Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Darling,
Fully agree with you. But I think mr. Bhansali is just making the movie for fulfilling his dream and not thinking about commercial aspect much. It is more about the content and less about the money it'll make.
Both of veeer's future projects are performance-oriented roles and not sureshot commercial hits like someone keeps mentioning.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

That's is still a lot. Ranveer is not a superstar. The movie shouldn't have the budget more than 50-70. We all know SB movies, especially these days. Unless something else happens, then may be the movie will recover. As a fan though, I wish him good luck. 

I personally think it's a lot but it's ok. If the same starcast can bring in 200 crs gross from Ramleela (80 crs approx.), can't we expect 150 crs+ from Bajirao mastani whose main market will be mumbai circuit?  --- YES, we can 😊. Unless he makes a very bad movie, i don't see any reason why this movie will not succeed at the boxoffice. And generally, when the momentum is good, directors work better. RamLeela gave Bhansali the push necessary.
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
BM will be one of the biggest hit of 2015, unless SLB doesn't make another Fuzarish.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dare_Lala

BM will be one of the biggest hit of 2015, unless SLB doesn't make another Fuzarish.

Totally agree. More than anything, its fate might depend upon SLB😆
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He had DD also right, and BM..
Well, I am not very ahppy to hear he has no other movies after that..
Maybe he is waiting for the right script! I dont think he is not getting offers... He must be getting,, although not so many!
Hope he signs some good projects soon! 😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

He should rethink his strategy after Kill Dill tanked !!😆

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

He had DD also right, and BM..
Well, I am not very ahppy to hear he has no other movies after that..
Maybe he is waiting for the right script! I dont think he is not getting offers... He must be getting,, although not so many!
Hope he signs some good projects soon! 😊

he is not in a great position to wait...with competition getting heated up, his 'ass' is in real danger now ðŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_Laada

he is not in a great position to wait...with competition getting heated up, his 'ass' is in real danger now ðŸ˜†

I agree that waiting is not a good idea. But its not too late. He still has time.
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He will still get many chances, I don't think his career can tank this fast. I am sure he is getting offers, but cannot commit until after the shoot of BM, and maybe the films he has signed are from after that time, and its too early to make official announcements. 
I would rather have him do one movie a year thats really good, than to do a bajillion and watch them tank. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AriVeerAT

He will still get many chances, I don't think his career can tank this fast. I am sure he is getting offers, but cannot commit until after the shoot of BM, and maybe the films he has signed are from after that time, and its too early to make official announcements. 

I would rather have him do one movie a year thats really good, than to do a bajillion and watch them tank. 

sure, but an actor of his calibre doing movies liek Gunday and KillDil back to back...it's a loss for the industry and his script sense went tel lene 😆