saggitarian is a Fire and Aquarian is Air, agar aag ko hawa mil gayi toh, no one can stop the fire, have the fire engulfed their relation ... Saggitarians are more adjustable as opposed to the fixed Aquarian ... oh well on the other side they have better chances where in with their ability to sort their differences by putting their heart into it... but all Aquarians  don't be disheartened, always "think positive and be optimistic ."

With a Cancerian: What do we have in store for them? They are Fire and Water, duh that's opposite. The exuberant personality of Saggitarius may not accept Cancer's emotional tidal wave. Cancer might also be under turmoil due to the Saggitarian's fierce nature. Ohh well on the other side, they can argue on silliest of the things and laugh over it endlessly, So, all you Cancerians who are potental matches, keep up the hopes, "think positive and be optimistic"

With a cliff hanger at our ended, we resorted to our online poll, and 51% of our readers are wishing for Aahaana's potential match to be with an Aquarian , while 49% of our readers opine a Cancerian would be a great match  !! 

Anyways we believe in the funda "Jodis are made in heaven and not in online polls "

- Horoscope and Lifestyle team.

Jillu: Potential matches without particular names? What's wrong with our boss?

Gur: Maybe they are trying to downplay the controvery associated with it

Munni: He is a smart cookie, he is giving teasers so that there are more sales for next edition 

Jillu: Huh indeed a smart cookie, I am worried about our promotions !

Gur: Enough of boss naama...  Let's add the readers messages and gift vouchers and wind it up girls !! 

Happy Happy happiest se bhi happy wala budday TM πŸ€—

Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal ,tum piyo  vodka 50 hazaar πŸ€£

have a talliest of talli days and may you get the best always because you totally deserve it β€οΈ

Loads of puppies te jhappies 

Pooja

Happy Birthday MelzπŸ€—.
On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

Hey Melz, wishin' u a sooper dooper fantastic budday Gurl :)
keep rockin' and stay blessed hamesha :))

Melz Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€— .. May you get all the happiness , love and success in life and continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career and also may you get your real life SRK or Dhoni soon πŸ˜‰ ... Today dare you do any work on IF hmphh πŸ˜‘ .. just enjoy your birthday to the fullest πŸ₯³

I feel really lucky to get a grt buddy and guide in you πŸ€—.. Your bindaas attitude and grt sense of humour have always come as a great moral booster for all of us ... Just continue to rock and roll  .. Also dont forget to share all the goodies cakes etc etc with your FB khopcha buddies haan πŸ˜Ž .. 

Happy birthday mel mel.

be the awesome bubbly girl that you are and have fun.

Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that's blessed.
Hope your day is as sweet, fun and
 all-around amazing as you are!
Hope this year is your most laughter, adventure, and fun-filled.

Dear MB❀️

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday full of warmth and cheer.Wishing you good health, great fortune and success. May you have a wonderful life ahead.

With love and best wishes
Lavs

Wish you a really really Happy Birthday Meli! πŸ€— God bless you with lots of happiness and success. πŸ˜ƒ I don't have much to say..πŸ˜† but thank you for always being there for me and helping whenever I needed. πŸ€— And may we soon meet in another sports thread! πŸ˜‰

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Melz πŸ€—πŸ€—Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, luck, success and a blessed year ahead. May this birthday be your greatest one ever❀️

Wishing Melzamma , a many many many happy returns of the day. May your day be full of happiness. Have a wonderful birthday and amazing year ahead. God Bless with wisdom, health, wealth and prosperity. 

Keep smiling and keep shinning. -Ridz.

Happy Birthday Meli!

I'm so busy with coursework and I feel horrible that I'm not able to wish you properly or make a gift.

For all I know, you're a gem of a person. I love the way you always make sure that you reach a decision without partiality in all problem matters. Love this quality in you, and always keep it up!

Also, you may have noticed, I have removed the "Di" from your name, because we're kinda sorta sailing on the same boat.

With this, I hope you have a splendid day and a better year ahead of you, because clearly, you deserve it all!

