Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

It seems forum ka mood-o-meter took a deep plunge along with the temperatures outside... Yeh lo ji... Mudra laayi hai...mood raisersWink
Wink... khao khao... aur mood theekh karlo...WinkWink

Waise, kisine kaha...WinkWink. "Yeh zindagi azeeb dastaoon ka guldasta hai"..... I dont know who said it... Incase if I am not caught by the "sharp eyes" of this forum, chalo... yeh quote maine banaaya hai... (thoda bahut plagiarism chalta haiLOLLOL)

"Duniya mein aaise aaise heere paida huye hai, jinhone sari duniya ka naksha hi badal diya ... kyun ki yeh duniya ko apni alag nazar se dekh paaye"

Heera ho ya kanch ka tukda... Tupu says, Ashutosh ji ko sirf longsight hai..... Shadi se pehle he could not see Mallika (she was closely moving with him then), Shadi  ke baad he could not see Nidhi... (iss baar Nidhi was moving in the closer proximity)... apni alag nazar zaroor hai inka...

"Joh dikhta hai humko lagta hai, hai ... aur joh nahi dikhta humko lagta hai, nahi hai ... lekin kabhi kabhi joh dikhta hai, woh nahi hota ... aur joh nahi dikhta, woh hota hai"

Mallika ko joh dikhta hai humko lagta hai, hai...WinkWink... aur Nidhi ko joh nahi dikhta humko lagta hai, nahi hai..LOL. lekin kabhi kabhi joh Mallika ko dikhta hai, woh nahi hota ... aur joh Nidhi ko nahi dikhta, woh hota hai"LOL

"Gyan toh gyan hota hai ... chahe woh zabaani ho ya likhit"

These words are just made for apni Nidhiji... Is it really necessary that you should possess a certificate??? It is enough to be the wife of an expert... gyan automatically transfers through zabaani... no two ways about it... If Ashutosh can perform a surgery, Nidhi too can do it...

"Khayal karna bahut zaroori hai ... is mein ilaaj ki shakti hai ... ek marham hai jisse dard mitta hai"

Yes...yes.. we know... Bahut khayal kiya aapke dost ko Ashuji!!!! unhone na sirf theekh hua... aapke ghar ko aag bhi lagaadi...

"Har bachche ki apni khoobi hoti hai, apni kaabiliyat hoti hai, apni chahat hoti hai"

I am leaving this to your imagination...LOL

Edited by mudraswathi - 25 November 2014 at 1:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaarababita68shobha21floridadochkp11syedzoyabawaswiftttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Azeeb dasta hai yeh" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Me first Big smile

Off to read..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaarashobha21floridadocbawaswiftmudraswathi

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
You know I cannot stay away from Forum...minimum 10 responses from me are reserved...Smile

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Res

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
tupu funpost kithe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaarababita68floridadocbawaswift

babita68

Goldie

babita68

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nice and thoughtful post Mudra di Clap U have put the facts so brilliantly with a sharp eye i must say. Thumbs Up
Ek ajeeb dastaan hi toh hai ye life. Hum sochte kuch hain. hota kuch hai aur result kuch aur hi hota hai..
I wonder we have lived and relived the story many times even have loved every aspect of life through it, but some facts have remained in the box to be filled and refilled with thoughts and relevant posts like this one. EmbarrassedStar
No one is flawless and the show was not spared too. But as this kid say -- Don't always see deep inside, you will never be able to complete the book. LOL
Mallika also had so many merits in her store, but her mischievious eyes took over and her character sandwiched between Ashu and Nidhi. She could be a very fine doc with a long res. in her career -- But she chose to be a wicked and vamp instead. Haye ajeeb dastaan hai ye.

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita68

Nice and thoughtful post Mudra di Clap U have put the facts so brilliantly with a sharp eye i must say. Thumbs Up
Ek ajeeb dastaan hi toh hai ye life. Hum sochte kuch hain. hota kuch hai aur result kuch aur hi hota hai..
I wonder we have lived and relived the story many times even have loved every aspect of life through it, but some facts have remained in the box to be filled and refilled with thoughts and relevant posts like this one. EmbarrassedStar
No one is flawless and the show was not spared too. But as this kid say -- Don't always see deep inside, you will never be able to complete the book. LOL
Mallika also had so many merits in her store, but her mischievious eyes took over and her character sandwiched between Ashu and Nidhi. She could be a very fine doc with a long res. in her career -- But she chose to be a wicked and vamp instead. Haye ajeeb dastaan hai ye.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Take bow Babita... for giving such a deep thought  of a fun post

jahanaarababita68shobha21floridadocbawaswift

babita68

Goldie

babita68

Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by babita68

Clap

Take bow Babita... for giving such a deep thought  of a fun post
Thank U so much Mudra di for giving us such brilliant posts though i cant' count them in the funny ones always. Big smile
Love U in every way you are making us reliving the show and it's episodic events. Hug
I'm touched with your reply. Thanks. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top