Who is the Mother ~ Meethi or Chameli ????

niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As per the precap,Akash is gng to admit Rani in a Reputed School in Mumbai..

Fr the Admission Parents should accompany wid Rani...
Father is Akash...,the question now is who is the Mother Meethi or Chameli ?????

Akash & Maiyaa - will favour for Meethi only...
Meethi - sure she wil b a Mahaan stating Chameli is Rani's Blood relation mother...so meethi will allow chameli to go    wid akash
Chameli - sure she wont leave her rights of Mother fr Rani
Malvika - She will further kindle Chameli against Meethi..
Rani - she too gives first preference to Chameli only.

Sure 99% in my POV,Chameli / Nandini will go wid Akash as parents to the school...

Hope rather than this,something should happn like 1) Rani asking only Meethi to come wid her,2) Rani asking both chameli and Meethi to come...Lets watch.

But if chameli goes to school means,i want the Principal or any person in school knwing Nandini as Chameli...thn only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
here chameli shud go as mother bcoz shes biological mother & is alive.
even wen parents divorced or get separated parents remian same & only biologicla parents names r asked by school etc. until they remarry & adopt the kid legally & biological parents give permission
so here legally & biologically & even morally chameli/nandini is mother so she shud go

if 2marrow mkta & vishnu gets divorced or separated then manav will hav mkta's name as his mothe rnot sum1else whom vishnu will marry.

i don't know how ppl can even want 9yr old kid 2 choose mth as  her mother wen she has he rown mother alive??if mth wud'd been @ same place as  chameli then do ppl still wanted nandini shud go & mtn shud stay being biological mother.

just bcoz u r fan of sum not-made-4-each-oder-couple doesn't mean support anything wrong/immoral just like these so-called couples r immoral & principally wrong so is ppl's notion that mth shud go as mother.

think beyond ur favs.
and it doesn't matter if principal knew abt chameli or not.
no1 can stop rani going 2 school or no school can stop her admission bcoz of  chameli's past. if any1 does that he/she can b convicted by law.court case can b slapped on them.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well if you ask me who 's the mother I really wouldn't know what to say cuz   for these last days Chameli is preoccupied with her love woes while Meethi is preoccupied with Rani's happiness. Sometimes to  be a mother does not mean just   to give birth to a  child but to put child's needs and happiness above her own.So yes, Chameli is a biological mother, but Meethi  with all her love, care, attention and sacrifice is no less.And why all of a sudden denial of all good things  she has done for Rani just  because Akash is not a favorite character.  On the other hand he is rewarded!?
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
according to the new offscreen video meethi will go but chameli will plead to meethi she also wants to go
niiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

according to the new offscreen video meethi will go but chameli will plead to meethi she also wants to go

thnx fr the info...

Thn if chameli pleads means sure meethi feelibg sad fr her will take her along with i think
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
tfs shris, meethi being mahan ask chameli to go, wish meethi gets doubt on mnandini's behaviour now, hope maiya put some sense on meekash
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes...nd thats i hate the most
niiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouichcha

tfs shris, meethi being mahan ask chameli to go, wish meethi gets doubt on mnandini's behaviour now, hope maiya put some sense on meekash

ur right...Meethi should understand the reality