Hugs and kisses xx

Meli! meri baa!!! jaddu ki jappiπŸ€—...! wishing u a very happy birthday yaar! hope your doing well and hope you don't kill me for my replies to those questions... haha

Anyway I've got to know u well since I rejoined DT...and ur 1 of the sweetest friends I've made on IF... love u loads!... and I want to wish u all the best in life! becos u deserve it girl! u seriously do!

I remember our chats about our driving lessons and how useless we drive at times...and not to forget the time I told u I had passed...the worst I ever drove yet passed! as they say unexpected things happen at unexpected times!

anyways here's wishing u a happy birthday once again! keep rocking!

Love Yuvika...

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Meri Pyaari LKπŸ€—πŸ€—

I don't know where to begin from our first pm exchange your reaction we have come a long way since then. Our fights, pulling all nighter, talking about our crushes, doing crazy things, leg pulling which you do more oftenπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† The bond I share with you is something special and I will always cherish it. You are one of the most creative, hard working DT and an important pillar of I-F. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LKπŸ€—πŸ€—

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. I hope you have a wonderful day with lot of cakes, chocolates, ice cream, pastries, pizza, coke, dance and music

Loads of Love,

LM

Meliii. You're like, 5665655 years old now. Geez. Stop growing so old. But since you are, I guess I'll have to be all nice and wish you a very happy birthday cuz that's what nice friends do.

Have a great birthday with lots of cake and gifts. I'd like a major portion of that cake but I can spare a little bit for my cat daughter.

K. Bye.

Happy Birthday MZ πŸ₯³

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year be filled with happiness and success. You're someone who has seen me at the various stages of my life. You have been there for me, encouraged me and motivated me throughout. From our fangirling sessions to our critiquing 
sessions *cough*, our journey has been a roller coaster with no dull moment. You are someone I can trust and rely on at anytime. I truly feel blessed to have a friend/sister like you. I wish you nothing but the best for your future. May you continue to shine like the sun and blossom like a flower πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Eat lots of cake and do save us a piece. Have a blast and enjoy your day! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you loads β€οΈ, 
Hulk 

Res

Res

Res

Res

Wishing you a very  happy Birthday  MB and ILU πŸ€—πŸ€—

rest later 

Res

Yesterday is gone with all its problems. Tomorrow is not here yet; don't worry or even give thought to the problems that it might bring. Let today reign. Take control of today and make it yours without thoughts of yesterday or tomorrows to come, because today is a new day for you to shine. First, I wish that this birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. I wish you the best of everything every single day of your life. But today's your birthday and I wish you the double of the best of everything. Happy birthday!

Love,

Annie

Happy birthday Aahaana πŸ₯³
Many many happy returns of the day! God Bless You! πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Aahaana,

Wishing you a very Happy Birth Day. May Almighty bestow his blessings o'er you, and help
you to be successful and be THE best in all your endeavors. 

Regards
Abhay

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Meli di.. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
Many many happy returns of the day..  Hope you have a fabulous day hun πŸ€— 
Have a great year ahead..May all your dreams come true.. πŸ˜³
May you have 
all the fortune and strength 
to carry on 
in the game of life..

You are really very sweet person di..You were always there when i asked you for help,before n after becoming GM also..One of the most helpful mod i hv cme across on I-F..Always be the way your are..Love you di.. β€οΈ God bless you πŸ˜³

Dear Melz
 Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.πŸ˜†

Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
May all your hopes and dreams come true and may you succeed in life
God bless you 

Meli,

I'm very glad to see you once. I wish you a very very Happy Birthday! Enjoy with your new life in a new year! I know you always take care of every forum.You are always kind and polite to us. May God bless you!πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
Sayeed

Happy birthday Mels πŸ€— Hope you have an awesome day di, eat lots of cake and enjoy your day :D  Love you loads πŸ€—

-Abhi

Hey Melz, 
Wish you a very very happy birthday. May you have a great year ahead with loads of surprises and happiness.
You have helped me out whenever I've troubled you and your agility really surprises me.
Work hard in the coming year and Party harder.
love,
Mrina

