Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Gubbara.

Genuinely nice? Who are you kidding? Salman helped her and she used him to get to the top and then left him when she found a younger and richer boyfriend. Till then she was happy being his doormat😳

are u kidding me? these are all your presumptions based on the fact u dont like her πŸ˜›
Gubbara. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahatma123

are u kidding me? these are all your presumptions based on the fact u dont like her πŸ˜›

As if you know her inside out. You are also assuming her to be genuinely nice, aren't you?lol

yeah well paap ka ghara jab bharega tab malum pad jayega uska meaning. sanju baba is learning already πŸ˜†

Anachronist thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gubbara.

As if you know her inside out. You are also assuming her to be genuinely nice, aren't you?lol

So we both may be wrong or may be right πŸ˜†
Anachronist thumbnail
kya karein control nahi hota πŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail
will salman apologise, will kat overlook this as usual, will Biru laugh again(over this news), will fans & non-fans(read as haterz) fight over this for the nth time?
ye janne ke liye har roj, har pal dekthe rahiye Bharat Manch ki Bollywood phoram😎
Originally posted by: light_year

Salman is a bully. And I have never seen a bully apologising ever even in normal life. They get kick out of bullying , raging , teasing. Katrina can get upset with anybody other than salman. Coz she might take burden of his favours to her grave. Aishwarya was not like her. Salman had even suggested ashs names to directors. Subash ghai, sanjay lerla bansali.  .. . 

i guess different people have different way of reacting.

Ash being an intense scorpian, reacted back with the same effect, with some sprinkling of revenge.

Kat, being an introverted cancerian, reacted by getting away from him, with the least amount of headache, to a position where she will never have to deal personally with him again.
Originally posted by: hasini009

being the victim of his bullying since 2010, why doesn't Kat stay away from Salman?πŸ˜•

She has stayed away from him. But kattu is also a non-reacting clever woman so she will never burn bridges if she can. You never know who you will need in future. I have always admired how wise she is
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sallu jaise log real life mein sadak pe thukai hoti hai; just because he is a star he think he can abuse a girl nd get away with it πŸ˜‘

Absolutely agree with you Mahamtaji..But I don't understand why the girls rally behind Salman specially the most of his ex-gfs including somi ali, sangeeta, Katrina etc have no qualm in receiving help from him even after break up. Even they give bytes about it to journalists as well. Only Ash have taken a stand. If someone wants to be mocked at then nothing can be done about it. It only make people like Salman to feel power to abuse anyone
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermione82

Absolutely agree with you Mahamtaji..But I don't understand why the girls rally behind Salman specially the most of his ex-gfs including somi ali, sangeeta, Katrina etc have no qualm in receiving help from him even after break up. Even they give bytes about it to journalists as well. Only Ash have taken a stand. If someone wants to be mocked at then nothing can be done about it. It only make people like Salman to feel power to abuse anyone

Sallu is a bully nobody wants to get in badbooks of salman and become nxt vivek oberoi, ash might hav taken stand but her whole inlaws family does namaskar to salman. I doubt all these people would have given dame, If he was satish kaushik or manoj bajpaee. Many people are going to vanish vn salman is no more a star. Look at sanjaydutt.