Finally the Realisation

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved today's episode Akash ko apni feelings thodi thodi realise hone lagi hain thanks to Arjun usey lagna laga hai ki Anjali sirf uski friend nahi uske liye bahut special hai. Akash Anjali ruthna manana bahut cute lag raha tha. Kaise Akash ne pure efforts kiye Anjali ko manane aur hasane ke liye. Jab Anjali gusse mein thi tohh kaise Akash ne apne baalon mein pjool laga ke usey hasaya. Uff in dono ki cute si nok jhonk.
Aaj ka song hoga:
Rooth na jaana tumse kahoon to
Main in aankhon mein jo rahoon to
Tum ye jaano ya na jaano
Tum ye maano ya na maano
Mere jaisa deewana tum paaoge nahin
Yaad karoge main jo na hoon to
Rooth na jaana tumse kahoon to

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes d realisation...
N manaofying part ws 😳
Cutest one Edited by ankusanu - 9 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He was very special in manaofying his ladylove... Utter cute!!!  When he came near her ear and blowing up his breath.. N
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup hav to thank arjun for that... akash such a sweetheart he so cute and chweet wen he manoving Anjali.. my fav scene in today episode
-Abhiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

Yes d realisation...
N manaofying part ws 😳
Cutest one

seriously
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the scene. And finally we have a normal guy falling for a normal girl. Otherwise it is always the mysterious one or the casanova one. Good to see the change. Thanks Ashutosh for bringing out something refreshing.

*Is it just me or is Akaash's character like Srk's character in many of his movies from the 1990s. The boy next door who is always ready to help and has a dimple. Like the one Yes Boss, Pardes, KHKN and many more.Edited by PagliLadki - 9 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyarnav

Yup hav to thank arjun for that... akash such a sweetheart he so cute and chweet wen he manoving Anjali.. my fav scene in today episode

seriously mine too😳
-Abhiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

He was very special in manaofying his ladylove... Utter cute!!!  When he came near her ear and blowing up his breath.. N

agreed
-Abhiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PagliLadki

I loved the scene. And finally we have a normal guy falling for a normal girl. Otherwise it is always the mysterious one or the casanova one. Good to see the change. Thanks Ashutosh for bringing out something refreshing.

*Is it just me or is Akaash's character like Srk's character in many of his movies from the 1990s. The boy next door who is always ready to help and has a dimple. Like the one Yes Boss, Pardes, KHKN and many more.

Agreed SRK froom the 90s love him Yeah Akash is somewhat like him😳