Aahaana  many many happy reutrns of the day .. May u get all the happiness ,love ,success,  joy and peaceπŸ€—πŸ€—

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely "BirthDay"

Suraj roshni le kar aayaa,
Aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa,
Phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa,
Mubarak ho tumhaara janam din aaya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELZ!πŸ€—

On your birthday, I wish God bless you with Wisdom and confidence, lots of love and more power to you Girl. Be like this, positive, brave, staraight forward, Daadi amma πŸ˜†...who can advise you any time πŸ˜†...and wish your most wishes desires get fulfilled this year, Manymany returns of your Birthday and enjoy with your family!😳

A song for you! TAAREEF KAROON KYA USKI, JISNE TUMHE BANAYA! πŸ₯³

I have no words to describe you sister, you are a very charming person on this Earth. I have no words to wish you, may God Bless you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-Dev.

Dear AaHaana 
Wish you many many happy returns of your birthday.
God Bless you.
Putijachalhov

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday Dear Melz!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Many Happy Returns Of The Day!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
❀️
From Nikita ( Duggukede) β€οΈ

happy happy birthday lalalalala 
happy happy birthday laa lalalala (2) 
(oh there is more to it,which i seriously don't remember :p πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.the other BD song(happy BD to u one) is just so common u know πŸ˜†so,i thought to sing this for u,but this song is way soo boring -_- .)

so,what was i saying ? :p nothing imp i guess πŸ₯±uh,never mind .

On this birthday ,i wish you all happiness and hope that u get all what u wish for.stay happy and spread happiness .may this be your happiest of all birthdays β€οΈ.u r one of the nicest and sweetest person i've ever come across.be like this always and make everyone proud who are around you.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy ,sis

uh,i'm supposed to give u a gift no ?πŸ˜†okay,here it is.i won't disturb u for anything and sure won't eat ur brain ever again.see,i haven't disturbed u since 10 months or so,right? i've kept myself away from this place,like far far away πŸ˜†.u just stay happy and live in peace β€οΈ.hopefully u haven't forgotten me πŸ˜†well,just try to remember me when u cut the cake πŸ˜†.and if u've any gallies to give me ,just write it down and send it to me (not here :p ) love ya β€οΈ

Sweety, you getting young, bohot nainsafi hain😭 people from all over the world become old on their Bday and look at you😑 i am really feeling J of you

So, when your Bday crew were pulling their hair out and sweating to plan your Bday, I was thinking how I saw you first. Every member of IF know it, Aahaana is everywhere, omnipresentπŸ˜ƒ you can see her posts/rules sticky topics in old, locked, graveyard-ish forums, you can see her reply in S/C forum, you can see her in Crazy Creatives posts. She is doing it all, she is always working, and she is doing so bloody good😲 sometime I wonder how you manage, I think you are part of this website since Vijay started this πŸ€£ 

And just when you think she is the ultimate rule book headmistress who is out to punish evil doersπŸ€“, you see her dabba and list of Favs☺️ TVD Matt Dhoni and Olicity😳 Oh my my. Kyuki DT bhi kabhi fangirl thi πŸ€£

Ok Ok ab chodo ye sab gheesi peeti baatein, probably everyone will say these to you. HBD Love, we have not really talked that much but I think you are awesome, you are hardworking, and you reply to PMsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† how many times you replied to my silly PMs when I was not really expecting you toπŸ˜† Hope you spend another 10000 years in here, hope you get everything you ever wanted, hope you continue to be active, and hope you continue to ship these awesome people β€οΈ

With Love and wishes, πŸ€—
RiyaπŸ˜†

PS Sorry for shitty wish I am not good with those
PPS Apke young hone na raaz kya hain❓
PPPS Cake khao magar control seπŸ˜›

hi Mels dear...
Wish u a very very Happy Birthday dear...
hope u get all the happiness...and enjoy the day a lot...

Luv
Deepa

Happy Birthday Meli

its a very special day
a day that celebrates you
i wish you find peace, joy, 
and happiness too

may there be wonderful memories
to cherish the year through
may every moment be filled
with happiness
may all ur wishes come true

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

photo happybirthday.gif

Smiley Birthday photo BDAY.gif

Smiley Presents Happy Birthday To You Sign Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animation Animated Gif photo birthday_47_text.gif

chottis bday coming...wow... 

gifts... i will try to send in time...

my message for her...

Happy Birthday to u Chotti...πŸ₯³

Its like yesterday we became friends...πŸ€—
I just cant believe ... days r passing so fastly... 
Today its your day... Enjoy the most...
May god bless you with all your dreams come true...
Once again,
Happy Birthday to you Chotti... 

From ur Nisha akka... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Ahana, wish you a prosperous & Happy Birthday .. have a great time .. may your life be a grand party like Gossip Girl's Episodes, asexciting as Oliver Queen's adventures, and as cool as Neal Caffrey .. Enjoy n Stay Blessed 

Hi Mels,

Hope you have an amazing birthday babes.
You are one of the person on IF i adore and respect.
The best thing about you is that you have immense patience in you,
and a lovely person to talk you.

I am grateful to know such an AMAZING person like you,
And hope our friendship lasts forever.
Be as you are, lovely, adorable, funloving and cute.
Love you loads
Dadi :v

Hello Melz,

I cannot believe that its been so long since we worked together... but I will never forget all the guidance you gave me. πŸ˜³

Wishing you a very very happy birthday MelzπŸ‘

Lots of Love

Pari

I mean sister in this case πŸ˜†

Sorry if the joke is tooo oddd πŸ˜”

actually 

πŸ˜†

so

I mean Ahaana πŸ˜ƒ

May you live long and Rule India Forums Loongg πŸ˜ƒ

May all your wishes come true β­οΈ

^^Happy birthday MelzπŸ€— your one of amazing & good friend of mine ,An adorable personality on this special day of yours i wish all the happiness ,sucess, in your life hope this upcoming year loads of luck to you .May all your dreams & wishes comes true β€οΈ May you have many more great & amazing birthdays like this β­οΈ may your special day surrounded with happiness filled with laughter wrapped with treasure brightened with fun bless with love remember with joy and enriched with hopes. β­οΈ
happy birthday to u 
.. happy birthday to u  
.. happy bithday happy birthday to u  Here ur gifts hope u lyk it ;) β€οΈ
 Love ya happy birthday once again :* :* β€οΈπŸ€—...😳 

Melz,

Happy happy birthday sweets! I hope you have a fabulous birthday. You're such a sweetheart. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true always and forever. Keep smiling and eat lots of cake for us.

Love,
Rani

Many many happy return of the day...may u recieve all the happiness and success in life...though u claim to be a vampire still u r aging melz. ..how come??πŸ˜‰

On behalf of THE Aahaana Times, we would like to thank all the sub-editors, editors, reporters, proof readers, photographers who have been part of this exclusive special edition Magazine .

Design & Layout: gk_09, Billicat., munnihyderabad, supercool3

Graphics (All tags) : gk_09

Concept and Theme: -Deepz-, Angel-Jot, Yuvika_15, MP_Radha, hinz, Naina., *Shruti*, munnihyderabad, supercool3

PMs: -Deepz-, hinz, Naina.

Signatures (on special request) : 
-VishaD- ,  starry.phoenix,  -Koeli_Appy- , BilliCat.,Angel-Jot

Happy Birthday Melz! πŸ€— May you have the best birthday ever. You're one of my closet friends on IF and I couldn't have asked for anyone better for a friend other than you. You're amazing just the way you are so thank you for being there always. If it weren't for you, my journey on IF would've truly been very boring. πŸ€—

Thanks for being so much fun..and just being you.

Hopefully you like the Messi & Neymar Jr sigs. 😎 Worked pretty hard on em.

-Jot.
Happy Birthday MZ!  πŸ₯³
Wish you a very Happy Birthday MB πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love you muaah